Obama Bashes Mmj

Considering the standard set by the drug war for ignoring the simplest explanations, defying the most basic logic, and burying contradictory science. Regardless, the government and their media enablers are responding . It couldn’t be that just under one-third of the United States has legal medical marijuana and over one-fourth have decriminalized personal marijuana. It couldn’t be that nationwide 46% of the people support legalization .

Considering the standard set by the drug war for ignoring the simplest explanations, defying the most basic logic, and burying contradictory science. Regardless, the government and their media enablers are responding . It couldn’t be that just under one-third of the United States has legal medical marijuana and over one-fourth have decriminalized personal marijuana. It couldn’t be that nationwide 46% of the people support legalization .

the media has done a good job of saying nothing on this,if they were really seeking the truth and reporting the will of the people I'd have a lot more respect for them,they need to report every day how the Obama administration,the dem senate and the repub house continue this out of control war on drugs and the injustice to MMJ pt's.

What about the fact that they are on their own time ? Definitley a cheap shot, at Detroit, its people, products. We should be immune to this kinda BS by now. Especially from Foux News.

She was well prepared, paried every one of his implications and continued gaining ground, he finally concedes to her and they both get a chuckle out of the absurdity of those two facts. Obomber and CA ... go figure... Double Entendres ?

Especially from Foux News.

You know that makes you sound like a complete douche. I'll never give any of your posts a second glance now.

Thanks, now in my and many sound thinkers like myself minds you're just another loon.

good job! same to the guy below me!

I cant believe they threw the idiot Chrysler guys in the mix how stupid is it to do what they did after the Jefferson ave plant story ran a while back? :rolleyes:

The shame of it is, they'll get fired, lose their benefits, and THAT affects their families. Why not suspend for them for a week or two w/out pay and say "no more or, you are out"

On a side note. I can't stomach the smugness of FAUX NEWS reporters and the holier than thou attitude they put forth.

Guest Happy Guy

Anything Rupert Murdoch is not news. It's propaganda for money. He probably paid those actors to smoke in front of the cameras. Just like the reporter and the person being interviewed are just bad actors as you see from the video. Going over and over what they think will hurt Obama at election time.

Rupert Quote; Damdable pot heads voted for Obama. We need to drive a WEDGE! They both are my worst nightmare in 2012. Keep em separated somehow!

Guest Happy Guy

You know that makes you sound like a complete douche. I'll never give any of your posts a second glance now.

Thanks, now in my and many sound thinkers like myself minds you're just another loon.

good job! same to the guy below me!

Truth hurt? Been watching the real news much? The curtain fell off OZ at Faux. Keep burrying your head in the sand and ignore people posting what makes sense because they don't limit their input to just false news.

Why isnt main stream discloing oeration fast and ferious.Because all these news stations are nothing more than propaganda machine for the govt

thats all really wanted to know I thought the clip was fine except for the Chrysler thing,that was just random. The Crysler thing was not a cheap shot to Detroit come on,she was just saying that ppl using that or any other prescription medicince and then returning to work may not be a good idea.I couldnt agree more,if Im medicated I never use power tools.well okay I never use them anyways haha,but I wouldnt.

Guest Happy Guy

thats all really wanted to know I thought the clip was fine except for the Chrysler thing,that was just random. The Crysler thing was not a cheap shot to Detroit come on,she was just saying that ppl using that or any other prescription medicince and then returning to work may not be a good idea.I couldnt agree more,if Im medicated I never use power tools.well okay I never use them anyways haha,but I wouldnt.

They clearly put those videos with the autoworkers on there to scare the public. It's anti cannabis propaganda. Don't post anti cannabis propaganda. Unless you are anti cannabis. We need to be our own editors and make sure we don't cut our own throats. They tricked you into posting this garbage. Just like the NRA is posting stuff to trick you into cutting your own throat at election time.

They clearly put those videos with the autoworkers on there to scare the public. It's anti cannabis propaganda. Don't post anti cannabis propaganda. Unless you are anti cannabis. We need to be our own editors and make sure we don't cut our own throats. They tricked you into posting this garbage. Just like the NRA is posting stuff to trick you into cutting your own throat at election time.

wow I did not get that at all,I got that they dont need the feds telling the states how to govern concerning medical marijuana.freedom of speech I guess I'll post what I want,but thanks......

Archived