Depot

prices are 2 times as much as kalamazoo indoor gardening shop around save in

jackson kalamazoo battlecreek lansing anywhere but Hydro Depot in

coldwater.

these are rip off prices SAVE YOUR MONEY shop else

where no

returns no mater what they say look at reciept better off making 2 or 3 trips

make sure you get what you REALLY NEED!

that would be fine if they had not fuked me around for over 4 weeks been in there 6 times with the cord that they said they would return even though they didn't have too. they said they would. and not to mention when i bought it I was going to go home and check and they guy said if it didn't fit just bring it back. so their words means squat. they said they ordered it many times said it was on back order then it comes in and i drive there and they want to give me the sameone mind you that when I went back the first time

I took the cord I needed they looked it up on the computer in front of me and said yes they can get it and it will be here monday then monday comes no cord DId I talk to you. just little games they are playing to get every penny they can before they they leave town.

So it sounds to me like you are trying to make light of people taking advantage of people, that already have very little money.

that would be fine if they had not fuked me around for over 4 weeks been in there 6 times with the cord that they said they would return even though they didn't have too. they said they would. and not to mention when i bought it I was going to go home and check and they guy said if it didn't fit just bring it back. so their words means squat. they said they ordered it many times said it was on back order then it comes in and i drive there and they want to give me the sameone mind you that when I went back the first time

I took the cord I needed they looked it up on the computer in front of me and said yes they can get it and it will be here monday then monday comes no cord DId I talk to you. just little games they are playing to get every penny they can before they they leave town.

So it sounds to me like you are trying to make light of people taking advantage of people, that already have very little money.

Hmm, if you explained your case like that to the vendor, i can see why you had a problem...

I've personally gotten great deals from Mr_Smith at coldwater hydroponics, He runs a legit business, is always very courteous and timely with anything I've ever needed, Never charges me list prices either. I can't imagine you went in there with a very polite demeanor to have had an experience like this. I wouldn't be surprised if your one of those other shop owners just trying to bad mouth a respectable store.

So it sounds to me like you are trying to make light of people taking advantage of people, that already have very little money. Do you work there or are you working for the dispensory that they support. because common sense say when everybody else charges 32.95 a gal and hydro depot charges 59.95 I call that a rip off. Buy going to another store I only paid 1/2 as much. pretty much the whole store is priced that way.

I treat people the way they treat me if you treat me with respect then you get respect. If you act like a common hood then you get treated like one!

Do you work for them?

So it sounds to me like you are trying to make light of people taking advantage of people, that already have very little money. Do you work there or are you working for the dispensory that they support. because common sense say when everybody else charges 32.95 a gal and hydro depot charges 59.95 I call that a rip off. Buy going to another store I only paid 1/2 as much. pretty much the whole store is priced that way.

I treat people the way they treat me if you treat me with respect then you get respect. If you act like a common hood then you get treated like one!

Do you work for them?

I live in wayne, I'm 2 hours from them, Its not convenient for me to even go there, but I've gotten better care through them then anybody else around here. You must have done something to anger them or you're his competition trying to bad mouth him to a bunch of people. I know for a fact they don't support dispensaries, you're slanders are giving you away troll.

So you were booted from the coldwater compassin club, started your own joke of a compassion club and cause tons of problems? You were trying to open a dispensary and couldn't do it so its bad if somebody else is friends with a dispensary owner, though he doesn't provide them with anything. And you got a farmers market shut down in battle creek because you couldn't sell your meds for higher prices then the farmers market allowed? I mean sounds to me like you're just an rectumhole. Mr_Smith gave you horrible prices because you cause problems around the area, and in his store, he doesn't want your business anymore. What about the Ebb & Flow setup he sold you at $400? $10 bucks over his cost, but he's over priced and greedy right?

Listen up fool I've had a club since the beginning. and no I don't have a grow shop. and how is it that blueberry and I and many other called the police chief and the prossacuting attorney for 2 months and sat in there office all afternoon to no avail and still waiting for a phone call. so what special deals did they make with the police. I know for a fact that they made deals with the police they told me so. and how is it that you started shopping in coldwater being so far away it seams to me that you were not out driving around and came across it. Plus you say you don't know them but is it true that they are from your area.They don't live in branch county. I believe they are jackson and your area. as far as my prices they are they same price range as most a little higher then some and less then others. $8-$20 not to mention they always got extra.

oh I shut down the market in BC I don't think so. and in your small little mind how did my high prices cause the farmers market to be shut down.

Mr_Smith gave you horrible prices because you cause problems around the area, and in his store, he doesn't want your business anymore. So by your own words Discount hydro and MR. Smith was screwing with me.

Most people like me some hate me but they all listen to what I'm saying. Because they know it is true. it is up to you how you use the information.

don't support Dispensories then how do you explain the coldwater compassion club dispensory sign in the window.

if you want to get in to a pissing contest I'm ok with that. I don't have anything else to do right now. till next summer.

If you want you can make fun of my spelling.

I just call it like I see it, You're the one who's being defensive and slanderous to somebody who obviously doesn't want your business since you're a problem. Funny how you never touched on the fact that he gave you cost on a ebb and flow setup, tried to take good care of you and you pushed him to the point where he no longer wants your business. I know what kind of store he runs and its A+ In my opinion. Don't slander someone because you burned a bridge though. You're extremely childish and immature in your posts in this thread, and they show your true colors and I have a better understanding for why he doesn't want your business.

Quietone - I'll be good now. :) I'm out of this thread, just wanted to voice some facts for a respectable guy who will take great care of any MMMA memeber especially.

hello all

well this is not fun... im sorry you feel you were treated bad from these guys... im sure glad you have given and shown us your opposition and your feelings... you have said your peace now let it go and never deal with them... i for one over the years have been taken by a lot of the local hydro shops in this state and others... i figured they just didnt want my return money so be it... but the more you or anyone else says about it makes you look like the one who has the issue so keep it up... i for one just because of this will go back to there shop and see if i get treated the same way as you... this way i can test your statements about this place... oh wait a minute i do have a reason to go back im missing something out of a pump i got there hum... maybe ill take your approach to handling this in the store... i say let it go you have said more than enough for all to choose... i for one have many places that have taken from me and gave nothing back... you have the choice to go anywhere you like... you also have the right to speak your mind good or bad... sorry but ive gotten items from them and dont think i paid to much for them items... was along the same price as other places... not sure any of us are getting a deal...

sorry for the rant... good luck and i would hope he would be like me and give ya your money back and say good bye... because i do believe what goes around does come back... the problem with this is you never see it but if it come back your way you wont be happy...

abbe

well the best way to get back at a business is to not give them your money....and its good to share your experiences with others,even when others disagree.you both can shop as you wish...but take a breath..no sense getting in a fight over it...peace out brothers we've got bigger fights ahead...xoxo...zb/budpuffer

Guest Mr_smith

Ok lets put this to bed..

My prices are SRP. Then you ask for a discount and I give it to you. Unless you are rude.

I heard about you and all the problems you caused before I even opened my doors. If you don't get your way, you cry like a baby and try to make up lies to get "revenge."

You ARE the reason the BC farmers market got shut down. You had a hissy fit because you wanted to sell your bunk for more than everyone else. So you went behind the MM community's back and got it shut down. Who is the greedy one here??

The reason the prosecutor wouldn't talk to you and Joe is probably because of you. How Joe is friends with you is beyond me. Maybe if he knew some of the things you do behind everyone's back that would change.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that calling Hydrofarm and my other vendors to tell on me did nothing. DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?? THIS GUY CALLED MY VENDORS TO TELL ON ME FOR TALKING ABOUT MEDICAL MARIJUANA!! Oh, and taking pictures of the compassion club sign wont do you any good either.

Typical Devin, you got mad because someone didn't do what you wanted, now you are trying to cause problems for me.

The dispensary thing.. There is a compassion club here in town. Devin is all butthurt because he is the "president" of the so-called Branch County compassion club. I know the guys that opened it. I met them when they came into town. Nice guys, so I let them put up a small poster in my window advertising doctor visits. In return, we put up a poster at their place. Thats where our relationship ends. This guy went there and once again.. was kicked out for being an a$shole. So what does he do?? He comes on here and tells everyone that their cameras are hooked up to the police!! LMAO...

Typical Devin

The long and short of it is, this guy is rude, has no manners, common sense, is a LIAR, and a man-child.

I don't get my way so I go tell on people.

I pissed you off on purpose. I return everything except light bulbs. The only reason I have all sales are final on my receipt is for jokers like you. I just don't want you in my store. I gave you a GREAT deal once and have regretted it ever since. You don't know how to treat people with respect. Quite frankly, I don't need your business or anyone else that thinks they are going to dis-respect me in my place of business.

You have to be a real penis head for me to not want your business or to be rude to you.

I have a great customer base of normal people that are all well taken care of, that's why I am doing so well.

Look at my posts. I am on this site for the sole purpose of helping growers and learning. You are on here for personal gain and because you think this community is your personal army. I have been on here learning and helping people since before I got into the retail business. I have offered my store to Joe on a couple occasions for whatever the MMMA needs it for. I don't go around plugging my store. That is not why im here. What have you done for the cause? Besides tell on people that is..

I said my peace and I will not further engage this discussion. I am an easy going guy that does not participate in childish banter, I will leave that up to you as you are so well versed in it.

PS.. Spell check bro.. its free :thumbsu:

Guest Mr_smith

Sounds like someone is really pissed at Coldwater Hydro, when they should be accepting responsibility for their own actions.

Thank you.

Guest Mr_smith

he didn't sell me anything but 3 240 cords. he is the one burning bridges with the local bis in coldwater just look at my face book page of the people commenting.

Example of an outright lie.

Guest Mr_smith

hello all

well this is not fun... im sorry you feel you were treated bad from these guys... im sure glad you have given and shown us your opposition and your feelings... you have said your peace now let it go and never deal with them... i for one over the years have been taken by a lot of the local hydro shops in this state and others... i figured they just didnt want my return money so be it... but the more you or anyone else says about it makes you look like the one who has the issue so keep it up... i for one just because of this will go back to there shop and see if i get treated the same way as you... this way i can test your statements about this place... oh wait a minute i do have a reason to go back im missing something out of a pump i got there hum... maybe ill take your approach to handling this in the store... i say let it go you have said more than enough for all to choose... i for one have many places that have taken from me and gave nothing back... you have the choice to go anywhere you like... you also have the right to speak your mind good or bad... sorry but ive gotten items from them and dont think i paid to much for them items... was along the same price as other places... not sure any of us are getting a deal...

sorry for the rant... good luck and i would hope he would be like me and give ya your money back and say good bye... because i do believe what goes around does come back... the problem with this is you never see it but if it come back your way you wont be happy...

abbe

You were missing a part?? Come on in and I will replace the unit.

Guest Mr_smith

I just call it like I see it, You're the one who's being defensive and slanderous to somebody who obviously doesn't want your business since you're a problem. Funny how you never touched on the fact that he gave you cost on a ebb and flow setup, tried to take good care of you and you pushed him to the point where he no longer wants your business. I know what kind of store he runs and its A+ In my opinion. Don't slander someone because you burned a bridge though. You're extremely childish and immature in your posts in this thread, and they show your true colors and I have a better understanding for why he doesn't want your business.

Quietone - I'll be good now. :) I'm out of this thread, just wanted to voice some facts for a respectable guy who will take great care of any MMMA memeber especially.

Thats true, MMMA members get special treatment around here lol

Thanks!

Guest Mr_smith

well the best way to get back at a business is to not give them your money....and its good to share your experiences with others,even when others disagree.you both can shop as you wish...but take a breath..no sense getting in a fight over it...peace out brothers we've got bigger fights ahead...xoxo...zb/budpuffer

This is a great example of reasonable thinking. See you on the frontlines!

everybody makes mistakes.

lets remember that "normally" the guy behind the counter doesnt own the business ................ nor does he do/check the ordering for the store.

this store is legit. plain and simple.

one bad experience?? hahaha. call the 1-800 number for the better business bureau and listen to one million bad experiences with sears this year.

you arent going to please all the people all the time.... the goal is to please most of the people most of the time.

Archived