Greetings All!

Dan from Northern Laboratory Services here. This is not an ad for my business, but we do offer potency and purity testing of medical marijuana, edibles, tinctures, concentrates, etc. I have been a caregiver for over two years and my business partner, my wife of 4 years, is a patient.

We're glad to be part of the community and we are so proud to fight alongside all of you to promote and protect medical marijuana as a source of healing for the mind, body, and soul.

We hope to assist the medical marijuana community with improvements in the effectiveness and safety of medical marijuana. Together we can prove to the public that we are a responsible, compassionate community dedicated to making safe, effective medicine a top priority.

Thank You! :)

Welcome Dan. Nice ad. LOL Did you donate yet?

LOL. I guess it's kinda hard to introduce myself without saying what we do! No, I haven't donated yet, I just created this account. ;) I have already talked to Tarzan about ad space here, but still need to talk to blueberry.

Thanks for the welcome!

Guest Happy Guy

LOL. I guess it's kinda hard to introduce myself without saying what we do! No, I haven't donated yet, I just created this account. ;) I have already talked to Tarzan about ad space here, but still need to talk to blueberry.

Thanks for the welcome!

Cool! With that out of the way... Where are you located? How much does it cost to test a sample of cannabis oil?

Cool! With that out of the way... Where are you located? How much does it cost to test a sample of cannabis oil?

Gaylord, we're right next to Choice Collective. 611 North Center, just south of Otsego Memorial Hospital. As an aside, I feel it's necessary to mention that we're not affiliated with any collectives, dispensaries, clubs, etc. we just rent space from one!

Prices for cannabinoid profiles start at $40, with discounts for quantity that take the price the price as low as $30/each.

Today is the last day of our grand opening special, buy one test, get one free. If you pm me your specifics I can honor that deal past today!

FYI, I just donated, please take credit for that! :lol:

Guest Happy Guy

Gaylord, we're right next to Choice Collective. 611 North Center, just south of Otsego Memorial Hospital. As an aside, I feel it's necessary to mention that we're not affiliated with any collectives, dispensaries, clubs, etc. we just rent space from one!

Prices for cannabinoid profiles start at $40, with discounts for quantity that take the price the price as low as $30/each.

Today is the last day of our grand opening special, buy one test, get one free. If you pm me your specifics I can honor that deal past today!

FYI, I just donated, please take credit for that! :lol:

Thank you. Can you do testing in a way that the producer can stay anonymous? What would be the smallest amount of cannabis oil you can test?

Thank you. Can you do testing in a way that the producer can stay anonymous? What would be the smallest amount of cannabis oil you can test?

Sure. I just have to verify that the person making the submission is a card holder. That will require a face-to-face meeting, but I'm happy to accommodate! We currently keep track of our customers by card#, but are working on an alternate system because we know people have privacy concerns. We're trying to find the balance between protecting ourselves from imposters and protecting our customers' privacy. You own the results, so what you do with them is up to you. We plan on publishing all the results on our website soon, but we won't be doing so without permission of the card holder.

I need about a 1/2 gram of oil to run a test. I will perform two separate extractions of that sample and test each at least twice. If there are any questions or problems I like to have enough left over to perform a third extraction.

Guest Happy Guy

Sure. I just have to verify that the person making the submission is a card holder. That will require a face-to-face meeting, but I'm happy to accommodate! We currently keep track of our customers by card#, but are working on an alternate system because we know people have privacy concerns. We're trying to find the balance between protecting ourselves from imposters and protecting our customers' privacy. You own the results, so what you do with them is up to you. We plan on publishing all the results on our website soon, but we won't be doing so without permission of the card holder.

I need about a 1/2 gram of oil to run a test. I will perform two separate extractions of that sample and test each at least twice. If there are any questions or problems I like to have enough left over to perform a third extraction.

If I sent you a sample in the mail, with a copy of my card with my name and address blanked out, would that work?

If I sent you a sample in the mail, with a copy of my card with my name and address blanked out, would that work?

That would be more than enough, but I wouldn't advise mailing it, it's likely safe enough, but we just won't risk attracting Uncle Sam's attention. We offer courier service and we have a number of drop off locations to get around that.

Where are you located?

what are you using to test? Spectro?

can you do genetic testing to find what the probable genetic make up is?

how about an affiliate for genetic testing you may be able to refer to, if you dont offer this test?

i have a couple strains id like to have tested when ready (4 weeks to maybe 8 give or take) for genetics, as well as TCH, Canas ect...

what are you using to test? Spectro?

can you do genetic testing to find what the probable genetic make up is?

how about an affiliate for genetic testing you may be able to refer to, if you dont offer this test?

i have a couple strains id like to have tested when ready (4 weeks to maybe 8 give or take) for genetics, as well as TCH, Canas ect...

We have an HP/Agilent dual column gas chromatograph. We use two detectors, a Flame Ionization Detector and an Electron Capture Detector. This gives us the ability to run two types of tests, pesticides and cannabinoids. We can test for 9 different pesticides and 3 of the major cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN). Unfortunately we don't have the capability of genetic mapping as of yet. I have been researching the subject, however. Even the big labs out West don't do that yet, as far as I know, but believe me, there are people working diligently on it. As of right now, we have to rely on the strain breeders' info to determine genetics.

Welcome Dan to MMMA 2.0

Glad you finially made it ....

I have to say that I've used your Sevices

and Im very Happy w/ them ....

One of these days i'm going to get into those 20's .... LoL

Ps ... Don't forget Dan ...

They can drop it off w/ Me

and i can do it anonymously that way ...

Welcome Dan to MMMA 2.0

Glad you finially made it ....

I have to say that I've used your Sevices

and Im very Happy w/ them ....

One of these days i'm going to get into those 20's .... LoL

LOL. As a farmer myself, I'd kill to have those kind of numbers. You must be very proud, keep up the great work and thank you so much for the business and the props!

:thumbsu:

Ps ... Don't forget Dan ...

They can drop it off w/ Me

and i can do it anonymously that way ...

Thanks Tarzan! I thought you may be able to help in that regard, I appreciate you volunteering that info!

LOL. As a farmer myself, I'd kill to have those kind of numbers. You must be very proud, keep up the great work and thank you so much for the business and the props!

Just Very Thankful to God for my Blessings ... :thumbsu:

Thanks Tarzan! I thought you may be able to help in that regard, I appreciate you volunteering that info!

My Goal is Always to try to help others ...

and Better Yet Keep Everyone Safe , Happy & Medicated .... :thumbsu:

The Cannabis Genome Project... OMFG I need to grab that domain, then get some bio chemists on starting it out...

Thanks for the welcome! And LOL, you best get on that domain before i do! :lol:

Seriously, though, it would be great to compile a genetic database of every plant out there. Such information would be invaluable to breeders.

My Goal is Always to try to help others ...

and Better Yet Keep Everyone Safe , Happy & Medicated .... :thumbsu:

Archived