Changing Care Givers

tommi2tone

many thanks again for your replies! thanks for your concerns! again there are no problems and i don't know how you read into my question that there was a problem. i'm getting the feeling that you advanced members have built fences around your selves to keep the newbie out? this is my first post ever on any site all i needed was a simple answer to a simple question with out being chastised in the process. thanks again, i think?

Guest Happy Guy

many thanks again for your replies! thanks for your concerns! again there are no problems and i don't know how you read into my question that there was a problem. i'm getting the feeling that you advanced members have built fences around your selves to keep the newbie out? this is my first post ever on any site all i needed was a simple answer to a simple question with out being chastised in the process. thanks again, i think?

More like smart folks TRY to build a fence against newbies having FUTURE problems.

You did say you wanted to hear anyone's opinions about anything related didn't you?

Hey Tommi,

Sorry if i read anything into your post that was not my intent just trying to help and respond to what I saw was the question. Seems like you got info on change forms, and that is what you wanted so cool. I guess I assumed if you wanted to know how to change you were thinking you would, my bad again looking to help no walls here my friend, enjoy the forums and I hope you continue to enjoy the info coming back.

Warm regards,

Hey Ezrah,

thanks for your reply! Being new to online conversations i never thought about you guys that have been around for awhile probably have seen a lot of patient / care giver problems. To show compassion towards my care giver i choose not to talk about their life situation / situations, as long as things work out good for them that's all that matters to me. Life is full of highs and lows (i like the highs! - that's a joke). Looking forward to communicate on here with guys like You and Tooldini !

Warm regards back at you!

Archived