Osceola County Cc Would Like To Thank...

MANY THANKS TO BLUEBERRY AND HIS WIFE!!!! Thank you so much for coming to our small club and donating so much o help our club...Thanks to our loyal member base be it small for attending.. I know it gets disappointing for us when no new faces show up despite all your hard work..One day we will have more members but it will take more work..I will soon have my van and will FOR SURE be attending many more Clare county meetings! I miss my friends in Clare!

Anyways not gonna drag on but thank you to all who support our club and many others! We all have to work together..You can't hide behind your card and assume your safe anymore!!!

MANY THANKS TO BLUEBERRY AND HIS WIFE!!!! Thank you so much for coming to our small club and donating so much o help our club...Thanks to our loyal member base be it small for attending.. I know it gets disappointing for us when no new faces show up despite all your hard work..One day we will have more members but it will take more work..I will soon have my van and will FOR SURE be attending many more Clare county meetings! I miss my friends in Clare!

Anyways not gonna drag on but thank you to all who support our club and many others! We all have to work together..You can't hide behind your card and assume your safe anymore!!!

All ways nice to get over that way..Brings back old memories..Thanks for having Clare County Compassion Club to your meeting..We would love to see you come and visit..Bring some friends.... http://clarecountycc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/clare-county-compassion-club-1

Archived