Another New Guy

Hi everyone. I was designated as a care giver for my wife who has a number of illnesses that "conventional" medicine has done really nothing for except to run her down and make her like a zombie. Since I really never smoked, let alone grown this medicine before I am looking forward to learning everything I can to see to it that she gets the medicine she really needs. We just did all of the paperwork and sent everything to the state a few days ago, so it's my understanding that I have 21 days until she can use her medicine and I can start the process of providing it. I know I'm going to ask a bunch of dumb questions, but I do promise to use the search feature as much as possible.

Welcome " InterceptorP71 " to MMMA 2.0

20 Day Law

333.26429 Failure of department to adopt rules or issue valid registry identification card.

9. Enforcement of this Act.

Sec. 9. ( a ) If the department fails to adopt rules to implement this act within 120 days of the effective date of this act, a qualifying patient may commence an action in the circuit court for the county of Ingham to compel the department to perform the actions mandated pursuant to the provisions of this act.

( b ) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

( c ) If at any time after the 140 days following the effective date of this act the department is not accepting applications, including if it has not created rules allowing qualifying patients to submit applications, a notarized statement by a qualifying patient containing the information required in an application, pursuant to section 6(a)(3)-(6) together with a written certification, shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Hi everyone. I was designated as a care giver for my wife who has a number of illnesses that "conventional" medicine has done really nothing for except to run her down and make her like a zombie. Since I really never smoked, let alone grown this medicine before I am looking forward to learning everything I can to see to it that she gets the medicine she really needs. We just did all of the paperwork and sent everything to the state a few days ago, so it's my understanding that I have 21 days until she can use her medicine and I can start the process of providing it. I know I'm going to ask a bunch of dumb questions, but I do promise to use the search feature as much as possible.

welcome buddy :)

i'm a noobie to this site as well

Archived