Petoskeystoned Updated

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is well. I just got out of jail today. (Not sure if you remember, but on June 1st, I hit a deer on the way home to the farm, officer Wade Leist and his add-on responded to the call i made to them regarding the accident. The officer's offered to follow me and of course i said no, but they did anyway. Anyway, Barbi had a child support warrant, and LEO asked to "take a look around". I said "not without a search warrant", but got on the phone immediately to call her and tell her that if she was home, to come out. While on the phone, and while she was exiting the building, Sheriff kicked through the 3 doors to get to Barbi, whom was already out the back door surrendering to the other officer, due to the phone call, of course.... Anyway, here are the new charges in which I just spent 9 days in jail for while raising 1250 for bail.

Felony Obstruction of Justice, 5yrs.

Resisting/obstructing/assaulting a police officer, 2 yr felony

Harboring a Misdemeanant, 93 day misdemeanor

:growl:

Anyhow, here is the updates.

As you know, the Jan 25th charges have been dropped! :sword: thanks Jesse! :bow:

The stalk of weed charge, "gen. public health code violation, is scheduled for pretrial on august 10th, 10am.

I was awarded my attorney again, Hillary Briolatt of Petoskey, after I was able to convince the Judge Johnson that I in fact do not make 10 million a year.

That trial is scheduled for October 9th.

I am still working on the lawsuits regarding the raid on the MDCH for my records, and of course the suits against everyone else in Emmet.

Of course Barbi and I missed our wedding Sat, Bless her. I will make it up to you somehow love! :wacko:

Wishing you all the Best!

Rich and Barbi and OH! Jenny is fine and living the best she can while we try to fight for her kids... she misses the fights with us..

oh rich man I am sorry to hear this man such a sad thing the leo up there is nuts not to mention liars! I have a cousin who is dealing with the same officers you have had run ins with. I can't get to specific because I am sure it will make the new and I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous. I will be heading that direction the weekend of the 13TH and 14TH hoping to get a chance to get over to see drtarzan this time just couldn't pull it off last time we were up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know a couple other people that are and have been harassed by Officer Wade Leist as well. The one friend got harassed by him every other day for over a week because he was looking for some runaway kid.  The other person, well there is a right up on UpNorth Live about the incident, which to my knowledge is complete crap! Of course the story they publish makes them (the cops) look like saints and the poor kid look very bad. Wade Leist is nothing more then a bully with a badge!!! 

• 1 month later...

Sorry Grassmatch do you feel like if someone had or has every had contact with Leo then that would cause someone to be raided ?

I just can't understand that for some reason i know some did say that about us  also that we where raided because i had been raided before and so that was the reason for our raid it didn't matter if we where both sick one with Cancer the Law only mattered to the ones that never got caught before 

no, I do not feel this way. I see the majority of "plea" bargains coming from people with an existing criminal record, and find it hard to deny this is commonplace. Its not that anyone deserves a raid for marijuana offenses, but the ones that push the law, or blatantly don't take care of their business properly, are the ones often snagged up in other crimes, maybe for the company they keep, or their shoddy lifestyles, not sure, but its like come  cant help themselves. Seems to be a rule following issue maybe? bad kids in school showed us this too. so do the revolving prison doors. just keeping it real, calling it as I see it.

sorry for the confusion.  I like you, criminal or not !

Sorry Grassmatch do you feel like if someone had or has every had contact with Leo then that would cause someone to be raided ?

I just can't understand that for some reason i know some did say that about us  also that we where raided because i had been raided before and so that was the reason for our raid it didn't matter if we where both sick one with Cancer the Law only mattered to the ones that never got caught before 

Edited by grassmatch

don't put words in my mouth. I said "I see". I did not speak of the people you may know, only of the cases I've read about. I will kindly pass on the reposts, as we both know any of us can repost the prior arrests of people, ones who were also hassled in the mmma. The majority of participants are law abiding citizens who just want to grow and smoke pot without the dangers of police. The ones getting busted in dispensaries, driving, growing without approval, well, google it my friend. I did. They are a small minority.

just as you may find a dozen first timers, I may find a dozen repeat offenders. 

no, I do not feel this way. I see the majority of "plea" bargains coming from people with an existing criminal record, and find it hard to deny this is commonplace. Its not that anyone deserves a raid for marijuana offenses, but the ones that push the law, or blatantly don't take care of their business properly, are the ones often snagged up in other crimes, maybe for the company they keep, or their shoddy lifestyles, not sure, but its like come  cant help themselves. Seems to be a rule following issue maybe? bad kids in school showed us this too. so do the reciprocating prison doors. just keeping it real, calling it as I see it.

sorry for the confusion.  I like you, criminal or not !