Ag Schuette To Lead Romney’S Michigan Team (Assuring A Loss)

EdwardGlen

AG Schuette and other Michigan repubes join Romney team instead of concentrating on Michigan and its troubles, they are only looking out for their political futures.

The true definition of a snob is one who craves for what separates men rather than for what unites them.

- John Buchan

http://dailytribune.com/articles/2011/06/22/news/doc4e02a75578ef1344861119.txt?viewmode=fullstory

In a sign that Michigan may be a state in play in the 2012 presidential election, or at least the Republican primary, Michigan native and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has announced his Michigan team of supporters.

They include Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette as his statewide chairman, plus local state Sen. Mike Kowall, R-White Lake, and state Reps. Eileen Kowall, R-White Lake, and Marty Knollenberg, R-Troy.

The Kowalls and Knollenberg are among 19 state lawmakers throwing early support to Romney. Also supporting Romney is the secretary of the State Board of Education and the vice chair of the Michigan State University Board of Trustees.

Romney, 64, is among more than a dozen Republicans who have announced they’re running or are considering seeking the Republican nomination to run against President Barack Obama in 2012.

The crowded field of actual or potential GOP rivals includes former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Georgia businessman Herman Cain, U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr., former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, and other lesser known hopefuls who are testing the waters early.

Also among them is U.S. Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, R-Livonia, who represents communities in west Oakland County. McCotter is exploring entering the fray but hasn’t set a deadline for announcing whether he’ll be in or out of the GOP nominating race.

“There’s a personal relationship with the Romney family,” Kowall said of his early support for Romney. “I’m very comfortable with him.”

Despite concerns over health care issues and similarities between what has become known as Obamacare and the health care overhaul Romney championed as governor of Massachusetts, Kowall said, “We can get past issues on the health care debate.

“Romney’s the kind of guy that’s used to dealing with financial difficulties,” Kowall said. “He’s a businessman. That’s the kind of person we need right now to get us out of the dilemma we’re in.(Bush2 was a businessman)

“I supported him last time around and my mind hasn’t changed,” Kowall said.

Knollenberg said he was also a Romney supporter in the last presidential election.

“I supported Mitt three years ago when he ran the last time around,” Knollenberg said. “I think he’s got a successful track record as a businessman and leadership qualities throughout his career. I think that’s something he would continue as president. The economy is at the forefront of anybody’s mind.”

It’s version 2.0 for Romney, who was beaten out for the Republican nomination in the last presidential primary by Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Statements by Romney and Schuette pretty much stake out Romney’s campaign focus this time around.

“Michigan needs jobs, and President Obama’s policies have failed to deliver them,” Romney said in a statement. “These officials will help me during my campaign to promote job creation and improve the Michigan economy.”

Said Schuette: “Mitt Romney is a bold leader with solid conservative credentials who can get our state and our country back on the right track. Mitt Romney knows that in order to revive our economy and restore the American Dream, we need lower taxes and more jobs; less spending and more paychecks; limited government and more freedom

limited government and more freedom (yes he said that)

Schuette is a former state senator, congressman and Michigan appeals court judge. He was elected attorney general last November.

(Uh AG, you got some brown stuff on your nose..oops..your entire face)

Ed, In my own thoughts how can any one think of voting for some one that stands there and tells everyone what the pres, Hasn't done, and why did he do this or that. I see no one

going to him or hear of any person or persons telling him how to help all that need help . The time has come for people to think on there own an stop having other people tell them

what to do . Schuette is no leader, Hell i wouldn't even let him follow me and that's all he no's ! ( Assuring a loss )

• 2 weeks later...

Good, I hope he becomes the chairman of 10 political parties and CEO of three international corporations as well. And given 24 hour access to a free stripper service. It'd mean him doing fewer terrible deeds at the office.

Schuette is the public face of a medical cannabis terrorist but, its his toady little minions who carry out the evil visited upon us, ordered by him.

While he is still in office medical cannabis patients - caregivers are targets...

Racist Bill Schuette lost a court battle today , good for him,,

Court strikes Michigan affirmative action ban - Yahoo! News

news.yahoo.com/court-strikes-michigan-ban-race-college-admissions-...Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette said he will appeal the ruling

and the sorry fact is ////////////// he will help mitt win in michigan,

Mitt..hasn't got a chance in hell to win Michigan! You think the UAW and their families have forgotten this little gem of history?

Romney: Let Detroit go bankrupt

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/19/romney-let-detroit-go-bankrupt/

I think we should all contact the national Mitt Romney compaign and tell them about the horrible way Schuette treats the sick and ill, and if they even allow him on their campaign we will ensure a loss in Michigan by a attacking and protesting everything they do in MI. And that we will not ever vote for Mitt if he allows people like Schuette in their campaign.

OK, sent this in to http://www.mittromney.com/contact

It has recently been brought to my attention that Bill Schuette has been made the state wide chairman for the Romney campaign in Michigan.

Bill Schuette abuses his power and tramples on the enacted state laws to further his own agenda. He is circumventing laws passed by popular vote to persecute and imprison sick and ill people by ignoring the will of the people. Instead of concentrating on people who ARE breaking the law, he is attacking people who have no way to fight back and are just trying to get by. He does this all with false logic and lies by tying up court systems with appeals when his opinion isn't supported by juries or judges.

There is a large group people directly related to this that will not vote for anyone associated with Bill Schuette, and will do everything in their power to make sure that person is not elected. You will have strong opposition in MI if you do not remove Bill Schuette from his position in the Romney campaign.

Sincerely,

**Name Removed**

Mitt..hasn't got a chance in hell to win Michigan! You think the UAW and their families have forgotten this little gem of history?

Romney: Let Detroit go bankrupt

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/19/romney-let-detroit-go-bankrupt/

Yes Mitt has a very good chance with bill on his side,. uaw lost big time last year,

i am going to vote for paul or johnson ,maybee the two wont even be on the ballot hope one is,,

The 2008 Michigan Republican primary took place on January 15, 2008. Mitt Romney came in first with 39 percent of the vote, followed by John McCain with 30 percent and Mike Huckabee third

It is an open primary so all you cannabis folks can vote, be there and do this

The Republicans are worried, as have no one to run for office next election.

Who do they have, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman who are two bimbos, the millionaire Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich is a professor, just add a skipper and a little buddy and they have Gilligan's Island. :thumbsu:

The Republicans are worried, as have no one to run for office next election.

Who do they have, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman who are two bimbos, the millionaire Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich is a professor, just add a skipper and a little buddy and they have Gilligan's Island. :thumbsu:

Ron Paul .. Gary Johnson

But don't worry .. the republicans will come out hard core against mmj again. A hard stand against 80% of US voters.

Then they'll spend the next four years crying about how stupid the voters are.

AG Schuette and other Michigan repubes join Romney team instead of concentrating on Michigan and its troubles, they are only looking out for their political futures.

The true definition of a snob is one who craves for what separates men rather than for what unites them.

- John Buchan

http://dailytribune.com/articles/2011/06/22/news/doc4e02a75578ef1344861119.txt?viewmode=fullstory

In a sign that Michigan may be a state in play in the 2012 presidential election, or at least the Republican primary, Michigan native and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has announced his Michigan team of supporters.

They include Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette as his statewide chairman, plus local state Sen. Mike Kowall, R-White Lake, and state Reps. Eileen Kowall, R-White Lake, and Marty Knollenberg, R-Troy.

The Kowalls and Knollenberg are among 19 state lawmakers throwing early support to Romney. Also supporting Romney is the secretary of the State Board of Education and the vice chair of the Michigan State University Board of Trustees.

Romney, 64, is among more than a dozen Republicans who have announced they’re running or are considering seeking the Republican nomination to run against President Barack Obama in 2012.

The crowded field of actual or potential GOP rivals includes former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Georgia businessman Herman Cain, U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr., former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, and other lesser known hopefuls who are testing the waters early.

Also among them is U.S. Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, R-Livonia, who represents communities in west Oakland County. McCotter is exploring entering the fray but hasn’t set a deadline for announcing whether he’ll be in or out of the GOP nominating race.

“There’s a personal relationship with the Romney family,” Kowall said of his early support for Romney. “I’m very comfortable with him.”

Despite concerns over health care issues and similarities between what has become known as Obamacare and the health care overhaul Romney championed as governor of Massachusetts, Kowall said, “We can get past issues on the health care debate.

“Romney’s the kind of guy that’s used to dealing with financial difficulties,” Kowall said. “He’s a businessman. That’s the kind of person we need right now to get us out of the dilemma we’re in.(Bush2 was a businessman)

“I supported him last time around and my mind hasn’t changed,” Kowall said.

Knollenberg said he was also a Romney supporter in the last presidential election.

“I supported Mitt three years ago when he ran the last time around,” Knollenberg said. “I think he’s got a successful track record as a businessman and leadership qualities throughout his career. I think that’s something he would continue as president. The economy is at the forefront of anybody’s mind.”

It’s version 2.0 for Romney, who was beaten out for the Republican nomination in the last presidential primary by Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Statements by Romney and Schuette pretty much stake out Romney’s campaign focus this time around.

“Michigan needs jobs, and President Obama’s policies have failed to deliver them,” Romney said in a statement. “These officials will help me during my campaign to promote job creation and improve the Michigan economy.”

Said Schuette: “Mitt Romney is a bold leader with solid conservative credentials who can get our state and our country back on the right track. Mitt Romney knows that in order to revive our economy and restore the American Dream, we need lower taxes and more jobs; less spending and more paychecks; limited government and more freedom

limited government and more freedom (yes he said that)

Schuette is a former state senator, congressman and Michigan appeals court judge. He was elected attorney general last November.

(Uh AG, you got some brown stuff on your nose..oops..your entire face)

Archived