Help! The Federal Government Just Shook Me Down.

jessiejamez

I was informed that I was required by law to fill out "The American Community Survey" by the US Census Bureau. They required that I give them info on every member of my family. Detailed info. How many cars I own. How much money I make. Where I work, yeah the address. How many people are with me when I drive there and at what time, yeah what time I drive to work. Do we speak other languages. What everyone's National origin. I mean we are all blue eyed white people.

Frankly it seemed like some nazi stuff. If armed federal agent came to my door and asked me these questions, and I didn't answer right would I be hauled off to internment or jail or whatever.

Do I have a cause of action? I'm serious. The American Community Survey is a violation of my civil rights!

A lot of people got those "second " mailings from them including my mom and a couple of good friends. My mother against my advice filled out enough info to give someone all the information they need to take her identity and open credit in her name. Why you ask did she fill it out? The form stated legal action against those who didn't answer and return it! My friend choose not to comply with the threateningly request for such personal information. She cannot answer her land line to this day. She and her husband are receiving "firm" calls to send in the answered questions or else. We have made calls and you only need to provide the names and number of people at the address. I'm waiting for a follow up on my form also....only gave name and how many reside at residence info. No phone number, not one thing more!

The American Community Survey IS NOT the same as the census people are speaking of above! The American Community Survey is VERY invasive!!! They will threaten $100 for unanswered questions and $500 for any untruthful answers! If you do not fill out your form the first time, they will mail another, then they pester you by phone. About 20% of residences that do not fill out there form will receive a census worker at their home.....

BUT fact is...

The Census Bureau has no authority to enforce the laws that require the ACS be answered. As of 2007, no legal action had been taken against anyone for refusing to answer the ACS!!

Guest 1TokeOverLine

QUOTE: " As of 2007, no legal action had been taken against anyone for refusing to answer the ACS!! "

Link to your source? (Assuming this is not merely personal opinion.)

1T

QUOTE: " As of 2007, no legal action had been taken against anyone for refusing to answer the ACS!! "

Link to your source? (Assuming this is not merely personal opinion.)

1T

C'mon if this were merely opinion why would I choose the date 2007, instead of todays date???? Do the research if you really are interested....... Perhaps in doing said research you might find that a few back in 1973 were indeed prosecuted for the decennial census. As stated above the decennial census, the ACS and the AHS are all different things, all which the Department of Commerce and Labor's "Census Bureau" conducts.

I can make this even easier though, the census is mentioned in the constitution. This is the decennial census, which is a count or ennumeration of people in a household. There is no reference of the ACS or AHS or its questions anywhere within the constitution. (only ennumeration) If one chooses not to answer any invasive questions from the census bureau, whether the ACS or any other form, the following provides a guideline they can provide to the bureau or doorknocker!

"I hereby affirm that the provisions of Title 13 ....requiring me to

disclose my race, personal financial data, birth date, or any other personal,

private information to the Bureau of the Census, an agency of the United

States government, constitutes an unreasonable, unwarranted search of my

person, house, papers, and/or effects, and a governmental invasion of the

sanctity of my home and the privacies of life. As such, these provisions

violate the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution, and are thus wholly

void and I am not bound to obey them.

I have completed the only those sections of the Census form pertaining to

the Constitutionally-mandated actual enumeration, as follows:

1. The actual number of people living at the address printed on the form,

excluding untaxed Native Americans;

2. Age of each person in accordance with US Const. Amendment XIV, Section 2;

3. Sex of each person, in accordance with US Const. Amendment XIV, Section 2.

I have thus fulfilled my obligation to the attainment of the actual

enumeration of the populace of the United States.

Any fine or other sanction that is levied by any office or organization

stemming from the unconstitutional provisions of Title 13 in connection with

my response to this or any other Census-related questioning will be

challenged in a court of law."

Every childbirth hospital is a US registered port of entry where we are assigned our s.s. numbers, and mom and dad get a birth certificate. The certificate of live birth which we don't get, is sent to bureau of vital statistics which is a part of department of commerce. This is the department where the US keeps track of its assets/posessions.

Here's another good one:

Research and find that if you purchased a permit/license from the state to marry, which wasn't needed, since marriage is not otherwise illegal unless the person is incompetent, the fruits of that union [children] are designated state property. This is why the state social services people have parens patria authority over your children. Parens patria is Latin and means parent by the country. In modern usage this means the state is the parent. I hope I'm wrong about that.

I read recently that there is consideration to pass a law that would allow states to remove what they would consider to be obese children from their parents, then charging the parents with criminal child cruelty. I hope it's not true, but I hoped a lot of these things being done to us over the years weren't true. But they were.

Peace.

Archived