Tga Subcool Seeds Chernobyl Journal

Faygo

Very nice journal. I have a question about your soil: I assume you just water them by hand? And how often do you do so? Is your soil sterile or do you add any fertilizer?

Thanks.

my medium i use is 50% happyfrog and 50% CoCo. Watering is dependant on how big the plant's root mass in the pot. weeks 1-2 i watered every other day weeks 3-7 it was almost everyday. the only fertilizer that was in there was what is in Happy Frog which was used up during veg.

Edited by Faygo

my medium i use is 50% happyfrog and 50% CoCo. Watering is dependant on how big the plant's root mass in the pot. weeks 1-2 i watered every other day weeks 3-7 it was almost everyday. the only fertilizer that was in there was what is in Happy Frog which was used up during veg.

Cool. Thanks for the info. In case anyone wants to know Happy Frog soil contains: earthworm castings, bat guano, composted forest humus, beneficial microbes, and fungi.

I would love to tell you but i don't smoke Marijuana. Only smoked it maybe 3 times my whole life. I'm a care taker for 3 patients.

I am sure that you would have a quick volunteer to sample and report to the community, for research purposes only of course...20NAFmqq8pswgdfgP2TAPLJDo1_5001.jpg

• 3 years later...

RDWC is a great system but it has it's flaws. flaw 1 u can't move it. flaw 2 taste and flavors loses to soil hands down. flaw 3 you need a water chiller countless airstones wires everywhere and your always checking PH and regular top offs. Only thing i can say rdwc wins is the yield but the bud quality is not the same compared to soil. God made plants to live in soil might as well do what God says.

Absolutely stellar man!! growing on a wood floor....you got balls, right on!

That's some remarkable flower production you've photo'd, thank you. I love the full circle you've made, back to soil. Do you believe these flowers would have performed as well with out all the those bud booster/enhancers used? I've done side by sides with and without BudCandy and definitely saw the differences. I used BC with every hydro grow after, then made the permanent change to organic soil grow too!