Are Home Security Cams Legal?

"THIS AREA UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO & AUDIO SURVEILLANCE AND IS BEING RECORDED"

Post warning signs and you're good to go. You can also install 'dummy cameras' that look and some can even act like a real security camera, zoom in-out, rotates, tilts, etc.

Deterrents are the name of the game...

I am not promoting this co. just an example of whats available for the community.

http://fakecameras.com/

fakes are easy to spot... no wire?? does it have a goofy silly red light?? does it look like its from 1950... simple... care full with that one..

Guest Happy Guy

fakes are easy to spot... no wire?? does it have a goofy silly red light?? does it look like its from 1950... simple... care full with that one..

LOL Some of my fake cameras look better than my real ones. I have this big sucker with pan tilt zoom, looks just like the ones the DNR has, but it's fake. I couldn't afford $3000. LOL Just sayin'... A couple of my real cameras have red lights too.

Tip; Always have one camera pointed at another..... It drives the crooks crazy! LOL

LOL Some of my fake cameras look better than my real ones. I have this big sucker with pan tilt zoom, looks just like the ones the DNR has, but it's fake. I couldn't afford $3000. LOL Just sayin'... A couple of my real cameras have red lights too.

Tip; Always have one camera pointed at another..... It drives the crooks crazy! LOL

You want to drive the crooks crazy get one of these.. motion detected o.c. pepper spray

or my personal fav.... open that door i dare you.

This is pretty use full also.. Thief Detection Powder Visible Dye

Probably just boosted there sales 300% with this post..lol.... #Where is my cut??

Care full with the open that door i dare u... i had one go off on me... its not a good thing trust me.. eyes nose and mouth burned for 2 hours blinded for like 30 min.. still taste that stuff when i think about it..

Archived