G13

Sounds like a plan! Just set me up with one of your favorites. I already have Endless Sky coming, is what I meant to say, so I won't need that. I.ll let you know when I have some nice roots for ya.

Very kool i have some dj shorts blue berry going its one of my favorites im sure you will love it as well. :thumbsu:

Thanks pal....and just so you know, I purchased another kong frisbee, but it didn't last as long as the previous one did. It already haas a hole in the center, do I guess its not as durable as I thought.

Appreciate the heads up....I was just looking into those.

Blaze has aquired a "toy box".

It consists of one of my shoes, a frisbee, two large bones, one of my old lady's bra's, a soup ladle utensil, a demolished empty 2 1/2 gallon absopure spring water container and other assorted goodies I can't even speak of. :blink::blink::blink:

We need to try some new things before his obedience training begins. LOL

Now....back to the grow. Those are seriously looking good bro. :thumbsu:

You can control the height with Low Stress Training (LST) by GENTLY bowing the branches down away from the center of the plant and tying them there with twine... don't bend too much-- do it gradually each day and form a wider canopy-- the tips will grow back up toward the lights, and central growth can form new large bud sites.... you can not only lower her height- but increase her yield! ;)

Blaze has aquired a "toy box".

It consists of one of my shoes, a frisbee, two large bones, one of my old lady's bra's, a soup ladle utensil, a demolished empty 2 1/2 gallon absopure spring water container

Alright, the first 3 I get. The last 3? :unsure: ...I guess that's one of the many great things about a dobe - they're very creative!

You can control the height with Low Stress Training (LST) by GENTLY bowing the branches down away from the center of the plant and tying them there with twine... don't bend too much-- do it gradually each day and form a wider canopy-- the tips will grow back up toward the lights, and central growth can form new large bud sites.... you can not only lower her height- but increase her yield! ;)

Thanks for the tip! This one is just shy of 2 weeks in flower now, so I'm sure it'll be doing some more growing. I'm going to have to give this a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived