Flowering Nutes With Canna Nute Line

johnbs8

you can use molasses, and botanicare's sweet and its pretty much the same thing. My advice, to everyone, you dont have to stick to one line. I use a mix of 4 companies products, if you find base nutes that work for you, start experimenting with different additives, bloom enhancers and so on.

• 1 month later...

anyone using canna nutes that has substituted another nute in place of canna boost? boost is super expensive!! about to flower and need somthing to help the buds along.

This was a month ago so Im sure you've solved your problem, but to readers, BOOST is essential in Cannas line. Yes you can sub in sub out, but I have spoken with Cannas reps and they are a little different than your run of the mil company. The bottles are specifically designed to work with each other which is why there are so few bottles. It isn't a Nectar of the Gods type line where they make it with the intentions you experiment and find what you like. Canna is much more strict and I've seen programs go to bunny muffin because ppl add to their stuff.

Peace

Boost is the best. and the canna line alone is hands down the best line out there to use with canna coco. perfect pairing. beautiful tasty results. i wouldn't replace the boost. but i know people who replace the 13/14 with boombastic... and i know people who add a phospho boost also... but my recommendation is use the 5 nutes the way they prescribe. get the boost. it works.

• 4 months later...

Boost is the best. and the canna line alone is hands down the best line out there to use with canna coco. perfect pairing. beautiful tasty results. i wouldn't replace the boost. but i know people who replace the 13/14 with boombastic... and i know people who add a phospho boost also... but my recommendation is use the 5 nutes the way they prescribe. get the boost. it works.

I agree

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I run the entire Canna line while growing in Canna Coco. Like someone else mentioned, the Canna line is produced to give max results when used with its entire line and the BOOST is the most essential once in flower. The upfront cost of the BOOST will be nothing once you harvest and reap the rewards! You would be doing yourself a disservice by not using the Canna BOOST if you are running the rest of the line of products.

Archived