Question On Remaining Legal With A Perpetual Grow

Papa Smurf

I like to think of myself as a law abiding citizen and want to abide by the law with my grow. After doing a ton of reading, I have decided on a 12 plant DWC grow like bubblegrower has outlined. (2) mothers, (4) in veg and (6) in flower, harvesting (1-2) at a time. My question is...if I am visited by the police, do they count the buds on all the flowering plants as part of my 2.5 ounces or just the harvested stuff? I really want to be sure I am within the law on this. Thanks, papa.

Guest Happy Guy

I like to think of myself as a law abiding citizen and want to abide by the law with my grow. After doing a ton of reading, I have decided on a 12 plant DWC grow like bubblegrower has outlined. (2) mothers, (4) in veg and (6) in flower, harvesting (1-2) at a time. My question is...if I am visited by the police, do they count the buds on all the flowering plants as part of my 2.5 ounces or just the harvested stuff? I really want to be sure I am within the law on this. Thanks, papa.

They can't count it towards usable weight if it is still on a live, growing plant.

Some say it doesn't count if it is still on a whole dead plant hanging. I wouldn't push it that far at this time because I'm very careful.

They can't count it towards usable weight if it is still on a live, growing plant.

Some say it doesn't count if it is still on a whole dead plant hanging. I wouldn't push it that far at this time because I'm very careful.

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought that but wasn't sure.