I Missed Bob's Court Today

Guest knucklehead bob

You didn't miss anything but a postponement til 8-30-11 , not sure what time , probably 8:00 A M . I stand corrected , next court date 8-24-11 .

I had to post this for Kingpinn, he's banned from posting (WTF)

I was there for his court hearing. They were going to adjourn the case for three weeks. But Torrie told me if they hadn't shown up for this court date they were going to serve a bench warrant on them And the thing of it was they were never notified . Their attorney had to tell them to be there or be arrested. So post info if you like

NOW, about kingpinn, come on guys. sure he flew off the handle a couple times. sure he fought with Joe. Might have even attacked a member or two. but, come on. the stress he's under would cause ANY ONE of us to snap. Give the guy a break. put him on "double secret probation" or make his posts be screened before publication, but to outright ban a member who's case is in the supreme court, one that will shape our law, seems rash. He needs our support and should be able to receive it here on the boards.

should I start a petition drive to re-instate Kingpinn? WTF

I had no idea anyone was in court today, mcuh less someone in a major case within 25 miles of me whom I know personally. I didn't find it when I checked the events board last Sunday. For that matter I didn't see any court dates listed there. I'm disappointed not to know these dates and not to have the opportunity to show up in the support of movement victims. Guess the only way to know is if I were to have a phone # for defendants and continually keep in telephone contact with them. The OP seems to indicicate I'm not the only supporter in the dark. How do we get this fixed? Can we get this fixed?

Didn't know Kingpinn was banned, and don't know what he said or did to anyone or if he deserved it or not. I do believe that everyone deserves a chance to apologize and make it right if they acted up out of stress.

I've always been one to forgive a person even if they were in the wrong. Made a few good friends by doing that, and at the end of your life you'll look back and count your friends in a feeble attempt to validate your existence, that your life was worthwhile. If you've lived a good life, you still will not use all the fingers on one hand to count those who stood by you all those times when you behaved like an azz.

I wish Larry the best, and pray it all works out for him. No one deserves that kind of stress over a plant.

Peace.

Guest Happy Guy

Remember a wise man say one time . That a Great Offense makes for a good Defense. In my opinion our movement lacks Offense. We need to single out a few these Players from the Dark Side and bring them to task. Then and only then will the Criminal treatment of patients will end . IMHO. You could start with Randy Colbry for starters wink wink

So I'm a MMJ War Monger no one said i was perfect

Good point. What we need to do is like in martial arts. You wait for them to over extend themselves and then grab their arm and pull them over in the direction they over extended themselves. They fall on their faces. The hardest part is to have patience. Wait for your opening. We have lost nothing so far. The law has fended off many attackers all on her own. A patient can still grow in the state of Michigan. We still have a position of strength to work from. Growing is The Hammer. Wield it wisely. Don't lend your hammer to anyone who could use it against you or patients as a group.

IMO we need to put every politician on notice....YOU WILL BE VOTED OUT OR REPEALED IF YOU DO NOY UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION. IMO THESE SPINELESS WIENIES ARE NOT DOING THE JOB THEY WERE ELECTED TO PERFORM. IF WE THE PEOPLE WANT THEM OUT WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND SEND THEM A COLLECTIVE F U AND THEM ON TO UNEMPLOYMENT. THEY CAN'T PASS LAWS IF THEY DON'T HAVE JOBS!

Archived