? Was I Approved ?

Is there any way that i can find out i was approved if my check was cashed and its been a month or longer? how can thay if there so far behind in just hitting enter and print to send out my card? there has to be a online approval tempery card site to go to untill my card comes site? i would figure thay would want to let people know asap if its for medical and its going to help someone do better in there struggle in life. we as a people should be all over this so that we could know also ASAP and have it in out hand for the law enforcement could go do something better in there time , then to sit there and harrase you with you having a lil marijuana or a pipe or whatever. let them go save a life or pull people over who talk on the phone and drive,lol... anyway there has to be something for us to find out sooner than 6 months or by the time you get it your on your renewal, also if thay approve you and dont get you the card or let you know ASAP shouldent i pay my renewal a year from when i or thay print the card and send it????? im just asking?????why pay for something i dont know i can use untill i have to renew it??? have you ever bought something you REALLY NEEDED and after getting it waited 4 to 7 months to use it???? What do you think????

the calilobos75

You should have sent your app certified mail with return receipt. Did you?

The department shall verify the information contained in an application or renewal submitted pursuant to this section, and shall approve or deny an application or renewal within 15 days of receiving it. The department may deny an application or renewal only if the applicant did not provide the information required pursuant to this section, or if the department determines that the information provided was falsified. Rejection of an application or renewal is considered a final department action, subject to judicial review. Jurisdiction and venue for judicial review are vested in the circuit court for the county of Ingham.

If you didn't receive a rejection letter by the twentieth day after they received your app, you are approved. That is barring any postal flower ups which I have to deal with on a daily basis due to my weird address. You can prove they received your app with the cashed check... well actually it isn't proof of them receiving the actual app but many patients, caregivers and dispensaries have turned cashed check into the standard form of proof. It is not.. legally... but it will suffice. You are only trying to prove that 20 days has passed since your app was received.

(b) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Is there any way that i can find out i was approved if my check was cashed and its been a month or longer? how can thay if there so far behind in just hitting enter and print to send out my card? there has to be a online approval tempery card site to go to untill my card comes site? i would figure thay would want to let people know asap if its for medical and its going to help someone do better in there struggle in life. we as a people should be all over this so that we could know also ASAP and have it in out hand for the law enforcement could go do something better in there time , then to sit there and harrase you with you having a lil marijuana or a pipe or whatever. let them go save a life or pull people over who talk on the phone and drive,lol... anyway there has to be something for us to find out sooner than 6 months or by the time you get it your on your renewal, also if thay approve you and dont get you the card or let you know ASAP shouldent i pay my renewal a year from when i or thay print the card and send it????? im just asking?????why pay for something i dont know i can use untill i have to renew it??? have you ever bought something you REALLY NEEDED and after getting it waited 4 to 7 months to use it???? What do you think????

the calilobos75

if it has been over a month since your check was cashed, and you have proof of that, then you should be approved. it would also help if you have the green card from sending it certified mail. :)

If its been over a month and you have recieved no rejection letter your legal and your initial paperwork is your temp card..

Exactly ... Just make sure you keep a few copys around ...

One in your Vehicles Glove Box ... One in the House and

one in your Safe ... :thumbsu:

Protect yourself at all times ..........

Archived