Michigan Residents Oakland Count Macomb County Opennnn

hydro king

Hey guys im new to this website and wanted to say hello

I am a regular person just like all of you.

i will be opening a hydroponics shop in Oakland county in a very convenient location for everyone.

i will also be opening 1 more in Macomb county 3 months in.

i just wanted to ask the community what areas need 1 that does not have a shop where you would have to drive 20mins 30 mins out.

any locations i may consider especially RIGHT AWAY if nothing is there. that means the faster you reply the faster i open lol

i wanna know what nutrients you guys use whats your favorite brands so on so forth. coming from soil to chems to everything idc what it is. i am going to fill these things up with so much inventory you will think its a miejers for gardening!

let me know guys and don't be shy to give me some ideas for the place of what i can do or offer that would make some difference.

thanks fellaz looking forward to hear some feedback

oh thats right I forgot there are no patients or caregivers in oakland county.... you guys are ridiculous tell me im an donkey rectum do what you wish I don't care but I commend someone for not being afraid of one stupid sherriff to ruin the whole countys accesability to their meds as well as the equipment they need to grow them. This whole boycott oakland county is absolutly ridiculous, don't let these guys discourage you. I know there is a hydro shop in rochester at rochester and avon, as well as one in shelby on auburn between dequinder and ryan. There are a few more but I can't remember where they are specifically I know of atleast 3 in the waterford area, as well as 1 in Lake Orion. Continue doing what you are, keep out movement strong across the ENTIRE state.

see im hearing people say GTFO of Oakland county and some saying GET ERR DONE!

idk wich choice to go with. i found a prime location next to a very busy area but rent is 30$ a sf so i don't wanna pay 6k for rent lol

im trying to get a big size place and fill it up with everything and setup a bunch of diff things to show customers how things work.

i wanna carry a full line of products im talking all companies and manufactures

i really can give 2 defecates about the sheriffs in that county due to the reason of me not doing anything wrong at all but selling equipment and chemicals for any type of plants. veggies fruits and everything else.

dont wanna sound like a big head but if they wanna knock on my door they better have a good reason because i don't mind spending money on a lawyer to counter sue there donkey.

but besides that. you guys think i should stick with Oakland county? you think it'll do well for me and for my customers? im a very friendly guy and i love taking care of customers that come back and im not talking give you a $1 off or nothing im talking take care of customers the way they should its not going to be a corp ran business it will be a owner ran business with a intelligent person working besides me.

let me know what you guys think. and if you think Macomb county needs another one plz tell me where and i will look into the area. Im driving out tomorrow to check out a couple of properties to see what location best suits my needs.

let me know guys and thanks a lot for the feedback hopefully i come back to more!

:)

I'm happy to hear the grow shops on OC are doing well. Good for them. Shows that there are a lot of growers despite the despots.

I hope your venture is also successful.

You may want to consider using a portion of your advertising budget for Premium Donor space here on the MMMA boards. After all, this is the place to get your shop seen as everyone having anything to do with Medical Cannabis and Michigan is an MMMA member, or surfs here, and those are your perspective clients. You won't get more looks and hits anywhere else on the net than here. If it were me opening a new grow shop I would think smart about it. But what do I know.

Best of luck to you. :thumbsu:

You may want to consider using a portion of your advertising budget for Premium Donor space here on the MMMA boards. After all, this is the place to get your shop seen as everyone having anything to do with Medical Cannabis and Michigan is an MMMA member, or surfs here, and those are your perspective clients. You won't get more looks and hits anywhere else on the net than here. If it were me opening a new grow shop I would think smart about it. But what do I know.

I 100% agree you will reach a broad amount of patients that know other patients etc.

but besides that. you guys think i should stick with Oakland county?

I say do it, you're right you have nothing to hide and you're doing nothing wrong. I think you should take the business approach at it since anyone owning a business is relying on it to provide for them as well as their family, and I think you should capitalize on the opportunity that some are passing up because or Sherriff Doucheard

Guest Mr Pepper

We'll see how everyone feels after Barb Agro is sentenced later today.

I see no reason to boycott our friends and allies because they live behind enemy lines...

What on earth does this guy running a hydro store have to do with that? Are we going to try to put medical marijuana supporters out of business to punish them for being beat up by the Oakland vigilantes? I can see no point to this. There is no excuse to hurt people on our side, no matter where they live. We should be supporting them, they are the ones fighting on the front lines.

I see no reason to boycott our friends and allies because they live behind enemy lines...

Well said!

Oakland County is the richest and most heavily populated part of our state. It's also home to thousands of card holding patients and caregivers who want to buy their grow equipment locally, but can't because the choices here are limited. From an entrepreneurial perspective, it sounds like an ideal marketplace for success.

I'm happy to hear the grow shops on OC are doing well. Good for them. Shows that there are a lot of growers despite the despots.

I hope your venture is also successful.

Best of luck to you. :thumbsu:

yes i will be donated to the website to get some advertising here :)

and what do u mean grow shop? as in a actualy grow or the supplier of equipment and stuff for ur veggies n fruits? :)

thanks alot about all the feedback guys. im looking at another location today hopefully i find one between everyone.

just sometimes these corp owned plazas wanna charge you a arm n a leg and im not tryin to do a 1000sq ft building or unit im trying to do 2k or more! i want a nice size place!

keep all ur feedback coming back i wanna hear from everyone and anyone. if u have some ideas for me let em loose.

if u have some bad things to say about my idea let em loose w.e u have to say u can say it were all friends here just exchanging thoughts

thanks fellaz

I won't spend one red cent on anything in Oakland County...Other than that good luck.

BOYCOTT ALL OAKLAND COUNTY BUSINESSES

Registered Voter /Registered Medical Cannabis Patient

Cannabis Works For Michigan And Michigan Can Work With Cannabis

The opinions of the author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association

Why do I feel like an outcast just because I live in Oakland Co. Don't we deserve some support? I feel bad for Barb and many others here in O.C. but I don't and WONT turn my back on others trying to make it here. Did we join MMMA to be shunned ? Don't we fight the fight just like the rest of the good folk in the MMMA Did we not vote just like y'all to get the law changed? No offense EdwardGlen, but it hurts many to see BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY.....

Yes hydro. open your store I'll be there at the grand opening as will many others. If none here wants to support you, you will still have many people in this County that will.. Pops

If you see fit to remove this post pleas do so, as I'll just start a new topic .. sorry tired of little support. Pops

Attacking a patient(s) how lovely, I'm sure Lansing is eating this up. Did I attack this person NO! Did i say anything remotely negative about the poster NO!

I simply said I won't spend money in Oakland County, Why? Because the taxes from purchases are, and will be, used to prosecute OC patients and CG.

The state is trying to take away the free speech rights of caregivers, guess the community wants to do same to patients.

Attacking a patient(s) how lovely, I'm sure Lansing is eating this up. Did I attack this person NO! Did i say anything remotely negative about the poster NO!

I simply said I won't spend money in Oakland County, Why? Because the taxes from purchases are, and will be, used to prosecute OC patients and CG.

The state is trying to take away the free speech rights of caregivers, guess the community wants to do same to patients.

I could be wrong, but I believe that sales tax goes to the state, not the county.

If this is the case then we should boycott the entire state.

I also believe that the county government does not want us in Oakland county, so if we don't do business there they will be getting what they want.

see idk why OC is such a darn headache! what happens to these patients or CG in oakland if they WERE obeying the law and got messed with by the OC sherrif.

im still gonna open up shop idc im not doing nothing wrong and im doing this for the customers. anybody is more then welcome to stop in cuz i kno its not illegal to buy equipment or anything like that.

the location i found btw guys is too high in pricce on the rent so im going to find another locations lets just hope its a good one.

any specific area in OC you guys think would be close to everyone but away from all the other hydro shops?

Archived