Schuette; Public Safety Must Guide Medical Cannabis Law

if he wants public safty, maybe he should start talking to the jails and courts, and current prison staff that are releasing "Habilitated" child molesters. while someone that was busted with a few ozs, is doing 20 to life?

case studies have shown that a child molester will ALWAYS molest a child given the chance! They themselves say they CAN NOT be re habbed. yet, they seem ok to us adults, i doubt they ll continue to hurt our children while we have them as our kids coaches, Boy Scout leader, Catholic Priests.

Perhaps he should worry about the the fact 50% of our population drive while under the influance of some narcotic. the fact the Marijuana is Federally Illegal, is Irrelevant to the stand, driveing under it is illegal too. If it is, then driving under the influance of any narcotic, legal or otherwise (Tub Saltz, that new fake weed crap ect).

Fact is Studies have shown, Medicine cabinest where Prescribe meds are kept are the number one abuse by teens in the household. Infact, its the Medicine cabinate, the cough medicine, the antihistimines, the baby aspirns, the nasal decongestantst that are the TRUE gateways drugs.

just a few latenight thoughts from one tired cat.

Oh if you wish to speak of released sex offenders I spend a considerable amount of time at city hall protesting the states use of the grand rapids inn as a halfway house for convicted criminals. The state breaks its own non fraternising laws by housing released convicts in this hotel as a perminent residence. When I purchased my home a sex offender search showed 2 people with in a 5 mile area now how ever there are over 60 at any given time living at the hotel. Grand rapids had been fighting with the state for years over this until they decided they had enough and just yanked the license of the motel they were sticking them in that is when the state moved them within 3 blocks from my home. While the police chief in Wyoming denied they are a problem the budget says different over 30 % of the police budget is used to deal with one hotel. Also a child was almost snatched less then 100 yards from my home. I can not let my children play in my front yard unless I am sitting there watching them.

Bill Schuette dreams of turning the entire state of Michigan into a prison.

During his campaign to get on the ballot BS said that opening more prisons in Michigan would help the unemployment rates. He wants to hire more police and prison guards to help with the states unemployment. He wanted to open at least seven more prisons.

To protect our children, he wants to send them to juvenile jails. This is to prevent them from tinkering with our herb.

BS thinks is it a good thing for our children to learn new criminal skills.

How about we protect our children by not forcing them to be exposed to violent criminals? How about we stop teaching them how to do armed robberies and car jackings?

Currently we force them to learn these skills. Many times because they have a gram or two of herb.

Our attorney generals goals and methods help to fill the prisons he wants to build.

Oh if you wish to speak of released sex offenders I spend a considerable amount of time at city hall protesting the states use of the grand rapids inn as a halfway house for convicted criminals. The state breaks its own non fraternising laws by housing released convicts in this hotel as a perminent residence. When I purchased my home a sex offender search showed 2 people with in a 5 mile area now how ever there are over 60 at any given time living at the hotel. Grand rapids had been fighting with the state for years over this until they decided they had enough and just yanked the license of the motel they were sticking them in that is when the state moved them within 3 blocks from my home. While the police chief in Wyoming denied they are a problem the budget says different over 30 % of the police budget is used to deal with one hotel. Also a child was almost snatched less then 100 yards from my home. I can not let my children play in my front yard unless I am sitting there watching them.

Near our home is a motel where paroled sex offenders live and the department of corrections (tax payers, us) is paying half their rent for those who can find a job and all the rent for those who can't.

Now, if a regular person with no job and can't pay the rent you know where you'll be in 90 days, on the street! And if you are seen enough by LEO on the street they'll house you, for vagrancy for up to 90 days in the county jail.

America...what a concept.

I question our Attorney General in regards to Public Safety.....if that were the case why would our CMET team enforce search warrants on rooms by breaking down doors right after school was out?????THEY HAD FROM 9AM-3PM.....WHY DID THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY COPS BY DRESSING IN THEIR GEAR-CARRYING ASSAULT RIFLES-BREAKING DOWN DOORS.....AFTER SCHOOL WAS OUT AND A 15 YEAR OLD CHILD.........COOKING RAMEN NOODLES PEACEFULLY... HAD HIS FRONT DOOR BURST OPEN AND GUNS POINTED AT HIM!!!!!!!......THIS IS HOW OUR PUBLIC SAFETY IS BEING ENFORCED-AND, MR SCHUETTE HAD A LETTER WRITTEN TO HIM BY ME STATING HOW UNJUST THIS IS...THEY ARE IN THE NAME OF THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW....AND, AS FAR AS OVERTIME-THEY PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE IN OVERTIME IF THEY DID THEIR "SWAT INVASION" WHILE CHILDREN ARE IN SCHOOL-NOT WAITING UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT AT 2:20PM....IS IT OVERTIME AFTER 5PM????>?>.....OUR TEACHERS DO NOT HAVE TAX MONEY, BUT OUR SWAT TEAM WHO WANTS TO CHECK OUT LEGAL GROW ROOMS SPEND THOUSANDS OF TOTALLY UNNECESSARY TAX DOLLARS INVADING OUR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO LIVE IN OUR HOMES WITHOUT FEAR FROM OUR GOVERNMENT!!!!!...AS THIS FIFTEEN YEAR OLD ASKED-AND I ASKED OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL THIS QUESTION WITH NO RESPONSE FROM HIM-WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST KNOCK AND ASK? WE WOULD HAVE SHOWN THEM!!!!!....I RECOMMENDED TO OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL THAT WE GET PERMITS FOR OUR ROOMS-JUST LIKE A BUILDING PERMIT....THIS WOULD SOLVE SO MANY PROBLEMS AND WE COULD FEEL SAFE GROWING A PERFECTLY LEGAL PLANT...-RIGHT NOW TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING FOOLISHLY SPENT ON A SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN VOTED LEGAL-PRACTICE THEIR SWAT INVASIONS ON THE PEOPLE USING THE HARD DRUGS-THE DRUGS THAT DO KILL....QUIT STEALING OUR MEDICINE IN THE "NAME OF THE LAW!!!"......THEY ARE USING THE LAW TO LEGALLY BREAK INTO OUR HOMES AND MALICIOUSLY DESTROY OUR PROPERTY...NOW OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL WANTS TO MAKE THE STATE AGENCIES IMMUNE TO PUNISHMENT???????????????????.........NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!....LET THEM ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS-THIS DOES NEED TO BE SORTED OUT BEFORE ANY MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE HARRASSED BY SWAT INVASIONS ON OUR GROW ROOMS!!!!!!!....THEY SHOULD ALL BE DRUG TESTED-I BET THEY WOULD TEST POSITIVE-AFTER THEY STOLE MY SON'S MEDICINE THEY FORGOT TO TAKE THE ASHTRAY OUT OF THE CLOSET THEY SMOKED IN...ON 4/20......THEY TOOK AN "UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT"...UNDISCLOSED?????...THEY WEIGHED IT-I HEARD THEM TALKING-AND IN ONE HOUSE THEY INVADED THEY PUT DOWN GRAMS ..EVEN WEIGHED THE GARBAGE...AND THE HOME WHERE THEY STOLE THE MEDICINE THEY PUT "UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT!!!!!!!" THEY ALSO SEIZED AN UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT OF PLANTS.....THEY CANNOT COUNT TO 24?...TWO FLOURESCENT LIGHTS, ONE METAL HALIDE BULB,ONE SMALL FAN, ......A BIG OPERATION SEIZED AFTER SPENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS ....PROBABLY 30 PEOPLE WORKING OVERTIME TO "GET THIS CRIMINAL!!!!!".....WE THE PEOPLE MUST STAY TOGETHER...OUR FREEDOMS AND OUR RIGHTS ARE BEING THREATENED BY BRUTE POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!!.......AND, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE AGAINST US....I THOUGHT WRITING MY ATTORNEY GENERAL WOULD HELP-UNFORTUNATELY I WROTE MY LETTER TO THE WRONG PERSON-I WILL PROBABLY BE PERSECUTED FOR STATING MY MIND OPENLY HERE-BUT IF WE DON'T ALL UNITE WE WILL LOSE OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!....LET'S WATCH THE STATE OF WASHINGTON-LET'S MAKE IT LIKE CIGARETTES OR ALCOHOL-LEGALIZE IT FOR ANYONE OVER 21-TAX IT AND QUIT HARRASSING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING YOUR PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!...FOCUS ON CRIMINALS-AND, POT SMOKERS ARE NOT IT!!!....

I question our Attorney General in regards to Public Safety.....if that were the case why would our CMET team enforce search warrants on rooms by breaking down doors right after school was out?????THEY HAD FROM 9AM-3PM.....WHY DID THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY COPS BY DRESSING IN THEIR GEAR-CARRYING ASSAULT RIFLES-BREAKING DOWN DOORS.....AFTER SCHOOL WAS OUT AND A 15 YEAR OLD CHILD.........COOKING RAMEN NOODLES PEACEFULLY... HAD HIS FRONT DOOR BURST OPEN AND GUNS POINTED AT HIM!!!!!!!......THIS IS HOW OUR PUBLIC SAFETY IS BEING ENFORCED-AND, MR SCHUETTE HAD A LETTER WRITTEN TO HIM BY ME STATING HOW UNJUST THIS IS...THEY ARE IN THE NAME OF THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW....AND, AS FAR AS OVERTIME-THEY PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE IN OVERTIME IF THEY DID THEIR "SWAT INVASION" WHILE CHILDREN ARE IN SCHOOL-NOT WAITING UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT AT 2:20PM....IS IT OVERTIME AFTER 5PM????>?>.....OUR TEACHERS DO NOT HAVE TAX MONEY, BUT OUR SWAT TEAM WHO WANTS TO CHECK OUT LEGAL GROW ROOMS SPEND THOUSANDS OF TOTALLY UNNECESSARY TAX DOLLARS INVADING OUR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO LIVE IN OUR HOMES WITHOUT FEAR FROM OUR GOVERNMENT!!!!!...AS THIS FIFTEEN YEAR OLD ASKED-AND I ASKED OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL THIS QUESTION WITH NO RESPONSE FROM HIM-WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST KNOCK AND ASK? WE WOULD HAVE SHOWN THEM!!!!!....I RECOMMENDED TO OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL THAT WE GET PERMITS FOR OUR ROOMS-JUST LIKE A BUILDING PERMIT....THIS WOULD SOLVE SO MANY PROBLEMS AND WE COULD FEEL SAFE GROWING A PERFECTLY LEGAL PLANT...-RIGHT NOW TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING FOOLISHLY SPENT ON A SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN VOTED LEGAL-PRACTICE THEIR SWAT INVASIONS ON THE PEOPLE USING THE HARD DRUGS-THE DRUGS THAT DO KILL....QUIT STEALING OUR MEDICINE IN THE "NAME OF THE LAW!!!"......THEY ARE USING THE LAW TO LEGALLY BREAK INTO OUR HOMES AND MALICIOUSLY DESTROY OUR PROPERTY...NOW OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL WANTS TO MAKE THE STATE AGENCIES IMMUNE TO PUNISHMENT???????????????????.........NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!....LET THEM ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS-THIS DOES NEED TO BE SORTED OUT BEFORE ANY MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE HARRASSED BY SWAT INVASIONS ON OUR GROW ROOMS!!!!!!!....THEY SHOULD ALL BE DRUG TESTED-I BET THEY WOULD TEST POSITIVE-AFTER THEY STOLE MY SON'S MEDICINE THEY FORGOT TO TAKE THE ASHTRAY OUT OF THE CLOSET THEY SMOKED IN...ON 4/20......THEY TOOK AN "UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT"...UNDISCLOSED?????...THEY WEIGHED IT-I HEARD THEM TALKING-AND IN ONE HOUSE THEY INVADED THEY PUT DOWN GRAMS ..EVEN WEIGHED THE GARBAGE...AND THE HOME WHERE THEY STOLE THE MEDICINE THEY PUT "UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT!!!!!!!" THEY ALSO SEIZED AN UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT OF PLANTS.....THEY CANNOT COUNT TO 24?...TWO FLOURESCENT LIGHTS, ONE METAL HALIDE BULB,ONE SMALL FAN, ......A BIG OPERATION SEIZED AFTER SPENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS ....PROBABLY 30 PEOPLE WORKING OVERTIME TO "GET THIS CRIMINAL!!!!!".....WE THE PEOPLE MUST STAY TOGETHER...OUR FREEDOMS AND OUR RIGHTS ARE BEING THREATENED BY BRUTE POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!!.......AND, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE AGAINST US....I THOUGHT WRITING MY ATTORNEY GENERAL WOULD HELP-UNFORTUNATELY I WROTE MY LETTER TO THE WRONG PERSON-I WILL PROBABLY BE PERSECUTED FOR STATING MY MIND OPENLY HERE-BUT IF WE DON'T ALL UNITE WE WILL LOSE OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!....LET'S WATCH THE STATE OF WASHINGTON-LET'S MAKE IT LIKE CIGARETTES OR ALCOHOL-LEGALIZE IT FOR ANYONE OVER 21-TAX IT AND QUIT HARRASSING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING YOUR PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!...FOCUS ON CRIMINALS-AND, POT SMOKERS ARE NOT IT!!!....

Welcome to the neighborhood...

We are already registered with the state and that's all they get. Time for the state to follow laws are we do.

Be easier for some to read your post if it was separated into paragraphs and not all caps

Archived