Looking For Genetics

Inepsa

Hello all. Im looking to update my grow room here in a few days with some new genes. Im looking for an indica, and want some first hand advice.

I was looking at seedsman seeds original afghani #1 as my first choice. Let me know what strains you would recommend that are close to this, or just something that is really good. Im looking for something more medical, I have sever stomach issues.

Hello all. Im looking to update my grow room here in a few days with some new genes. Im looking for an indica, and want some first hand advice.

I was looking at seedsman seeds original afghani #1 as my first choice. Let me know what strains you would recommend that are close to this, or just something that is really good. Im looking for something more medical, I have sever stomach issues.

I really like Barney's Farm Phatt & Fruity for stomach issues. Nice fruity taste and is a good producer.Indica short and fat.

Purple Kush is another good indica for stomach issues. Especially nervous stomachs. Short plant and grows tight. Nice flavor also. Very smooth

Good luck with your choices.

go to the MMMA Farmers Market this weekend in Jackson

Do they sell seeds? Im not a fan of taking clones from people anymore. Even if you check them, they can still have mites hidden away. Is a danger I will not go through again.

Archived