July 1St Meeting With Senator Booher Cancelled

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO "SCHEDULING CONFLICT" THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE SENATOR..POSSIBLY COULD OCCUR LATER IN JULY..

What makes me angry is that it would seem that they were not going to notify me of this so you would have all shown up to an empty office as would we..WE DO NOT APPARENTLY MATTER AND ARE NOT VIEWED AS BEING MEMBERS OF ANY COMMUNITY! I encourage you to write or call the senator and let him know in a civil way how him doing this makes you feel :) I know I am angry..I have been very busy setting up this meeting on my end...

We will still be holding a fundraiser on Sunday as I mentioned and all funds will go towards helping patients and caregivers or even local emergencies in general such as house fires and what not..

PLEASE CONTACT SENATOR BOOHER AND EXPRESS YOUR DISGUST IN A nice WAY PLEEEASE DO THIS>..

His info CLICK HERE

man.. so sorry to hear this joe.. I was looking forward to telling his sorry butt the importance of SAFE HAVEN and ACCEPTANCE of this legal choice of medicating for his community.. i will be writiing all that down in a letter to him expressing my anger for his rudely cancelling our meeting without any notice to us.. thanks for all you do !! CCCC *heart* OCCC

Lots of love back at our Clare County CC members..I hope the meeting today went well..My insomnia kept me up till four in the morning...Trying to stop taking sleeping pills lol been taking them since I was a teenager. Catches up with me sometimes. You all keep up the good work..I have something else to add as a donation to your club by the way..So CannaOil and something else now...If nobody from Clare shows to our meeting tomorrow Ill bring it to you or Herbie personally..

wow this guy is a real class act...

but on the bright side as I pointed out on a different thread this new bill (377) will have "indeterminate cost" on the michigan state police and lara. so basically he has to get a majority vote on something that will not only cost michigan more money, but might scare people away from the mmma. ( which is currently making michigan lots of money) hopefully senators will realize booher has personal goals in mind.

please keep us updated

Joe, I am sorry that this meeting didn't work out. I am happy however that we have people out there like you, trying to start the dialog. Thanks, Bb

It is really not a problem..The deeper and more public I become the more I put my family at risk and this is concerning to me..We could never afford a lawyer to sue my wifes place of business if they mess with her on Monday now that my name is in the paper here..Not to mention what could happen to my children at school...

However I can not stand back and watch these fools attempt to hijack our rights away from us..My mother would be at risk as a patient as would I being her caregiver..So in the end EVERYONE WHO IS SCARED TO ATTEND CC MEETINGS LIKE THE ONE I AM HOLDING TONIGHT YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT..ATTEND ANY AND EVERY EVENT THAT YOU CAN!!! YOU DONT GO BECAUSE OF FEAR THAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW WILL KNOW YOU USE OR GROW MARIJUANA...WELL HERE IS THE DEAL IF YOU DONT LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD OR US HOW UP AND SHOW OUR LEADERS THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF US AND WE ARE STRONG, THE POLICE WILL KNOW YOU ARE A USER OR GROWER AND THAT'S A LOT SCARIER THAN YOUR NEIGHBOR KNOWING!!!!!

We will lose this law if we don't all step up and do our part to let people know we wont stand for this!!!

Archived