Patient/caregiver Has Open Slot

life2short

Hello all I have been a card holding patient since april 2009 and a caregiver of others since april of 2010. I grow for quality. and have one open spot for someone looking for a discreet and professional caregiver service. I always deliver and will take patients in Kent and Ottawa counties. Patients needs are always first..... pm if interested

I currently have (Acapulco Gold, NorthernBerry, Purple Pinecone, The Purps, Ak47, and Pineapple x Trainwreck) always offered at reasonable prices...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all I have been a card holding patient since april 2009 and a caregiver of others since april of 2010. I grow for quality. and have one open spot for someone looking for a discreet and professional caregiver service. I always deliver and will take patients in Kent and Ottawa counties. Patients needs are always first..... pm if interested

I currently have (Acapulco Gold, NorthernBerry, Purple Pinecone, The Purps, Ak47, and Pineapple x Trainwreck) always offered at reasonable prices...

was wondering if you still have a spot open? contact me at 214-8252 my name is holly and i am a liscensed patient for 6 months now.

Archived