Traveling To Mexico. Advice Needed

I am traveling to Mexico/Cancun area in a few months and was wondering how to get my meds there. i have not flown recently and am not familiar with the latest security checks/procedures. I will be carrying on one bag and checking one bag. i have heard people say try to buy it there - i would rather not do that if possible. I have heard of people still flying with it and also people saying to send a package to the hotel.

anyone have any experience or advice on this? Thanks in advance!

dont bring em there or bring em back,, get it when you get to your destination,,find a cabby that seems very english speaking and some what likable,,dont give him or her much cash at first,,get their cell numbers and you will have it delivered after that!(only time you give money to them is when your in the cab and waiting for your mm,,,after that c.o d! be sure to tip,,they can get mean in mexico! :unsure:

Hope this helps,,,when ever im out of town i find a good cab driver for my mm needs,,plus they know a whole lot more! lol

P

Mimmmom

I am traveling to Mexico/Cancun area in a few months and was wondering how to get my meds there. i have not flown recently and am not familiar with the latest security checks/procedures. I will be carrying on one bag and checking one bag. i have heard people say try to buy it there - i would rather not do that if possible. I have heard of people still flying with it and also people saying to send a package to the hotel.

You can get an oz for next to nothing in Mexico, don't take the risk trying to export your meds.

I brought along some chronic on a cruise ship once, stashed it in my crotch in 3 air tight seal bags. IMHO that I Would never of done this if I had to take a plane to the ship.

i thought about getting it down there but my only fears there were possibly getting ripped off or poor quality meds. anyone put that in checked baggage anymore? or ship a package to the hotel?

Do not smuggle trugs internationally you're crazy. Do you really want to wind up in a mexican jail? Go down there and enjoy yourself, if your skeptical on getting ripped off don't get any meds, finding anything good in a mexican tourist area is going to be darn near impossible, you'll live a week without meds, we all will.

It is everywhere down there, just pick up a pipe from of the shops. The vender will say "you want someting to go in the pipe." I couldnt go 50 feet with out someone asking me.(long hair) Very cheap, you may get ripped off, and still be a good deal. Just dont give money with out having it in your hand.

If your only fears are getting ripped off or poor quality, you missed something very important.

You DO NOT want to end up in a Mexican jail with a drug charge. Not worth the risk.

Why go there anyways? A murder epidemic down there and they're all coming up here. That alone should tell us all to stay far away.

I wouldn't go if they paid my ticket both ways and gave me a place to stay for free.

I wish you the best of luck if you decide to go. You'll need all the luck you can get.

come on guys, I DON'T GO ANYWHERE W/O MEDS! you can't blame him for asking. personally I'd put hash oil in my luggage and use it to boost the regs that I buy at my destination. I can't go any place w/o someone asking if I need drugs, must be the hair!

Me either, but I don't leave the country :lol:

If your only fears are getting ripped off or poor quality, you missed something very important.

You DO NOT want to end up in a Mexican jail with a drug charge. Not worth the risk.

Why go there anyways? A murder epidemic down there and they're all coming up here. That alone should tell us all to stay far away.

I wouldn't go if they paid my ticket both ways and gave me a place to stay for free.

I wish you the best of luck if you decide to go. You'll need all the luck you can get.

Seems you just cant get the ' Country ' out of some people. Stay home and be safe ??? That's just what they want you to think. You know what works better than luck: dinero, dollars, pesos, euros, clothes, shoes, ....

come on guys, I DON'T GO ANYWHERE W/O MEDS! you can't blame him for asking. personally I'd put hash oil in my luggage and use it to boost the regs that I buy at my destination. I can't go any place w/o someone asking if I need drugs, must be the hair!

right on. i was just putting the question out there. im not going to do anything stupid.

the oil to boost the regs is genius!! i dont think i would have come to that one on my own. that may be the best way

Prior to 911, It wasn't such a problem. That said I would be much more concerned with our security checks and spending time in our jails than theirs. I dont think you will have much of a problem ... Enjoy your stay, dont forget the sun block ...

thats what i was thinking. i was curious to see what people have been doing since 911 because i have not been taking anything on a plane since then. Thanks!

(im surprised about the shipping method though or is that just safe for inside the US?? i was thinking about some pre-rolls inside a letter sized envelope)

Anyone seen "Locked up Abroad" lately ? :unsure:

OMG Smuggling drugs into Mexico, maybe they would just laugh at you.

Simpson oil inside a glass container in with your toiletries or makeup... Worst case if you can't get any down there, you can just freebase the simpson oil... or rub some under your tongue. If they do pull it out and question it, you can just say it is "Night time rejuvenating cream"...

http://www.trueessence.com/servlet/the-106/2-Dram-Glass-Vials/Detail

I'd go with the darker one.

I might go with the 2 dram which should be about 8ML, that should be enough RSO for a week...

Are you guys serious? Smuggling drugs into Mexico? Buying illegal drugs in Mexico? I would advise against all of it. Please stay safe bro! vacation in mm friendly states. I know nobody asked darn opinion. .... I was just thinkin tho.

Oh I agree 100%. But if your going to do it, be smart...

I had the same dilemma when I went to Cancun a couple of years ago. Sadly I didn't risk it and just went without MJ for an entire week. I hadn't been that long without in a decade. It ended up being okay, as I stayed drunk, but it would have been so much more fun with.

Now that I've been through security and all that, here area a couple of suggestions. Put a nug or two in a few layers of plastic (and remember to do it right before you go into the airport as the smell will permeate the bag within a couple of hours), put it in your underwear, and just try to forget you have it. So many tourists go to Cancun that they are not going to search you unless you give them a reason to.

Another good idea is to buy a pack of smokes. Use your thumb and two fingers to roll the tobacco out. Fill with your favorite MJ a little bit more than halfway. Then put back some tobacco. Unless they cut the ciggies apart you have meds you can take anywhere.

Have a blast! I had an okay time, but it was too much of a tourist trap for me. Water and weather were great though. Don't trust the locals, they will rip you off, but definitely tip your drivers and servers.

Man that's to funny, smuggling weed into Mexico. Wow now I've heard it all!

Smuggling "your weed," not just weed. I would never approach a local down there. I'm sure it's fine and you can do it, but... I don't trust them, secondly, it would probably be brick, and thirdly, I'm shy. ;)

It's easy as hell to get down there. You could just walk around the beach until you see an american smoking up and then ask how they got it. I personally would just get it there, like someone else said, go buy a bowl, and then say things like, man I wish I had something to put in it, they will approach you. It will be brick, but it will be meds.

And whatever you do, what you don't consume down there, leave there. Do not try to bring any back. If they catch you in customs, your done for.

Simpson oil in a little perfume looking bottle is a great way, as it doesn't smell like normal pot, dogs probably wouldn't even figure it out, and if you are searched most agents won't know what it is, and without cause won't likely confiscate it to test...

Maybe I should buy some bottles and get some labels made that say something like Nighttime rejuvenating Cream, and put a company name and logo on it so it looks legit. No one would ever figure it out if it had a professional label.

Archived