Hi Everyone! Patient In Southwest Mi

Hello to everyone! This isn't my first time here yet I don't believe I have ever introduced myself. I am a certified card carrying patient for nearly a year and located in southwest MI. I'm a single mom of three sons and was previously living in Lapeer County. I love this forum and you can find so much useful information here as well as meet other patients and caregivers. But wondering if other patients are having such a difficult time finding compassionate reliable caregivers? I had no idea it would be so incredibly difficult. My first cg said he was involved with a wide range of other compassionate cg's and the most a donation would be for an oz. was $200. That worked the first month then jumped to 350-425 donation for an oz. The second cg did basically the same thing. Once again I'm actively seeking a new cg. Would love to hear from other patients regarding their situations and also from caregivers who are actually in this to help people instead of ripping them off and trying to get rich...so much of that out there, it's really sad. A lot of patients are just like me, have multiple health issues, disabled and unable to work. Dispensaries are not a solution and cg's with their get rich quick schemes are not an option either. Let me know what experiences you have had as mine have been bad so far. Look forward to hearing from you! :)

Welcome. You will find what you seek here my dear. That rhymes so you know it's true! :devil:

That worked the first month then jumped to 350-425 donation for an oz. The second cg did basically the same thing. Once again I'm actively seeking a new cg.

That's a bunch o' bull-puckey. I wish I knew a caregiver with an open spot for ya because all the ones I know operate the other way. (The longer you stay with them the cheaper/more free things get.)

Thank you so much for the info, drtarzanmd! I'm not far from there so planning on going. I have never been to a Framer's Market...what are they like? Can you give me more info about it?

Welcome " jinxykatgirl " to MMMA 2.0

Thats Why I Love Farmers Markets

and Compassion Clubs .... :blow-a-heart:

Jackson , Michigan has a Farmers Market Saturday ,

July 23rd 2011 at noon

Just a bunch of Patients and Caregivers trying

to help others find reasonable priced meds ...

Lots of Fellowship going on ...

If you have any Questions about growing ,

What better place to find out ...

If i was there you could get a Free Hugg ... :bighug:

It's just a great place to talk to people ,

meet people , get phone numbers ,

find out important information ...

Each Event is always different ...

last time i was there i had meds as cheap as

$4.42 to $11.43 a gram in 1/4's ...

Sometimes theres a few people there ....

and sometimes theres Alot of people ...

Just depends on what other Events are going and

what Growers are going to be there ...

Many Growers are starting to get a Good Repretation ....

Its Great to meet the Growers Face to Face ...

Thank you Darkmatter! It is frustrating but won't give up hope and will keep trying!

Welcome. You will find what you seek here my dear. That rhymes so you know it's true! :devil:

That's a bunch o' bull-puckey. I wish I knew a caregiver with an open spot for ya because all the ones I know operate the other way. (The longer you stay with them the cheaper/more free things get.)

Thanks for all the info Tarzan! Planning on going tomorrow and hopefully getting some meds! Hugs are always good! :)

Just a bunch of Patients and Caregivers trying

to help others find reasonable priced meds ...

Lots of Fellowship going on ...

If you have any Questions about growing ,

What better place to find out ...

If i was there you could get a Free Hugg ... :bighug:

It's just a great place to talk to people ,

meet people , get phone numbers ,

find out important information ...

Each Event is always different ...

last time i was there i had meds as cheap as

$4.42 to $11.43 a gram in 1/4's ...

Sometimes theres a few people there ....

and sometimes theres Alot of people ...

Just depends on what other Events are going and

what Growers are going to be there ...

Many Growers are starting to get a Good Repretation ....

Its Great to meet the Growers Face to Face ...

Welcome to the family, I'm fairly new here myself but find many answers. Not made it to the Farmers Marker yet ( due to health problems ) but heard many good things about it. I wish I was closer to you as I just had a PT pass away and would love to help ya. If you find a CG here or the FM you'll get good meds at a fair donation as far as CC I'm not to big on , unless sanctioned or approved by this site. Seen WAY too many that was get rich ppl, like $ 20 -25 a gram and ozs at 360-420 :growl: . If ya make it to the FM look drtarzanmd up I hear he has the good chit for what what ales you (semtum wise) and just plain good. Tarzan do I get a free-be for hawking your great meds.... JK... Try his sample as well all the other ppl there you will be pleased. :thumbsu: Guess I'm a little late with this post as I just saw the date. :( .......... Pops

hi so sad to here there are so many having a hard time finding a good caregiver.

i am not to far away and might be able to help. there is a lot of good people

here and a ton of great info. this is a great place to stay connected

Welcome to the family, I'm fairly new here myself but find many answers. Not made it to the Farmers Marker yet ( due to health problems ) but heard many good things about it. I wish I was closer to you as I just had a PT pass away and would love to help ya. If you find a CG here or the FM you'll get good meds at a fair donation as far as CC I'm not to big on , unless sanctioned or approved by this site. Seen WAY too many that was get rich ppl, like $ 20 -25 a gram and ozs at 360-420 :growl: . If ya make it to the FM look drtarzanmd up I hear he has the good chit for what what ales you (semtum wise) and just plain good. Tarzan do I get a free-be for hawking your great meds.... JK... Try his sample as well all the other ppl there you will be pleased. :thumbsu: Guess I'm a little late with this post as I just saw the date. :( .......... Pops

Hello Pops and thanks so much for the welcome!! :) I definitely know what you mean about some of the caregivers! I used to be on a different sight where I met my 1st and 2nd caregivers. They both seemed like great guys but it was just a game, promising one thing then doing something else. Outrageous donations about the same price as dispensaries. Then just in the past couple of months I had 2 different guys saying they would be my caregiver, agreeing on everything never to hear from them again :growl: I definitely feel like I'm in the right place now!! :thumbsu:

hi so sad to here there are so many having a hard time finding a good caregiver.

i am not to far away and might be able to help. there is a lot of good people

here and a ton of great info. this is a great place to stay connected

Hi Raf and thank you for the message! It is sad, but I was on the wrong site for sure. Wasted a lot of time with so called compassionate caregivers that just jerked me around and only in it for the money...then others who claim they are much better and say they will be my cg and that never happened :thumbsd: So glad I found this site though!! :thumbsu: So many amazing folks here and everyone has been so nice and helpful! I may have a new cg here, not sure yet, we just have to see if we are a good fit but it looks like he is fairly close to me. But definitely pm me location and stuff and we can chat more. Can't wait til Saturday when I will finally have meds again and really looking forward to meeting everyone at the farmers market!! :)

Hello to everyone! This isn't my first time here yet I don't believe I have ever introduced myself. I am a certified card carrying patient for nearly a year and located in southwest MI. I'm a single mom of three sons and was previously living in Lapeer County. I love this forum and you can find so much useful information here as well as meet other patients and caregivers. But wondering if other patients are having such a difficult time finding compassionate reliable caregivers? I had no idea it would be so incredibly difficult. My first cg said he was involved with a wide range of other compassionate cg's and the most a donation would be for an oz. was $200. That worked the first month then jumped to 350-425 donation for an oz. The second cg did basically the same thing. Once again I'm actively seeking a new cg. Would love to hear from other patients regarding their situations and also from caregivers who are actually in this to help people instead of ripping them off and trying to get rich...so much of that out there, it's really sad. A lot of patients are just like me, have multiple health issues, disabled and unable to work. Dispensaries are not a solution and cg's with their get rich quick schemes are not an option either. Let me know what experiences you have had as mine have been bad so far. Look forward to hearing from you! :)

this is late, but oh well. how dooo yaaaaa dooooo?! :)

this is late, but oh well. how dooo yaaaaa dooooo?! :)

Hello, how do you do? :) Are you heading to the farmers market tomorrow. I'm in the Sturgis area and could really use a ride there. Just checking with some people to see if they might be able to help me. I'd really appreciate it if your in my area :)

Archived