Lemon Cake Seeds

jacklash69

Mrd and who knows how many other people seem to believe I'm the bad guy here and that's bs. I got mine from my old caregiver WAY after the fact...I've never got a cut from mrd and the one clone he did give me I gave it back.

I know the whole story, and hope you don't think I'm referring to you as the bad guy in the story who let it out. You know me better than that. That's what I already stated clearly in my first post on the subject.

I don't think anyone should be called out, it's done, over with, and life lessons were learned by all parties involved, and it should probably be left at that.

I will now gracefully bow out of this conversation and let you all continue if you feel the need.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually les paul got in dutch with me for lying about not giving out the genetics. More than once we had that discussion Also if his caregiver seems to have given it out even after he was told not too. Yes he got genetics from me.

I had a tear down and luckily had given some seeds to his caregiver who I was friends with for a long time and got those .75s back and then found the one that was most suited which became the current lemoncake. So I guess I never bred the plant and it never was in seed form. Yeah right.

So if someone wrote a novel and their computer broke down and someone else held a copy for safekeeping it would not longer be their book?

then when les paul got called out on lying to me and was denounced in the public setting where and when I heard about it ,he and bubblegrower decided to give it out as widely as possible to spite me.

Make of it what you will.

Actually les paul got in dutch with me for lying about not giving out the genetics. More than once we had that discussion Also if his caregiver seems to have given it out even after he was told not too. Yes he got genetics from me.

I had a tear down and luckily had given some seeds to his caregiver who I was friends with for a long time and got those .75s back and then found the one that was most suited which became the current lemoncake. So I guess I never bred the plant and it never was in seed form. Yeah right.

So if someone wrote a novel and their computer broke down and someone else held a copy for safekeeping it would not longer be their book?

then when les paul got called out on lying to me and was denounced in the public setting where and when I heard about it ,he and bubblegrower decided to give it out as widely as possible to spite me.

Make of it what you will.

WRONG. :thumbsd:

But, since you insist that I'm sharing with everyone, I might as well.

I still respected you up until your last post. Now you've lost that respect.

Anyone who needs lemon cake just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do for you.

Hope your happy now.

You are quite right sir, bravo to you!

I am the 'guilty' party in this whole hullabaloo. I am the friend that was working with Mrd when he lost all of the Lemon Cake genetics. I held the only traces of LC in my grubby hands and passed them back to mrd on his request.

I was fortunate to have mrd as a good friend and this entire mess has been a part of the loss of that. I was taught how to grow by mrd, he mentored me when I was just a fledgling grower having the usual problems that come with being a "newbie". I learned much at his side. He and I never discussed how LC should not be passed on to anyone, he made it clear to me that this was developed to help sick people. And so, when the MMMAct became effective, and knowing how well this medicine worked for myself, I passed on the strain, along with everything that I had been 'gifted' thru the years. I was doing what I thought was an act of compassion, not a betrayal of a friend and his works. I laud mrd for the fine work he has done in the past, and find it in poor taste to continue to rip on him. He may not be so kind to me, but, I hope that one day he might forgive my 'transgression' and that we can regain our friendship.

You see, I was gifted a great understanding of 'compassion' by the group known as Treating Yourself, out of Canada. Taking on the finest of their morals, I fashioned myself and the BACC based on those moral values. A part of that 'compassion' was and still is making as many strains available to those who need and use this medicine as I possibly can.

Would I change the past if I could, I really doubt that I would. Sure, mrd did put a lot of time and effort into the creation of this fine medicine. Then in a fit of paranoia he tossed it all, except what I held on to. If not for a bit of foresight on my part, LC would be lost, just as many other great strains have been 'lost' over the years. So, I took the liberty of passing this strain on to those in need, just as I did with Swampy's Free Leonard and many other strains that I was gifted over the years.

Hope you all see my reasoning behind my actions. If not, oh well...just doing what I was taught and passing it forward...

Peace and respect to y'all ... j.b.

p.s. Now, can we all just let this be? Mrd has been hurt enough by all of this, in fact much more than enough. So please, let this be the finish of the raking over the coals and the derisiveness. Thank you!

ok now i am wondering... how is this thread benefiting the members of this site? it has gone from good to bad to wtf and it still remains. cant we all just get along! isnt it enough that lawmakers want to persecute the sick and dying! point is, those of us that understand what "dont" means get it... those that do not know what "dont" means will not ever get it. cant we just end this with some more apologies and put this behind us? please! we are men, the fact is that men do stupid chit, its all over the history books... forgive and forget, lets move on to more productive things like our law.

The LC was nearly lost in early '08, the work on her started in about '99. Thank you Mrd for all that you have done to help the sick and ailing of Michigan. Looking forward to your upcoming releases, knowing they will be great! Peace ... j.b.

p.s. Q-tipper...this is not the first time I've talked of my involvement here on the 3MA. Every time that questions arise about the LC strain, I end up explaining it again.

j.b.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen RockinLesPaul. I was tryiing to send him a pm and his box must be full. If anyone knows him personaly please tell him to send me an email at donnachris@hotmail.com It is important, I was supposed to get in contact with him today or tomorrow. Thank You!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I heard same from another member who was here today. For him it's been a week past promised clone-delivery and just voice-mail.

you have a phone number for him?? can you call him and ask him to contact me.

I really would like a clone of a plant that will help me. If this plant can help people that nothing else helps, maybe it will help me too. I take 800 mgs of morphine for chronic pain due to osteoarthritis. I am 44 years old and I live with a pain level of 8's and 9's out of 10's. I have tried more than 50 different strains in the past 4 or 5 months and I haven't found anything that works very well for my pain. Dr. T's Bubba works okay, but still not great.

If anyone has a clone of the "Lemon Cake" that they would be willing to donate or ask for a donation for I would really appreciate it.

I did manage to pick up some "Lemon Cake" at the last farmers market that I went to. Wow, it was amazing how it worked for the pain. It took me down from a nine to about a three and allowed me to sleep for a non-stop four hours. Four hours of sleep is unheard of for me. I usually only sleep about and hour and a half at a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time reading this thread and I have to say something.I am not here to blame anyone,but I am a test grower for breeders and have to chime in

about the amount of time and effort breeders take in developing new strains and what a lot of these chaps had to do before our great law was enacted by the people.

Nevil S. had to be smuggled under a blanket in the back of a vehicle across the Afghan border, just for seeds.

Steve Tuck went to prison for 10 years.

Marc Emery(not a breeder) is in fed prison for seeds.

The list goes on and on. There is a war going on out there folks, and its not between us.We all have a common enemy in this state,hear that Schuette?

I know how hard it is to find good genetics,there;s lots of wannabes across the pond in Europe who claim to have the latest and greatest,hear that Arjan?

But to have breeders in our own backyard that are every bit as good as cali or Dutch breeders is a testament of how they survived with our old laws.

I have found hermie seeds (due to heat stress) tended to produce hermie lc plants. You might have different results or else the seeds present were fertilized by a nonlc male plant or even worse a non lc plant that also hermied.

Then to make matters worse you could then (if you missed noticing the male flowers) have the hermie pollen floating around in your garden fertilizing all those sweet mommas and the gentleman children get out into the gene pool (cause you missed it and sent them out to your friends) and further introduce the tendency to hermie. So what breeders work hard to eliminate gets a boost via those hermies. Yuch.

Of course this applies to non lc plants too.

This is why proper breeding is important.

Best of luck and hopefully (it could happen!)you will get something you like.

Yeah not sure as I wasn't the grower or those meds but worse case I got a half lc half somethin else he had in garden. But I'm assumin he wldnt hav jus let a male go in there. Hopin it jus hermed. Meds had a distinct look n smell different from other strains but it wasn't that good it looked like he had undertrimmed n overdried..

I bought some lemon cake a couple weeks ago at the market and they told me the plant had probably hermied and then the seeds would be feminized, is this correct or should we still not trust the seeds?? And if we cant trust the seeds how can we get a clone of this wonderful plant.

I am 44 years old. I have old age Arthritis. My dr told me 8 years ago that my body was between 60 & 70 years old. I have neuropathy, insomnia, bipolar, major depressive disorder, neuralgia/neuritis, borderline personality disorder, cervical spondylosis, spasmodic torticollis and that about covers it. Oh one more thing, i have sleep apnea with like 30 episodes an hour wiglthout my bipap. For these problems, the pharmacueticals that i consumer daily are: 800 mgs Morphine Sulfate SA, 60. Mgs Baclofen, 1800 mgs Gabapentin. And because of the problems that those meds cause, namely nausea, vomitting, diarrhea, constipation, and bladder incontinence, I also have to use 40 mgs Aciphex, 30 mgs Compazine, 200 mgs Ducosate Sodium.

MrD, I really would like a chance to try your Lemon Cake from you because if i get it from someone else they could have grown it from one of those seeds you were talking about and the meds not be of the same quality as what you get when you have a harvest. I would be greatly honored if you would gift me a plant I would be more than willing to pay for it provided you ask within my price range.

But please, these pharmacueticals are killing me. I want to get off of them and I have heard that your Lemon Cake will afford me that opportunity and the opportunity to live a long life. I'm only 44 years old,but i feel 80...give me my life back.

• 4 months later...

Archived