Looking For Clones

grumpyfoxtwo

Im a caregiver just starting and looking for a couple of good strains for pain. Any ideas what should work? Does anyone have any clones of this? Im in the metro detroit area.

Most indicas work well for me i have perphial nuerapathy. :thumbsu:

Do you have a card or just paperwork? :unsure:

I used seeds from Europe and Canada. Amazing strains with very powerful med qualities. I always recommend that new caregivers start with seeds to avoid common clone problems like mites. I can give you a couple of links to go get seeds but it will take longer than you hope. I picked up a couple of clones in Jackson but I have yet to see what kind of quality it is. Email me for the links,

PRStoner13

Im a caregiver just starting and looking for a couple of good strains for pain. Any ideas what should work? Does anyone have any clones of this? Im in the metro detroit area.

I am bit far.. I live in the Clare area..I have some plants that are allmost ready for flowering...Pm me for details..Compassionate pricing for sure..We have a Compassion Club meeting this Sat..If you like afterwards , we have a small canna market..could check them out ..cpl weeks under a good lite..be ready for flowering. or could send pic..

Archived