July 1St Osceola County Cc Meets With Darwin Booher

Senate bills 377 and 418 are new bills set to be voted on and passed by the senate. These bills are VERY dangerous bills to EVERYONE in the MMJ community.

As mentioned before, Osceola County CC has the chance to meet with him on July 1st and discuss the concerns our community has regarding these bills. The actual meeting with Darwin Booher will be set to a specific number of people. This is not going to be an attack on Senator Booher..Due to a time limit of one hour and the fact that his Evart Michigan branch where this meeting will be held is very small, I am working on a way for everyone with a computer to attend this meeting.

I have started a web cam page on Stickam.com. The address is Stickam.com/osceolacountycc As long as this company does not delete the account to to "material" this s hold allow for those who are too ill to make it to this meeting a chance to attend in some fashion..Or those who cannot afford to make it here..

During this meeting I am working on a way to broadcast in Evart's town hall..I am short one computer but have a TV and speakers ready to go so those attend at the town hall can see and hear the meeting clearly.

After the meeting with Senator Booher is over we will cease broadcast from his location and rebroadcast from town hall where those who attended can take part in an open discussion as to how people felt this meeting went and take in basic opinions and oncerns..Those online may also take part as there will be speakers and a television and you will be able to see the meeting via web cam...

This is the best I could come up with.

Our clu has invited Clare County CC a solid club to have its leaders attend and take part in the meeting. Rick Thompson of 4MMagazine and MACC will also attend. Rick and myself have both invited BOB AKA Bob and Toreyand he will be story their awful story of in my opinion abuse...

I will have talking points provided to me from the group CPU along with questions from my club..

BlueBerry has said he would like to attend but has not officially confirmed with me yet and he would be representing this organization and its members as well...Most importantly my Vice President will be there Tim Booher who is Darwin Boohers nephew and is also a patient/caregiver..

And we will all be there representing the community as a whole..

Keeping in mind the limited time, any groups that would like to submit possible questions or concerns may do so with the email below.

If you have questions you want to ask please send them to itssortalegal10@gmail.com.

This is not a protest or rally, however we would like to pack that Town Hall with bodies so anyone who can attend would be greatly appreciated! If you can bring snacks or refreshments that would also be great..Nothing over the top just soda cheese crackers type stuff..Please dont let laziness get the best of you and just attend online if you can help it LOL :) Not to mention there is no guarantee that this Stickam thing will work or not when it comes down to it.

Hope to see you there in one way or another!

Visit Evart.org to find out where town hall is

Senate bills 377 and 418 are new bills set to be voted on and passed by the senate. These bills are VERY dangerous bills to EVERYONE in the MMJ community.

As mentioned before, Osceola County CC has the chance to meet with him on July 1st and discuss the concerns our community has regarding these bills. The actual meeting with Darwin Booher will be set to a specific number of people. This is not going to be an attack on Senator Booher..Due to a time limit of one hour and the fact that his Evart Michigan branch where this meeting will be held is very small, I am working on a way for everyone with a computer to attend this meeting.

I have started a web cam page on Stickam.com. The address is Stickam.com/osceolacountycc As long as this company does not delete the account to to "material" this s hold allow for those who are too ill to make it to this meeting a chance to attend in some fashion..Or those who cannot afford to make it here..

During this meeting I am working on a way to broadcast in Evart's town hall..I am short one computer but have a TV and speakers ready to go so those attend at the town hall can see and hear the meeting clearly.

After the meeting with Senator Booher is over we will cease broadcast from his location and rebroadcast from town hall where those who attended can take part in an open discussion as to how people felt this meeting went and take in basic opinions and oncerns..Those online may also take part as there will be speakers and a television and you will be able to see the meeting via web cam...

This is the best I could come up with.

Our clu has invited Clare County CC a solid club to have its leaders attend and take part in the meeting. Rick Thompson of 4MMagazine and MACC will also attend. Rick and myself have both invited BOB AKA Bob and Toreyand he will be story their awful story of in my opinion abuse...

I will have talking points provided to me from the group CPU along with questions from my club..

BlueBerry has said he would like to attend but has not officially confirmed with me yet and he would be representing this organization and its members as well...Most importantly my Vice President will be there Tim Booher who is Darwin Boohers nephew and is also a patient/caregiver..

And we will all be there representing the community as a whole..

Keeping in mind the limited time, any groups that would like to submit possible questions or concerns may do so with the email below.

If you have questions you want to ask please send them to itssortalegal10@gmail.com.

This is not a protest or rally, however we would like to pack that Town Hall with bodies so anyone who can attend would be greatly appreciated! If you can bring snacks or refreshments that would also be great..Nothing over the top just soda cheese crackers type stuff..Please dont let laziness get the best of you and just attend online if you can help it LOL :) Not to mention there is no guarantee that this Stickam thing will work or not when it comes down to it.

Hope to see you there in one way or another!

Visit Evart.org to find out where town hall is

i will be their and thank you and the club very much for have me their i will do my best to tell him are story

I would also like to add that our compassion clubs next meeting is on this upcoming Sunday and we would like to hold a fundraiser..It could be anything from medibles to cuttings...Honest we will take anything within reason! Struggling club here lol..We will take donations for the fundraiser or just a plain cash donation at the meeting on the 1st..Donations will go towards good causes be it in the MMJ community depending on what we take in we may be able to find and certify some patients that could not otherwise do so for themselves...We would of course use Doctor Bob :)

Peace

joe

I will be there my friend. I've been helping someone out with legal problems today. Thanks, bb

Good to hear..I want as much input from as many groups as we can cram into an hour..The press can be invited to attend the Town Hall version of the meeting as well..We need to let voters who maybe do not use MMJ but voted for peoples right to it to be made aware of these two problem bills...They may not otherwise know if they are not "partaking" in this law...

I will contact our local paper as well...However given the response I got when I asked if I could advertise club meetings they may not show up..

I am very deeply troubled by all this especially because 2 groups are mentioned that I know have a lot of tension between us and them. Are we gonna all work together or are they and the person who wrote this thread working against 3MA just because of the language at the rally? Geesh, PEOPLE ARE HURTING and then they get ABUSED it's hard to keep emotions in check, I'm sorry it happened, but people seem to be using THAT to tear us down and tear up the community and use it as excuses. I do hope I'm wrong, but whenever I see or hear the names of those groups that are mentioned as being part of this meeting, I feel awful because I know there was a time when everyone tried working together but then something went wrong; I also remember a little of how that went. For the sake of the Community and EVERYONE'S safety, I sincerely hope this meeting will accomplish something GOOD for us all I'm glad Bb will be there to ensure no rights are traded away. Please don't shut him out of these talks.

Whenever I see mention of the rally and the discussion keeps going back to focusing on the people who were cussing, it really makes me sad. I don't know what happened inside the Capitol, that I had no idea about; I didn't see the children at the rally, that must've happened after I left. I really wish I could've stayed, still only one person has addressed my concerns about that as far as I can see.

Oh my aching heart. We all want the same thing, but I do not trust that politician. Many will listen, most do what they had originally intended against us. It's strange, if this man sponsored or co-sponsored these bills, and his nephew is part of a CC, WOW how ironic. I'm too darn tired after having a wonderful weekend, only to come back here to see this situation being dragged on further, from the other thread about SB377, then to see those 2 groups mentioned...... Uh-oh.

Sincerely, Sb :(

I am very deeply troubled by all this especially because 2 groups are mentioned that I know have a lot of tension between us and them. Are we gonna all work together or are they and the person who wrote this thread working against 3MA just because of the language at the rally? Geesh, PEOPLE ARE HURTING and then they get ABUSED it's hard to keep emotions in check, I'm sorry it happened, but people seem to be using THAT to tear us down and tear up the community and use it as excuses. I do hope I'm wrong, but whenever I see or hear the names of those groups that are mentioned as being part of this meeting, I feel awful because I know there was a time when everyone tried working together but then something went wrong; I also remember a little of how that went. For the sake of the Community and EVERYONE'S safety, I sincerely hope this meeting will accomplish something GOOD for us all I'm glad Bb will be there to ensure no rights are traded away. Please don't shut him out of these talks.

Whenever I see mention of the rally and the discussion keeps going back to focusing on the people who were cussing, it really makes me sad. I don't know what happened inside the Capitol, that I had no idea about; I didn't see the children at the rally, that must've happened after I left. I really wish I could've stayed, still only one person has addressed my concerns about that as far as I can see.

Oh my aching heart. We all want the same thing, but I do not trust that politician. Many will listen, most do what they had originally intended against us. It's strange, if this man sponsored or co-sponsored these bills, and his nephew is part of a CC, WOW how ironic. I'm too darn tired after having a wonderful weekend, only to come back here to see this situation being dragged on further, from the other thread about SB377, then to see those 2 groups mentioned...... Uh-oh.

Sincerely, Sb :(

First of all Silverblue I think you can speak with Annie of Clare County CC..Or MayorHerb..I am not Anti anything MMJ related unless it will directly hurt those in this community...I have made it clear to everyone attending that no AGENDAS will be pushed in this meeting...What we are trying to accomplish is putting a STOP to these bills right at the source..

3MA is not the only group fighting for your rights..I am sure even they would admit that...Although other groups may be pushing specific things for whatever reason, EVERYONE in this community needs a voice and I am trying to find a way to do this with what I have been given to work with.

If you are referring to Rick Thompson, He is part of MACC I have spoken with him about what his group represents and he assured me that they not only support patients but also caregivers...He referred me to the homepage and I see nothing negative or anti US anywhere...Raid preparation seminars and such...Not to mention Rick has donated hundreds of dollars worth of 4MMagazine issues for our raffles...Why would he do that if he wanted us to fail? I mean there's paranoia then there's just madness. CPU i am not totally familiar with but have spoken with a person in the organization and looked at their website and see nothing I disagree with..None of this matters. We are going to fill that room full of information for the senator and I have attempted to make it so everyone can attend.

Along with that, if we cut other people or groups out that are pro MMJ in any way we would be taking away their voice at this meeting...That is not democracy...Hell me and BlueBerry had a very open disagreement in the Senate Bill 377 thread and once I heard he wanted to attend I contacted him after much consideration...Weather we agree or not, we both want the same outcome..TO STOP THESE SILLY BILLS FROM PASSING!

Now mind you the more people we have at the actual Town Hall coupled with however many people show up online will be tallied during the meeting and pointed out to the senator...So it is kind of a big deal...The more people concerned about these bills the more votes these guys will lose.

If 63 percent of Michigan voters voted this law into effect before it was legal because they thought people had the right to this medicine...HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WOULD VOTE NOW?! Now that they have actually seen and heard firsthand what it does because its legal,,,We have the power to stop this madness we need to take advantage! Speak out show up either online or in person,,,

Most importantly bring chips!

First of all Silverblue I think you can speak with Annie of Clare County CC..Or MayorHerb..I am not Anti anything MMJ related unless it will directly hurt those in this community...I have made it clear to everyone attending that no AGENDAS will be pushed in this meeting...What we are trying to accomplish is putting a STOP to these bills right at the source..

3MA is not the only group fighting for your rights..I am sure even they would admit that...Although other groups may be pushing specific things for whatever reason, EVERYONE in this community needs a voice and I am trying to find a way to do this with what I have been given to work with. I know 3MA isn't the only source, I just wanna be sure we're all working for the same goal, with no agendas, so I hope for all our sake this will happen as you believe it will. I don't want to see you or anyone else being misled.

If you are referring to Rick Thompson, He is part of MACC I have spoken with him about what his group represents and he assured me that they not only support patients but also caregivers...He referred me to the homepage and I see nothing negative or anti US anywhere...Raid preparation seminars and such...Not to mention Rick has donated hundreds of dollars worth of 4MMagazine issues for our raffles...Why would he do that if he wanted us to fail? I mean there's paranoia then there's just madness. CPU i am not totally familiar with but have spoken with a person in the organization and looked at their website and see nothing I disagree with..None of this matters. We are going to fill that room full of information for the senator and I have attempted to make it so everyone can attend.

Along with that, if we cut other people or groups out that are pro MMJ in any way we would be taking away their voice at this meeting...That is not democracy...Hell me and BlueBerry had a very open disagreement in the Senate Bill 377 thread and once I heard he wanted to attend I contacted him after much consideration...Weather we agree or not, we both want the same outcome..TO STOP THESE SILLY BILLS FROM PASSING!

Now mind you the more people we have at the actual Town Hall coupled with however many people show up online will be tallied during the meeting and pointed out to the senator...So it is kind of a big deal...The more people concerned about these bills the more votes these guys will lose.

If 63 percent of Michigan voters voted this law into effect before it was legal because they thought people had the right to this medicine...HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WOULD VOTE NOW?! Now that they have actually seen and heard firsthand what it does because its legal,,,We have the power to stop this madness we need to take advantage! Speak out show up either online or in person,,,

Most importantly bring chips!

Hi, Thank you for responding to my concerns. As long as we all do remember we ARE all on the same side. Thank you for working with Bb although you have some differences. I don't agree with everything he or others do but I'm not in a position to have to make those decisions they make, which take a lot of thought, consideration, and preparation. I wouldn't want Bb's job. Thank you for working toward this goal of having all our voices be represented and heard. I won't be able to attend but I do want to be in the online discussion. I hope if enough people voice their concerns, this politician and others who are unhappy with our law, will step back and realize this is what The People want and this IS helping many people live a better quality of life, but if they can't see that and if they still wanna work against us, we WILL vote them out of office and hopefully replace them with someone who will truly represent the voters' wishes.. What I saw at the rally and the BBQ was people coming together- compassionate people helping eachother, our opponents could learn what TRUE compassion IS from our community, including the CC's. The value of a good CC is so important. I've been treated with such kindness by 2 CC's who made my stay in their area very memorable. One of my main concerns is the attack on the clubs, especially after getting to know some of the people and seeing first hand the WONDERFUL work they do.

Sincerely, Sb

Hi, Thank you for responding to my concerns. As long as we all do remember we ARE all on the same side. Thank you for working with Bb although you have some differences. I don't agree with everything he or others do but I'm not in a position to have to make those decisions they make, which take a lot of thought, consideration, and preparation. I wouldn't want Bb's job. Thank you for working toward this goal of having all our voices be represented and heard. I won't be able to attend but I do want to be in the online discussion. I hope if enough people voice their concerns, this politician and others who are unhappy with our law, will step back and realize this is what The People want and this IS helping many people live a better quality of life, but if they can't see that and if they still wanna work against us, we WILL vote them out of office and hopefully replace them with someone who will truly represent the voters' wishes.. What I saw at the rally and the BBQ was people coming together- compassionate people helping eachother, our opponents could learn what TRUE compassion IS from our community, including the CC's. The value of a good CC is so important. I've been treated with such kindness by 2 CC's who made my stay in their area very memorable. One of my main concerns is the attack on the clubs, especially after getting to know some of the people and seeing first hand the WONDERFUL work they do.

Sincerely, Sb

Good to hear it!!! Just so we are clear you can attend the meeting Via online chat plus attend the after meeting if town hall will allow the extra hour...I also want to apologize for the apparent and constant evolution of the plans on how this meeting will occur...To be honest I have not had much help in the actual planning of this meeting (not by anyone's fault) and keep running into obstacles on my end..

If something changes I will make a note of it on here...

Thank you for addressing your concerns..Our club is very proud to be able to present this to the people in the community as a whole...As I said we are a small club...I know people from groups such as the MMMA hold meetings all the time with senators, but for one to agree to meet with our club like this to listen is a real BIG deal for us lol

sad I know but then again maybe not...

I hope any tension between all these groups can be resolved, we need as many voices speaking for our community as possible. I'm not as impressed with how many hundreds of dollars someone donates, as I am that they follow through on their words and when they say they wanna work together, it's for the good of all, and they will keep their agendas out of this. Anyone can say anything and make themselves look good in the eyes of their community, but it all boils down to is how well they follow through on their words, if their words match their actions, if those words and actions benefit us or hurt us, if they have a track record, what does it say, how have their voices and deeds shaped our community, who did it help, who did it hurt, what did it accomplish, how can we make it better. If there's been tensions, trusting will be difficult, some will proceed with caution. If your heart's in the right place, the results will reflect that. When I say "your heart" I mean anyone, not just you. Even if we all formed a very strong bond, I still do not trust the politicians. They don't want their careers to end, they'll say anything to stay in power, they'll do anything they feel is necessary to assure that they stay. Alliances are very fragile. Be consistent with the message, be strong in voice and message, protect our interests. At least this one will listen, at least they'll have the town hall meeting, the public needs to know what's going on, they need to see that their vote did do a LOT of good, despite the propaganda and any abuse. Those bills are specifically designed to shut us down and shut us out. It will take a strong, persuasive argument to sway someone who seems very intent on putting us all back into the underground again. I doubt they'll change their minds, though they may even act like they might have an idea of our concerns, they may hear our words but how well they truly listen is quite another matter. Well at least you got him to give you some time to voice your concerns. Good luck with that and the town hall meeting.

I don't trust easily, been lied to more often than I can count, I will be watching and be cautiously optimistic.

Sb

:growl:UH-OH. :(:notfair::sword: They may hear us but will they listen? I doubt it but it's worth a try, let them know in no uncertain terms they WILL BE VOTED OUT. They need a GOOD REASON not to pass these bills. They are blinded by their hate and fear. We give them facts, they get confused but still we have to try. Many are heavily influenced by the glory they get from being hard on crime including mm. They have their image to protect, their so-called reputation. I wanna be in the online meeting. I hope I don't have technical problems, including security concerns. If anyone is familiar with the program for these events would you please let us know how it works?

We need to write more letters and make more calls, too.

Sb

Sb, you might as well be chucking rocks at them. It will be years before the Feds change the law. They are getting paid huge sums of money by preachers and bootleggers to keep it illegal. Give them hell at every opportunity. Thanks, Bb

One at a time .. face to face ..

I'll be having a meeting with a US congressman soon. Probably in the next few days.

I contacted Darwins office today to see if he would be OK with the whole internet broadcast deal..I will keep you all posted..It was brought to my attention he may not like the idea..Personally I see no problem with it being that you know we are a democratic nation in which the people should be involved anyway they can with things like this..I will get back to all of you on that when I know...

If you plan on attending this meeting on the public end please email me @ ItsSortaLegal10@gmail.com ...We need to get a gauge on how many will be there..If you are attending the possible online chat room no need to contact me

Easier to find Information :

JULY 1st , 2011

Time : 10 am - 2 pm

Address is :

Evart Township Hall

200 S. Main Street

Evart , MI 49631

Town hall Is reserved from 10 - 2 ty man I am really trying to keep up lol...Trying to find donations for this Sundays CC meeting because we are holding a raffle...We need to raise cash for the July 1st meeting..

U should come Tarzan to both if possible

Dont have time to look back to see if I posted this already ..Our Compassion Club raffle/meeting is on this Sunday at Sunrise Lake Bar...4-6 PM Google search Sunrise Lake Bar and you'll find it no sweat...We need either cash donations or any kind of raffle type donations which ever you prefer..

Still no word on Senator Booher allowing the webcast..the site for it is Stickam.com/OsceolaCountyCC check that out also so you can get a feel for how the webcast will work...

Joe

Town hall Is reserved from 10 - 2 ty man I am really trying to keep up lol...Trying to find donations for this Sundays CC meeting because we are holding a raffle...We need to raise cash for the July 1st meeting..

U should come Tarzan

Joe

God Willingly I will be there .... :thumbsu: