Lemon Cake Seeds

jacklash69

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bwahahhaha. gotta laugh. drama.

lemoncake is out there. its out there in a couple different pure clone forms. it is also moving around in the form of some great crosses as well.

i have the doc's t.w. x lemoncake and also b.c.bigbud x lemoncake going right now. after this run i have some blubonic x lemoncake to play with.

the genetic properties of the real l.c. are vast. very very vast. limitless possibilities for such a pure plant.

bwahahhaha. gotta laugh. drama.

lemoncake is out there. its out there in a couple different pure clone forms. it is also moving around in the form of some great crosses as well.

i have the doc's t.w. x lemoncake and also b.c.bigbud x lemoncake going right now. after this run i have some blubonic x lemoncake to play with.

the genetic properties of the real l.c. are vast. very very vast. limitless possibilities for such a pure plant.

I hear ya bro...lol.

I haven't crossed it with anything. I prefer it in it's purest form but who know's maybe I will in the future. I do have to say that it is my favorite strain still ever since my second caregiver turned me on to it. We were very fortunate that when we decided to grow he helped us get started. He hooked us up with our very first lemon cake cuttings.

I had a mutant last time around that I recently harvested that turned out to be the strongest out of all the cake I've ever grown. It was very interesting. Stayed deep green thru the entire grow. Three hits was like taking a xanax. It makes me nod. Seriously.

I've decided that I am going to only grow lemon cake, blueberry and one other from now on. That is of course after I get done running about 10 other strains thru. Fields of cake. I love it.

Hats off to Mr D for making this strain. It is the first strain that I have heard that yields and is still top notched.

He is still trying to improve it, it sure sounds like he has a winner. Hopefully I can get a clone or buy some seeds when he is done.

Zorph

People like bubblegrower and rockin les paul are making me more and more reluctant to do anything for the community here. B ut in either case no not too soon it takes quite a number of generations to do it right.

Hey Mr. D! Any chance for a legit release of one of your new strains anytime soon?

Guest knucklehead bob

People like bubblegrower and rockin les paul are making me more and more reluctant to do anything for the community here. B ut in either case no not too soon it takes quite a number of generations to do it right.

RE: 1st Statement . WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!

RE: 1st Statement . WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!

My understanding is mrd gave out a clone of an unfinished work in Lemon Cake with an agreement that the recipient would not give a cutting to anyone else. They did give a cutting(s?) out and now the unfinished Lemon Cake is everywhere.

To mrd I'd like to say there are a lot of people who have the cutting now who are removed by several degrees from the recipient. I'm sure it would make some of them feel better about having the cutting if you gave your blessing for them to grow it. They'd like to know its lineage. They'd like to be your friend! They understand how it would feel to be betrayed by a trusted individual, but they have a need for great genetics. They figure it's already out there so maybe mrd could chalk it up to experience and let them know it's no big deal to grow it and if they are patient a new, improved version may appear one day.

Guest knucklehead bob

My understanding is mrd gave out a clone of an unfinished work in Lemon Cake with an agreement that the recipient would not give a cutting to anyone else. They did give a cutting(s?) out and now the unfinished Lemon Cake is everywhere.

To mrd I'd like to say there are a lot of people who have the cutting now who are removed by several degrees from the recipient. I'm sure it would make some of them feel better about having the cutting if you gave your blessing for them to grow it. They'd like to know its lineage. They'd like to be your friend! They understand how it would feel to be betrayed by a trusted individual, but they have a need for great genetics. They figure it's already out there so maybe mrd could chalk it up to experience and let them know it's no big deal to grow it and if they are patient a new, improved version may appear one day.

Thanks Mezz . So ............ now I'm wondering ............ am I blessed or cursed to have a clone ?! :unsure:

What do you think Bob?

MMMezz has a good idea for the author to chill out if possible. Just think, lots of people wanted to have some in their garden as soon as they sampled this medicine. In a way, quite a compliment that so many patients would love this cut so much, unfinished or not. That's easy for me to say, as I have not spent the time and effort to get a new strain going, so I am sorry if this offends MRD

Thanks to all who cheerfully help others. I know of a few patients that this strain has helped in it's current form. They have had some suffering eased with this.

Lemon-Cake.jpglemon.jpglemon_cake_01.jpg

Let me enlighten you and everyone else here since there are bad rumors and lies spreading.....

I got my ORIGINAL cut of lemon cake from my old caregiver, NOT mrd.

That means I can do with it whatever I want....understand mrd? Get it thru your thick f'in head.

I got this way before I ever met mrd.

Mrd did ask me not to give out lemon cake. He then gave me some other clone version of lemon cake. Shortly thereafter he found out I gave out a clone(of mine, not his)to two older ladies in our club(BACC), flipped out on me(at the meeting), then asked for his clone back.

I gave him HIS clone back.

AGAIN......

I ALREADY HAD IT BEFORE I GOT IT FROM MRD AND I WILL DO WITH IT WHATEVER I CHOOSE.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Now.....I actually have been nice and have not given it out but soon....I will be hooking up anyone who wants it.

How does that grab ya mrd?

Now.....go away.....

Let me enlighten you and everyone else here since there are bad rumors and lies spreading.....

That means I can do with it whatever I want....understand mrd? Get it thru your thick f'in head.

Mrd did ask me not to give out lemon cake. He then gave me some other clone version of lemon cake. Shortly thereafter he found out I gave out a clone9of mine, not his)to two older ladies in our club(BACC), flipped out on me(at the meeting), then asked for his clone back.

AGAIN......

I ALREADY HAD IT BEFORE I GOT IT FROM MRD AND I WILL DO WITH IT WHATEVER I CHOOSE.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Now.....I actually have been nice and have not given it out but soon....I will be hooking up anyone who wants it.

Now.....go away.....

READ IT AGAIN MRD....I WANT IT TO STICK.

I'll remember that.... :thumbsd:

Mrd did ask me not to give out lemon cake. He then gave me some other clone version of lemon cake. Shortly thereafter he found out I gave out a clone(of mine, not his)to two older ladies in our club(BACC), flipped out on me(at the meeting), then asked for his clone back.

AGAIN......

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Now.....go away.....

Raises hand slowly-----Shotgun! lol

2 really nice guys here. I know for a fact that most everyone here is a great human being. I want us to all see that in each other.

There is compassion and love and peace within most of those who post here, and we know why. The best people make the best site!

120302919653281.gif0716011559h.jpgPLH.jpgLove_Peace_And_Happinesslost_boyz.jpgDon't know what that last one has to do with anything much, but the time has come, today! Peace brothers and sisters!!!

Archived