Petoskeystoned Updated

man grassmatch, don't you get tired of shoveling your views of how the only people who end up

in court for mmj must have done something to deserve it, into a great many of your posts?

What is your point in making this same point repeatedly?  google is not an end all for answers, btw.

I guess everyone who goes to court for mmj, in your eyes is a degenerate criminal huh? smh

I have a question for ya gm.

We had a power outtage as most know. 

I have young tender baby plants that would have frozen if I didn't transport them.

Was it illegal for me to take them with me to someone else's home (I was there also), that part I'm sure

I was legal with. BUT, did I put my family at risk because they were not in a locked room? 

Geesh, now am I a criminal that deserves a no knock because I had a simple possession charge when I was 18 and

have now possibly broken an mj law again?

I certainly hope you never find yourself in a position where you end up in court due to mmj. 

I know you have never broken any mj laws in your life and have absolutely never ever stepped beyond the

perimeters of the MMMA, right?  Not even a teensy weensy bit?

I don't have a problem with you reinterating how important it is to stay within the confines of our law, but

debasing those who find themselves in court is causing me to pass over most your posts now, when I used to

enjoy what you posted.  The taller the horse you ride, the further you have to fall.

peace man

Aww, sorry to have disappointed you with my views, when they don't jive with yours. Your example is a silly one. But to extrapolate, if you were a convicted sexual predator, with some domestic abuse charges, maybe some illegal growing operations, and even some drunk driving convictions, then illegally transported your plants....you get NO sympathy from me.

It would appear to me(and others too you know) that you just cant get your act together, and considered a repeat offender. Until you found this forum, and chose not to share your messed up lifestyle, past convictions, and future criminal plans. 

I break the law often imiubu, in my private life. It's probably a good thing I don't visit marijuana compassion clubs, as I certainly would be compelled to further violate the law, within our act.  I'm not beyond reproach, a silly notion, and feel lucky I don't have any convictions. While your head is buried in the sand, pretending that all marijuana smokers somehow deserve the same empathy as the law abiding majority is ludicrous. We have some real criminals playing on your sympathy, graciously offered often here. I don't hold any grudge against criminals, most I know were at some time.

In a diamond cutting forum, nobody supports the acquisition of blood diamonds, in a gun forum, nobody supports the illegal trade of firearms, etc....why would you support a known criminal, just because he gets high?  shame on you. Imagine the law laughing at you for your support of folks while they work day and night to dismantle our program.

man grassmatch, don't you get tired of shoveling your views of how the only people who end up

in court for mmj must have done something to deserve it, into a great many of your posts?

What is your point in making this same point repeatedly?  google is not an end all for answers, btw.

I guess everyone who goes to court for mmj, in your eyes is a degenerate criminal huh? smh

I have a question for ya gm.

We had a power outtage as most know. 

I have young tender baby plants that would have frozen if I didn't transport them.

Was it illegal for me to take them with me to someone else's home (I was there also), that part I'm sure

I was legal with. BUT, did I put my family at risk because they were not in a locked room? 

Geesh, now am I a criminal that deserves a no knock because I had a simple possession charge when I was 18 and

have now possibly broken an mj law again?

I certainly hope you never find yourself in a position where you end up in court due to mmj. 

I know you have never broken any mj laws in your life and have absolutely never ever stepped beyond the

perimeters of the MMMA, right?  Not even a teensy weensy bit?

I don't have a problem with you reinterating how important it is to stay within the confines of our law, but

debasing those who find themselves in court is causing me to pass over most your posts now, when I used to

enjoy what you posted.  The taller the horse you ride, the further you have to fall.

peace man

SERIOUSLY ???

"It would appear to me(and others too you know) that you just cant get your act together, and considered a repeat offender. Until you found this forum, and chose not to share your messed up lifestyle, past convictions, and future criminal plans."

You do not know me grassmatch and have a lot of audacity to assume anything about me. Those who do know me, know better.

Those you are referring to above, I suppose I don't much care about you referenceing bc you cannot show any proof + they obviously

do not know me either.

Is your horse also white ?

SERIOUSLY ???

"It would appear to me(and others too you know) that you just cant get your act together, and considered a repeat offender. Until you found this forum, and chose not to share your messed up lifestyle, past convictions, and future criminal plans."

You do not know me grassmatch and have a lot of audacity to assume anything about me. Those who do know me, know better.

Those you are referring to above, I suppose I don't much care about you referenceing bc you cannot show any proof + they obviously

do not know me either.

I personaly never had cops just come and arrest me for weed, I always had something else going on or some one else brought them to me, and most people who are in the s.c got them selves there becuase they screwed up, we all know that,

I cant tell you how stupid I feel for donating to the sc cause for i am carruthers!  Im not phaqing carruthers, I dont have a despensarry and dont drive around with a load of brownies made from extracts and phaq it up for the rest of the people, I have way more skill than that, Im not on any high horse, In fact when ever I was in jail I was the only guilty one there, every one else was innocent if you were to believe them!

Now do I follow laws to the t, phaq no, but I dont bring down a whole community of sick people when I phaq up!

I dont give one phaq what any one thinks about my comment here either!  we have a law, I thought we were supposed to be happy with the law we have?  I didn think the people voted for mm for all criminals and ilegal growers (which I was one or more of) to legaly break the law!

Wake up! there is no one in court that didnt do something to deserve it, if you realy beleive dif, lets meet up I have alot of land I need to get off of, im land rich and money poor, and I have a ton of state property to sell you!

Jim I love you buddy. We may disagree on some finer points and what does that matter with friends?

This is Richs' thread though and discussion of Carruthers may belong elsewhere?

Does anyone honestly think that Barbi deserved her nose broken? 

How about how Jenny was treated while incarcerated? 

How about both girls being stripped searched?

WTH??? 

Of course they all deserved every dam thing that happened, right? smh

Too may people riding tall white horses imo.

Jim I love you buddy. We may disagree on some finer points and what does that matter with friends?

This is Richs' thread though and discussion of Carruthers may belong elsewhere?

Yes this is rich's thread! :yahoo-wave:

I guess I got caught up in the way the subject was going, my bad!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

I do agree there may only be a few that have been railroaded some may say thats why are system is so great ( not me)  are case at the end of it turned out  to be nothing   about medical marihuana it all came down to what i had done 10 years ago 

i made a mistake of thinking that a jury will here the truth the whole truth and i was Wrong big time thats why i tell as many people that i can so they can be more carful not to get caught 

because a lot of them still think they can use a card in front of a jury we all where thinking that back inn 2008-2009 not just to grow over your limit but for other stuff like when you first cut down a plant its not usable if you could stand up in a court room and say just that to 12 people and that you where helping a  stage 4 cancer patient that lived with you water her plants and show her how to grow their are no 12 people going to convict someone 

a lot of us here where here when Richard and Barb was telling their story a sad one for sure Leo had no signed warrant as with us we didn't know back then they can and still do get warrants on just small   alone  back inn 2008-09 we all talked about things like that we didn't like it but still talked about how Leo should just do a knock and talk instead of Raids and breaking down someones front door 

Leo wanted to test the Law also that was planed out by Oakland County just think about this why would one County spend almost one million dollars on one case that lasted almost 5 years ?

IT ANT ABOUT CANNABIS

It is and was all about Sec; 8 

thank you MMMA

That was not directly directed at you, but offered up as part of the answer you sought from me. This highlighted out of context it you've posted is the second half of that answer, if you were a repeat offender. I'm not talking about a stupid marijuana offense, okay??  what I'm talking about is best exemplified with the poster who said they would pay for the defense of a murdered if it meant legalizing marijuana.

that's it, that's all there is to it. no judgment, no high horse either, but I suspect you've been blinded in the industry, to support anyone with (or without?) a marijuana card.

Either you believe that some of these muffin makers are dismantling our Act in the name of cash, and you support them and that, or you somehow believe like a lwayer that these are great cases to support for the big picture.

Would you support a child molester in court who was transporting his plant illegally ?  a murderer?   a cartel member?  what if the dispensary owner was found to be shipping out of state, or buying from cali?   would it matter to you?  Will you as a juror ignore a persons character while delivering justice? 

no "high horse" here, so get off yours please. I'm a regular guy, laughing at ya'll's blind support here that's all. do a search on some of these friends of yours and you'll see pot smokers can be creeps too. sorry for the wake up, didn't mean to offend anyone causing the harm, or supporting it. surely you must sense that character needs viewing before blindly supporting one.

heres another opinion for you. Supporting positive behavior produces  much more favorable results than supporting negative behavior.

SERIOUSLY ???

do not know me either.

Really guys..

Raid 1. - sister thought she was helping an elderly man with esophageal cancer learn to not smoke and instead use alternatives, and left him a cookie. The man had not sent his paperwork in but went to the doctor. The man was approached by Leo in an unrelated matter, found the cookie, and he started singing. the warrant was only issued after a week of looking for "nobody" in particular nobody ever accused me of selling, growing, or smoking. Until my dog bit my sisters kid and and went to the hospital. docs called cops, they put names together and I was raided. I was not listed on the warrant, which was undated, unsigned, and unstamped. On June 17th I was a caregiver for 3 and had a total 48 plants, 12 being mine from my recent doctors visit on June 3. Everything was paperwork, as cards were very slow. They took everything based on no "plastic" and the fact that I had not sent in my own personal paperwork yet, and only had a rec.

but I suspect you've been blinded in the industry, to support anyone with (or without?) a marijuana card.

Suspect all you want, it is these types of comments from you, making assumptions about myself or others that

reveals that you have not understood anything other your own point of view.

I understand your point fully grassmatch, you drive it home every chance you can.

If I misunderstood your post to be in response to someone elses' post I do apologize.  Perhaps you will use the quote

button next time to insure this type of misunderstanding doesn't happen again?  You did quote my post after all... what

am I to believe?

I am allergic to horses and horse chit.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Rich.

Really guys..

Raid 1. - sister thought she was helping an elderly man with esophageal cancer learn to not smoke and instead use alternatives, and left him a cookie. The man had not sent his paperwork in but went to the doctor.

The man was approached by Leo in an unrelated matter, found the cookie, and he started singing. the warrant was only issued after a week of looking for "nobody" in particular nobody ever accused me of selling, growing, or smoking.

Until my dog bit my sisters kid and and went to the hospital. docs called cops, they put names together and I was raided. I was not listed on the warrant, which was undated, unsigned, and unstamped. On June 17th I was a caregiver for 3 and had a total 48 plants, 12 being mine from my recent doctors visit on June 3.

Everything was paperwork, as cards were very slow. They took everything based on no "plastic" and the fact that I had not sent in my own personal paperwork yet, and only had a rec.

No plastic this has been a point of how i feel also Richard do you think it would have turned out different if you had a Plastic card ?