Seperate Electric?

tooldini

Sure, you can get a second line run in, it won't be free though. Umm, I think it would just be a second meter, but it would have to run to a separate box inside. It would be like a multitennant building. I am pretty sure you would have to pay for it all however.

I don't think anyone does this, as it would show them exactly how much you are using for your grow.

Sure, you can get a second line run in, it won't be free though. Umm, I think it would just be a second meter, but it would have to run to a separate box inside. It would be like a multitennant building. I am pretty sure you would have to pay for it all however.

I don't think anyone does this, as it would show them exactly how much you are using for your grow.

This, you can get another service line installed, separate meter, and you'd have to setup a separate breaker box to distribute the power according. Wouldn't be the best idea IMO, if you need more power get a larger service line ran in and split it from there, its pretty easy to figure out how much power your grow room is running, just add all up the kilowatts being pulled, multiply that times your electric rate and then multiply that times the # of hours per day.

thanks guys it looks like something I would not wanna do then LOL just wondered it would be nice to know exactly what it costs. I don't have my room set yet but in the future I am sure the wife will be all on me about how MUCH it is costing to do this. Is it pretty acurate to just add up all the hours each piece of equipment was running and how many watts each item uses? I only have a 400w HPS going 12 hours, 1 small fan going 24hrs, and a 4" inline fan running 24hrs. I have not noticed the bill go up at all.

thanks guys it looks like something I would not wanna do then LOL just wondered it would be nice to know exactly what it costs. I don't have my room set yet but in the future I am sure the wife will be all on me about how MUCH it is costing to do this. Is it pretty acurate to just add up all the hours each piece of equipment was running and how many watts each item uses? I only have a 400w HPS going 12 hours, 1 small fan going 24hrs, and a 4" inline fan running 24hrs. I have not noticed the bill go up at all.

Yeah you're using next to nothing for power, my computer draws more power then your whole operation most likely :lol: 1 1000w lamp costs about $1 a day to run.

Archived