Sw Mi Needing Seeds/clones

420 the Borg are still messing with you????????????????????????????

go get a CO2 tank-borrow from local grow shop seal off the basement THEN CRACK THAT BAD BOY OPEN (very little) And Flood YOUR Grow rooms with CO2!

it will KILL YOUR INFESTATION-also YOU if you are not careful !

[1] Rent/buy tank of CO2

[2] turn off ventilation (from circuit breaker box) and extinguish all pilot lights

[3] remove all pets and aquatic life

[4] crack that tank open

[5]give it one hour-repeat every 3 days-

[6] take a big azz breathe and run in to circuit panel turn on ventilation wait one hour at least

in 1 month no more Mites, Thrips, Aphids, lacewings, etc etc

20 dollars of CO2 or 100 dollars of gimmicks???????????????????????????????? that might make your meds questionable?????

bringing in new clones while fighting mites isn't a great plan. Trading is probably the number one cause of infestation. Get rid of the mites first then set up a quarantine area for new incoming plants a good distance from your other plants.

I've never tried CO2 purging but if you try it be very careful.

Releasing large amounts of CO2 does nothing to mite populations.

I have personally tested this MULTIPLE times with 20lb tanks.

I have a grow buddy who also has tried it and it didn't work for him either.

These were in sealed environments. I left the house all day and when I cam back, my sentinel still said HICO2.

You can't just crack the tank open hehehehehe. You need to run the ppms up to 10,000 ppms and leave it there for a 1/2 hr and them vent the room out so ya dont DIE when ya go into it. You have to do this everyday for a month to rid all living things in the grow besides your plants. Seal the room and add several no pest strips along with a routine of azamx spraying every 3 days for a month. Replace the no pest straip every 2 weeks and your mites will be gone...

Dont do the co2 thing unless ya have a co2 burner and a good minitor for ppms and the right controls to keep it where it needs to be without killing the plants off too. co2 will kill ya so dont just crack the tank and think yer good,lol.............

You can't just crack the tank open hehehehehe. You need to run the ppms up to 10,000 ppms and leave it there for a 1/2 hr and them vent the room out so ya dont DIE when ya go into it. You have to do this everyday for a month to rid all living things in the grow besides your plants. Seal the room and add several no pest strips along with a routine of azamx spraying every 3 days for a month. Replace the no pest straip every 2 weeks and your mites will be gone...

Dont do the co2 thing unless ya have a co2 burner and a good minitor for ppms and the right controls to keep it where it needs to be without killing the plants off too. co2 will kill ya so dont just crack the tank and think yer good,lol.............

Exactly.... Large amounts of CO2 can kill or damage your plants also.

Seeds are a good idea until you establish very trustworthy relationships.

Archived