450 Pounds Mj Found During Routine Traffic Stop In Cass County

http://www.wwmt.com/...juana-stop.html

loe3hr-loe3h3potbustcasscty.jpg

July 15, 2011 12:10 PMCASS COUNTY, Mich (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Sheriff's Deputies announce a major drug bust during a routine traffic stop.

Sheriff Joseph Underwood says deputies recovered 450 pounds of marijuana... that's a street value of about $750,000. A handgun was also recovered.

It happened Tuesday, July 12th at M-40 and Marcellus Highway in Marcellus.

Deputies found 15 bales concealed within a 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck. Each bale packed with bricks of marijuana.

Two people were arrested at the scene for conspiracy to deliver marijuana over 45 kilograms a 15 year felony, delivery of marijuana over 45 kilograms, and possession of marijuana.

The driver of the vehicle was also arrested for possession of a concealed weapon, and multiple counts of possession of a firearm while in the commission of a felony.

The passenger Hector Manuel Diaz-Batista age 22 was arraigned in 4th district court of Cass County and is held on a $500,000 cash only bond.

The driver will be arraigned Friday afternoon.

Guest Happy Guy

I used to buy my medical supplies from these types. LOL When I was too scared to grow because of the rippers and cops. Hard to throw them under the bus when I bought from them for years and years.

On the other hand, "You takes your chances and pays the price". They made the long shot gamble; They either return to Mexico with enough money to live on for 10 years OR they get caught and go to prison. They knew what would happen if they got caught.

It's illegal to do what they did. If it wasn't illegal they couldn't make the money they do. The situation of the plant being illegal is what made the opportunity for them. If you count on the illegal part to make money then you also have to count on the consequences when you get caught.

I used to buy my medical supplies from these types. LOL When I was too scared to grow because of the rippers and cops. Hard to throw them under the bus when I bought from them for years and years.

On the other hand, "You takes your chances and pays the price". They made the long shot gamble; They either return to Mexico with enough money to live on for 10 years OR they get caught and go to prison. They knew what would happen if they got caught.

It's illegal to do what they did. If it wasn't illegal they couldn't make the money they do. The situation of the plant being illegal is what made the opportunity for them. If you count on the illegal part to make money then you also have to count on the consequences when you get caught.

ok quick reply,,i too use to get my meds from so called runners,,,umm ( i feel like the pot calling the kettle black) it was not mexican crap,,,it was realy realy awsome quality cali meds,,,when i was getting it,,,,but we got a law now i try my best to follow it,,,I dont like to see people with out if i can possibly help!

Nuff said!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s well dont know about better it on streets then them in jail,,,,guess i need to head over and taiste test it before i let em slide,,,dont like peeps locked up for a plant,,,but unfortunatly we have rules,,,i have broken them and paid the price! or shall i say you all paid the price,,i just did the time,,i dont do jail bills for my stay there!

Archived