Ph Way Too Low In Soil

So root aphids aren't a big fan of being driven out of the soil by rosemary oil/soapy water into vaseline and mountains of diatomaceous earth. I'd say the population is down 95%. Also, the pH problems seem to finally be remedied (after about 2 weeks of all nighters flushing, I thought I was going to die after a while of that). It's hard to tell cause of the color of the light, but they're a lot healthier now. The yellowing has slowed tremendously and they're barely dropping leaves anymore. The tops are deeply green and very resinous/sticky, I brushed my hand against a cola by accident and briefly thought I had somehow gotten vaseline on it. :thumbsu: 3 weeks into flowering now...

img6874u.jpg

The blueberry is rebounding tremendously, I trimmed off a lot of the crappy burnt foliage and now tons of fresh healthy growth is shooting out. It's my favorite strain - yayyy! What a relief! I honestly thought I would lose her. :thumbsu: (Chocolope clone back right, Jack Herer clone front right)

img6846o.jpg

The chocolope is still having some problems, but there's fresh growth appearing that looks very lush and healthy.

img6857t.jpg

img6855p.jpg

The more I bump up the PPMs and the Calmag the happier my plants are getting. I think a big part of the problem was me grossly underfeeding. They were starving...

Archived