Ohio Cannabis Act Of 2012

sho

Good for Ohio. :goodjob:

May the Ohio cannabis patients have none of the LEO/Poli troubles which are constantly being suffered upon us here in Michigan and other states. I hope it goes smooth for them.

Yet another state allowing medical cannabis is a wonderful thing. Hear that flushing sound? Big pharm losing lotsa money down the toilet as more people exercise their lawful freedom to have a voice in choosing their own medication.

One day soon the feds will look out from their hallowed marble halls and realize the majority of states have passed citizen initiated medical cannabis laws. They'll then discover they are unable to do anything about it except to finally honor the will of the people. May we all live to see it.

Looks like Ohio did their homework... are they missing anything? Their act looks VERY promising!

http://www.omca2012....cs/OMCA2012.pdf

my comprehension isn't' very high tonight but I did see where they would recognize our cards and they allow 24 plants of which 12 are seedlings . The scary part is where the law allows for subjective evaluations . Right or wrong it seems that law enforcement determines sharing often signals a non medical intent . This is what they key on trying to keep control in their minds even among qualified patients . This goes against what most people have learned as social etiquette but more closely models conventional medical medication mores and protects patients from those with certain disease like Hep A which spreads often in institutional care . BTW Medicare patients can access vaccines for Hep A and B . They even have one for shingles but you have to pay for that one . . If you ever had them you would easily pay the price of the vaccine to avoid them . Anyone who had the chicken pox is susceptible . Pneumonia is another free vaccine like Hep A and B for Medicare patients .

Not a fan of vaccines... but I wouldn't mind volunteering some time in 2012 to hit the bricks in Ohio as a registered patient in Michigan sharing my story. Plus, they're decriminalized... We ain't gonna be sitting in jail for medicating down there. Civil fine, but no criminal charges!

Not a fan of vaccines... but I wouldn't mind volunteering some time in 2012 to hit the bricks in Ohio as a registered patient in Michigan sharing my story. Plus, they're decriminalized... We ain't gonna be sitting in jail for medicating down there. Civil fine, but no criminal charges!

With the meds you will be fine, but dont bring anything to smoke out of..lol.. thats been there loop hole.. green=ticket .....bowl=misdemeanor

I have been waiting for ohio to get there crap straight.

• 3 months later...

New Article on progress of Medical Cannabis Voter initiative

http://www.mariettat...a.html?nav=5002

Ohio is a wonderful State of great importance to the USA and it's economy but Michigan is my home , unique , and the holds some of the most beautiful places on Earth . We just need jobs paying a living wage or better and a improved sheltered employment program that allows medical patients on cannabis who can to work .

Archived