Central Michigan Mmj Canna-Market July 20Th

Good day all! I do hope everyone is managing to keep themselves and their girls nice and cool during the nationwide heat wave. I wanted to share news of a Canna-Market hosted by the Weidman Compassion Club. I saw their signs and stopped by to talk to them about past markets and plans for the up and coming. They are going to have food, the grill going I believe, some local talent. The model is (to the best of my knowledge) like the Farmers Market in Lansing. Here is their ad from online:

Weidman Compassion Club is hosting a canna market on 7/20/11 from 10am-8pm.

$50 a space and bring your oun table. There will be more variety and also house meds will be available.

*Canna Market is for Medical Marijuana Patients and Caregivers only!!!!*

Weidman Compassion Club

3334 N. Woodruff

Weidman, MI

For questions please call:

(989)615-3994

I'll definitely be around most of the day as I'm not too far away at all. Look forward to meeting everyone in the community!

Southern.

Hey guys, it is a Compassion Club, but they are wanting EVERYONE to show up. One of the girls that works there was telling me there are caregivers and patients with quality overages for 10 bucks a gram. Not sure what their version of quality is but there's no harm in finding out. I haven't had any of their house meds, as I grow my own. Personal opinion, the club owners really are just trying to get the local community involved and a market for those who can't make the trip to Lansing. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey guys, it is a Compassion Club, but they are wanting EVERYONE to show up. One of the girls that works there was telling me there are caregivers and patients with quality overages for 10 bucks a gram. Not sure what their version of quality is but there's no harm in finding out. I haven't had any of their house meds, as I grow my own. Personal opinion, the club owners really are just trying to get the local community involved and a market for those who can't make the trip to Lansing. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Its Not a CC. Its a Dispensary. Sorry to be blunt, but people do have the right to know.

also why does this "shop" always change their name ? ive seen 3 different names in the past couple months.. It was AAA+ Growers, then Weidman CC, then Lefty's Joint now its Weidman CC again ?

Honestly, all you gotta do is look them up on Weedmaps and look at all of the Horrible reviews.

Dosent this shop have two Huge MMMA logos on its front doors also ?

Yep when I went there my meds had powdery mildew. I should've expected it more. Called they said not there fault should've looked at it better :( I don't complain but I don't want anyone to get sick. I wouldn't waste your time. Every 20th of each month I was told they did this. Each there own.

While I hear your concerns, I'm remaining optimistic. It sounds like they are setting up like every other market. Since I'm a new resident of Michigan, I have not been privy to getting burned by bad weed with bugs or mildew at a market maybe because of luck, the odds are against it thus far, or I've just been able to take my time and consider my options at the table. As long as one or the other holds out, I'll take it. Besides, no one forces you to pick up some bad meds. Hopefully, we all as a community can raise the standard of practice for Compassion Clubs and Farmers Markets and the quality of medicines they make available before I become as cynical as you guys. I've seen the bunk stuff up here. I was somewhat taken aback by the prices, not to mention the sub-standard quality of the majority of available meds. Makes me more resolute in my mission to raise the bar when it comes to standards and practices. Considering how young of a community we are, why not attend every market you can and share information, share meds, learn from the advanced growers.

All in all, I shall remain optimistic about tomorrow. If it sucks, trust me you'll hear about it, but I'll darn sure do my part to make the next one better. Observe, Improve, Maintain.

If anyone's going tomorrow, shoot me a PM and we'll meet up. Later, guys.

Archived