Patient In Need Of Meds, Plz? :)

Hi everyone! I moved to Sturgis from Lapeer around 6 months ago and it has been a nightmare trying to get a caregiver and meds. I'm looking for a compassionate and reliable caregiver, meds, P2P, overages...any help I can get. I have been disabled and unable to work since 2007, so very low income. I suffer from Systemic Lupus which has attacked nearly every organ in my body including nervous system and brain. I also have Epilepsy, Bipolar, PTSD and suffer from severe chronic pain, nausea, vomiting, anxiety and panic attacks. I'm a mess. :) I'm sure hoping someone can help me. I've been out of meds for quite awhile and am having to eat pain killers like candy, which is causing other issues.

Jinxykat :)

Wow I am surprised nobody has helped yet. I would help if I had some overage. Funny thing is I don't think I know anyone that can help right now either. More than a couple caregivers I know are having serious heat issues atm, and others are recovering from some minor horticultural problems.

Somebody help this woman out plz!

Thank you so very much Darkmatter! Yup, I'm still here looking but no luck yet. I sure appreciate you trying to help me! Planning on going to the farmers market tomorrow. Hopefully i can get a great deal on meds there. It's been so long since I've been out, a bag of shake would look pretty darn good to me now! LOL :)

Wow I am surprised nobody has helped yet. I would help if I had some overage. Funny thing is I don't think I know anyone that can help right now either. More than a couple caregivers I know are having serious heat issues atm, and others are recovering from some minor horticultural problems.

Somebody help this woman out plz!

I could probly help ...

But I'm tied down this week-end ...

and the a long ways away for me

up here in northern michigan ....

I could ALMOST GUARANTEE if she could

get down to Jackson Farmers Market ,

I know those guys would help her very Fairly...

if not FREE .... The Farmer Market People I've

meet have True Compassion for the Patient :bighug:

I've even seen Patients helping Patients there ....

Hi Tarzan! I am going to the farmers market tomorrow in Jackson. Hoping I can come up with something as my pain is getting way out of control. Since I am going tomorrow, do you think you could put in a good word for me? I would love love love to get some for free if at all possible but I'm desperate and not wanting to leave there empty handed. I've got to come home with something. Wish me luck? :)

You're a saint, tarzan! :goodjob: I'll cover you on that. If someone can help this patient in need of meds, I'll make sure you get compensated. I hear what darkmatter was sayin about summer time growing in Michigan. It presents a whole new set of problems. I was pretty close to the bone myself a couple weeks ago, but I could help out now if anyone could share their harvest with this patient in need.

Wow, thank you all so much tarzan, darkmatter and toadincan!!! It really warms my heart to see so much compassion!!! I had some bad experiences with a different forum site. So glad I found MMMA, it's the best!! So many great people here that really do care about the patients and bluebery obviously works so hard for all of us!! I'm so proud to be a member of this group!!! Guys, I can't thank you enough, all 3 of you are saints to me!!! :bow: :bow: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob::thumbsu:

You're a saint, tarzan! :goodjob: I'll cover you on that. If someone can help this patient in need of meds, I'll make sure you get compensated. I hear what darkmatter was sayin about summer time growing in Michigan. It presents a whole new set of problems. I was pretty close to the bone myself a couple weeks ago, but I could help out now if anyone could share their harvest with this patient in need.

You have a card, correct?

Could you arrange to get to Niles, MI? I could donate something to get you by temporarily.

Hi John and thanks for the message! Wow, I might just be able to do that. I'm not allowed to drive myself due to seizures but I might be able to get my boyfriend to drive me out there. I sure do appreciate the offer. We tried going to the farmers market today and when we got there, everyone was gone. That was a huge disappointment as my pain is getting way out of control. If you are around tomorrow I might be able to convince to do another short road trip. He is asleep for the night but I will check in the morning and let you know. Thank you so much! jinxykat :D:goodjob:

Hi John and thanks for the message! Wow, I might just be able to do that. I'm not allowed to drive myself due to seizures but I might be able to get my boyfriend to drive me out there. I sure do appreciate the offer. We tried going to the farmers market today and when we got there, everyone was gone. That was a huge disappointment as my pain is getting way out of control. If you are around tomorrow I might be able to convince to do another short road trip. He is asleep for the night but I will check in the morning and let you know. Thank you so much! jinxykat :D:goodjob:

I cannot hardly believe that ?

I know they open at noon ....

if by 3 or 4 pm no one shows im sure they closed ...

It so Hard for me to believe No one Near

You can help You down there ?

I live in calhoun county if we could figure something out I would be your care giver.

Hi zigg, that might work out good! Where are you in Calhoun county? Doesn't look like we are too far apart. I am disabled and very low income, would like to talk more to see if we might be a good match. My main issues are seizures, severe chronic pain, anxiety, panic attacks and depression.

Thank you so much for responding! :thumbsu::)

There ARE A LOT OF CAREGIVERS IN THE AREA... If you are still in need in a few months I'll be able to help you out and I'm not too far from Sturgis at all.

Thanks so much for responding! Hopefully I will find a caregiver soon but if not, I'll keep you posted! :thumbsu::)

You can always come to the farmers market, if you can't make it early pm me and I'll set you something aside ;)

Thank you Jipo, you're awesome! :bow::goodjob: Definitely coming this Saturday..gonna try to get there as close to noon as possible but if I can't, I'll pm you! I really appreciate it!! I think I will be like a kid in a candy store since it's been so long!! LOL Look forward to meeting you there! :) jinxy

Archived