Clinic Held In Tawas Despite Moratorium

Dr. Bob

Well our planned clinic was held with good turnout in Tawas despite their illegal moratorium on medical certifications. No police showed up, but we brought donuts in case they did. We will continue to hold certifications there and still plan on filing a lawsuit over the ban. Clearly patients are afraid of being harassed by the town and the police, we need to give them notice we as a community will not tolerate that type of intolerance and violation of the law.

Dr. Bob

• 1 month later...

when is next one in tawas,,,need a recert for my wife,,,got records and its only 15 mins away,,,can you set her up with an mri,,she felll and is hurting,,her kneck is already bad,,been having realy bad migrains,,or bad headaches since,,her family dr isnt realy a dr.,,well you know,,,nurse practicioner,,,need to have her looked at thurough,,,,we live near tawas and would love to stay near here,,but if bay city or midland is only choice kewl need to be seen for other than recert.

Thanks in advance

Peace

FTW

Jim

:thumbsu: You are a brave soul. Thanks for standing up for our rights. :goodjob:-Sb

Well our planned clinic was held with good turnout in Tawas despite their illegal moratorium on medical certifications. No police showed up, but we brought donuts in case they did. We will continue to hold certifications there and still plan on filing a lawsuit over the ban. Clearly patients are afraid of being harassed by the town and the police, we need to give them notice we as a community will not tolerate that type of intolerance and violation of the law.

Dr. Bob

when is next one in tawas,,,need a recert for my wife,,,got records and its only 15 mins away,,,can you set her up with an mri,,she felll and is hurting,,her kneck is already bad,,been having realy bad migrains,,or bad headaches since,,her family dr isnt realy a dr.,,well you know,,,nurse practicioner,,,need to have her looked at thurough,,,,we live near tawas and would love to stay near here,,but if bay city or midland is only choice kewl need to be seen for other than recert.

Thanks in advance

Peace

FTW

Jim

Available every day they are open. I am in Las Vegas tomorrow fro 2 weeks. Going to see patients in Tawas on Wed and Friday via skype.

Bob

Ps WB

Available every day they are open. I am in Las Vegas tomorrow fro 2 weeks. Going to see patients in Tawas on Wed and Friday via skype.

Bob

Ps WB

Thanks Bob! we can wait till we can come see ya in person,,been wanting to meet ya for a long time now,,keep up the good work!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Bob,

Great to hear.

I apologize for missing my appointment. Can you please reschedule me for your next clinic day. Same time.

Thanks

T4

No worries, I am available on Wed and Friday this week. Skyping from Vegas. Docs don't really get vacations.

Dr. Bob

Thanks Bob! we can wait till we can come see ya in person,,been wanting to meet ya for a long time now,,keep up the good work!

Peace

FTW

Jim

That isn't a problem either, I'll be out backing Bethany in Court and doing the compassion club meeting as usual about mid month.

Dr. Bob