My Gift To The State Of Michigan

I have a optimistic hope to add one hundred million dollars to the state coffers of Michigan within the next twelve months.

To proceed, I need someone to say it is OK to do.

For the safety of all persons I need a clear statement that it is completely lawful for ANYONE to use peanutbutters topical oil.

The product does not cause any marijuana high at all.

I am currently offering this spiced oil through the dispensaries of the state of Michigan. People with Crohn's and similar conditions are able to receive this herbal oil free of charge for the next year.

I would like anyone with these conditions to be able to receive it free of charge for the next year. For safety reasons, persons that are able to receive this oil free of charge for the next year are required to be medical marijuana patients.

I believe it should be viewed the same as hemp seed oil. How about you?

Ladies and gentlemen, May I present a gift from the marijuana community to the rest of the world.

Please .. with your permission.

I have a optimistic hope to add one hundred million dollars to the state coffers of Michigan within the next twelve months.

To proceed, I need someone to say it is OK to do.

For the safety of all persons I need a clear statement that it is completely lawful for ANYONE to use peanutbutters topical oil.

The product does not cause any marijuana high at all.

I am currently offering this spiced oil through the dispensaries of the state of Michigan. People with Crohn's and similar conditions are able to receive this herbal oil free of charge for the next year.

I would like anyone with these conditions to be able to receive it free of charge for the next year. For safety reasons, persons that are able to receive this oil free of charge for the next year are required to be medical marijuana patients.

I believe it should be viewed the same as hemp seed oil. How about you?

Ladies and gentlemen, May I present a gift from the marijuana community to the rest of the world.

Please .. with your permission.

mad respect for you PB....

props on your initiative!

thats an amazing offer...could you please pm me with your contact information? i would like to meet you in person one day when it's possible and shake your hand. also if theres anything i can do to help in your endeavor, please don't hesitate to ask.

i have a friend and co-worker who had a skin melanoma removed last year and i can't help but wonder how your topical ointment might benefit those of us who work outdoors in the direct sun. i am bald now at 41 years old (yesterday) and i am worried i will have skin cancer forming on my Mellon head.:rolleyes: i have started wearing a hat, but its difficult because it's so hot outside in the summers. we all try to apply sunscreen, but with sweat, i know theres a failure in the protection and coverage. so i wonder if your ointment would help as a "preventative" application to those who have a "high risk exposure" to sun damage. maybe applied in the evening to "reverse" or "tend" to the damage that occurs on some level every day outside.

i support in whole the documentation that shows cannabis can and does have a positive impact on failing cancer cells on a molecular level which results in shrinkage of mass of "misguided" cells....

thanks

peace

Edited by mibrains

I just need a simple statement from someone that has the juice to say OK.

This product and it's legal nature has been discussed here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/32392-an-offer-a-olive-branch/page__view__findpost__p__306823__fromsearch__1

Crohn's, UC and other related conditions have been been giving me feedback in number form here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/31752-crohns-vs-pb-oil/page__view__findpost__p__300448__fromsearch__1

I travel the state visiting many gatherings of medical marijuana patients. These are gatherings of people that ALL have something wrong with their bodies. For the last two years, I've been applying it to hundreds of people.

People keep telling me it's wonderful stuff and does great things for them. I've heard stories about skin cancers going away. From about thirty people. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's difficult to convey how much people benefit. So I broke down and began to ask for feedback from people in a 0-10 format. That way I'd have some sort of number that can be passed on to people.

At this point only a few have sent the number style feedback.

Here are the averages so far. These are five areas of symptoms these people suffer from. Stomach acid production (Gerd), overall stomach tension, gurgling (intestinal mussel spasms), diarrhea and overall pain.

This is what these people report, on average.

gallery_87_112_23672.jpg

I figure that this simple herbal oil will reduce health care costs in this state by about $200,000,000.00 over the next year.

I also figure that some slice of that pie will be money that the state general fund will no longer be paying out. No longer paying out those health care costs for poor people, state employees and more that would have been billing our tax dollars for.

Not to mention the suffering that should be eased.

I does work really well.. but pb.. if it were infused with thc then the only ppl that can use it would be patients.. The kits arent infused right? so then anyone who wants one of those could have one.. but when it gets infused.. even tho it doesnt make a high effect.. it has thc in it so only patients could use it at this time.

I have already discussed with you about this great equalizer... but.. sign them up then they can use it.. we search them out one by one.. and then they all tell their story.. You know..

• 2 weeks later...