Folks I Finally Won One!

:goodjob: Thnak you Jessie Williams and Eric Vandussen, and Judge May in 90th district court. The charges for both Barbi and I are dismissed, as Judge may has finally written his Opinion that LEO should have contacted the Magistrate regarding known patients and caregivers in the home.. Thank you !!

:sword:

Rich and Barbi and Jenny

P.S. I have not seen the Opinion yet, Eric just called me. I will post it if they let me...

I am happy for you . Such a beautiful area no patients should live in fear of oppression up there . Patients have to realize many people that oppose this are not educated . I had a neighbor tell me the other day 12 plants was way to much yet they didnt realize you only use females and the flowers . That it takes weeks to sex a plant if going from seed . They told me smoking was no good where I replied weight limits often discourage us from making med ables because some want to count the food mix as part of the drug weight .We talked about how all the supplies are here and patients just need everything brought out in the open . How PTP transfer acceptance does that and leaves any renumeration within the patient population that will be discriminated against ..We didn't talk about the concept of farmers markets over dispensories but maybe some day .

Everyone that stays calm and educates helps everyone and to do it under the pressure your under as well as the others defending themselves across the State and or those that have put their name out there representing patients needs in the public is superhuman . Thank you .

I could'nt AGREE MORE ....

I'm a witness to the Pain and Suffering

they cause you and your Family ....

Let a Jury of YOUR Peers decide

on the Damages they've caused in your Life ,

Emotionally , Mentally & Physicially ...

The Mental Damage they did to your Wife ...

She'll NEVER Forget that ....

:goodjob: Thnak you Jessie Williams and Eric Vandussen, and Judge May in 90th district court. The charges for both Barbi and I are dismissed, as Judge may has finally written his Opinion that LEO should have contacted the Magistrate regarding known patients and caregivers in the home.. Thank you !!

:sword:

Rich and Barbi and Jenny

P.S. I have not seen the Opinion yet, Eric just called me. I will post it if they let me...

:goodjob:

Archived