G13

Wow did you say it was over 6 ft. tall ? That must of took a while. Lets see some more pics please.

Peace, Afi

Yeah, it vegged for maybe 5 or 6 weeks. Which is longer than I wanted, but I was clearing out my flower room so I could get it nice and clean for some new plants.

The other 2 plants are in soil and are roughly half the size.

I will get some pics up later today.

I knew some folks a long long while back who had g13 and it was a plant that produced small popcorn buds that were "narco weed". It passed on potency when crossed. It's yield was paltry and no one wanted to grow it as a main plant.

I do not know what you have there but it sure is not the same plant. Might be great, but it is not what a large group of rather sophisticated growers were calling g13 about 13 (!) years ago.

There seems to be a lot of naming that is akin to the children's game "telephone". Very few so called breeders are keeping their strains undiluted. Perhaps we need more of that. My 13 (!) cents.

I am Loving the G-13!!! THANK YOU SISSY!! what a producer.. what a stoney effect.. I just put a lovely 5 footer into flower a week or so ago.. (oops.. working on my timing) It is what i like to call Gob G13.. (good ole boy) I know it will please.. But i cant wait to clone and then throw in 1 of my three Dr Greenthumbs G-13s that are in veg right now.. oddly enough one of mine is a bit taller as well.. Hmm? and i sure cant wait to study the two strains side by side.. so far the Dr Greenthumbs looks, well.. Just perfect.. the leaves are exactly opposite each other and practically mirror images of each other.. But no dissing my Gob g-13.. she may not be perfect.. but shes HOT!!

I knew some folks a long long while back who had g13 and it was a plant that produced small popcorn buds that were "narco weed". It passed on potency when crossed. It's yield was paltry and no one wanted to grow it as a main plant.

I do not know what you have there but it sure is not the same plant. Might be great, but it is not what a large group of rather sophisticated growers were calling g13 about 13 (!) years ago.

There seems to be a lot of naming that is akin to the children's game "telephone". Very few so called breeders are keeping their strains undiluted. Perhaps we need more of that. My 13 (!) cents.

Wow.. the Gob G-13 i have now and have been producing has Lovely smooth fat buds.. kind of shaped like a popcycle rather than popcorn.. It is really stoney and has an excellent yield.. Im not going to brag by saying how much on here.. :-) I cant wait for a side by side grow of the dr greenthumbs and the old g-13..

Wow.. the Gob G-13 i have now and have been producing has Lovely smooth fat buds.. kind of shaped like a popcycle rather than popcorn.. It is really stoney and has an excellent yield.. Im not going to brag by saying how much on here.. :-) I cant wait for a side by side grow of the dr greenthumbs and the old g-13..

Can you post a couple photos of your "GOB G13"? I'd like to check it out! :))

From what I hear Dr. Greenthumb is one of the more respectable breeders and this strain is definitely living up to expectations so far. I could care less what he calls it as long as it produces :D

At first I bulked at the initial cost of $100 per seed, but if you look at it like you get to keep the strain going as long as you keep cloning it's worth it.

Also, I'm making sure I get my money worth by trading for C99 and Endless Sky clones. And I'll continue to trade, the possibilities are endless - no pun intended.

Hey guys... a ???

I thought that the only G13 was cloned-- a female...

if so-- are these then Feminized seeds???

They look GREAT!

We grew the Mr. Nice G13 x Hash that looked similar, but because of the Hashplant, never got as big-- but same structure...

NIIIICE!!!

From what I hear Dr. Greenthumb is one of the more respectable breeders and this strain is definitely living up to expectations so far. I could care less what he calls it as long as it produces :D

I was gifted 4 Dr greenthumb bubba kush clones this time last year and since Ive grown docs trainwreck his Iranian g13 and now I'm running his endless sky his genetics are by far some of the best Ive ran so far and I'm looking to get some clones of this pure g13 to run under its own 1000 watt lamp and see what i can come up with.

Here are some more photos. Even with the lights on, just as difficult to get some good shots. The white spots on the leaves is from Safer Soap which I sprayed the day before. Had a bout with spider mites last time and now I'm taking no chances, spraying weekly with different stuff. It also prevents mold/mildew from what I hear.

73cb8f865460d5e899d6_1.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_2.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_3.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_4.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_5.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_6.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_7.jpg73cb8f865460d5e899d6_8.jpg

I was gifted 4 Dr greenthumb bubba kush clones this time last year and since Ive grown docs trainwreck his Iranian g13 and now I'm running his endless sky his genetics are by far some of the best Ive ran so far and I'm looking to get some clones of this pure g13 to run under its own 1000 watt lamp and see what i can come up with.

If you're close by and interested, I'd be willing to make a trade!

Detroit around telegraph and i-96 let me know i see your looking for endless sky ill need a few weeks before i could get you some clones off her.

Sounds like a plan! Just set me up with one of your favorites. I already have Endless Sky coming, is what I meant to say, so I won't need that. I.ll let you know when I have some nice roots for ya.

Archived