Where Not To Buy Your Growing Needs

Guest Mr_Smith

Mr. Smith contacted me several months ago and offered to help the community in anyway that he could. The MMMA does not involve itself in personal disputes. A merchant has the right to price his goods at any price he wishes. I don't see a problem with the vendor. I don't know Mr. Smith on a personal level. I know Devin. My job is to be impartial. I would prefer that disputes like this are kept off the forum. Let's try to be civil. Thanks, Joe

I agree completely. Had it not been for an attack on my business and my reputation I would never use the MMMA as a means to sort out a dispute. Well, except for a dispute between me and one of my plants lol. I want that to be known..

I find this type of behavior to be inappropriate, vindictive and a hindrance to the real reason we are here which is to protect our rights and keep safe medicine available for the sick. With that said, I would like to see this thread drift off into the abyss..

Ok lets put this to bed..

My prices are SRP. Then you ask for a discount and I give it to you. Unless you are rude.

I heard about you and all the problems you caused before I even opened my doors. If you don't get your way, you cry like a baby and try to make up lies to get "revenge."

You ARE the reason the BC farmers market got shut down. You had a hissy fit because you wanted to sell your bunk for more than everyone else. So you went behind the MM community's back and got it shut down. Who is the greedy one here??

The reason the prosecutor wouldn't talk to you and Joe is probably because of you. How Joe is friends with you is beyond me. Maybe if he knew some of the things you do behind everyone's back that would change.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that calling Hydrofarm and my other vendors to tell on me did nothing. DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?? THIS GUY CALLED MY VENDORS TO TELL ON ME FOR TALKING ABOUT MEDICAL MARIJUANA!! Oh, and taking pictures of the compassion club sign wont do you any good either.

Typical Devin, you got mad because someone didn't do what you wanted, now you are trying to cause problems for me.

The dispensary thing.. There is a compassion club here in town. Devin is all butthurt because he is the "president" of the so-called Branch County compassion club. I know the guys that opened it. I met them when they came into town. Nice guys, so I let them put up a small poster in my window advertising doctor visits. In return, we put up a poster at their place. Thats where our relationship ends. This guy went there and once again.. was kicked out for being an a$shole. So what does he do?? He comes on here and tells everyone that their cameras are hooked up to the police!! LMAO...

Typical Devin

The long and short of it is, this guy is rude, has no manners, common sense, is a LIAR, and a man-child.

I don't get my way so I go tell on people.

I pissed you off on purpose. I return everything except light bulbs. The only reason I have all sales are final on my receipt is for jokers like you. I just don't want you in my store. I gave you a GREAT deal once and have regretted it ever since. You don't know how to treat people with respect. Quite frankly, I don't need your business or anyone else that thinks they are going to dis-respect me in my place of business.

You have to be a real penis head for me to not want your business or to be rude to you.

I have a great customer base of normal people that are all well taken care of, that's why I am doing so well.

Look at my posts. I am on this site for the sole purpose of helping growers and learning. You are on here for personal gain and because you think this community is your personal army. I have been on here learning and helping people since before I got into the retail business. I have offered my store to Joe on a couple occasions for whatever the MMMA needs it for. I don't go around plugging my store. That is not why im here. What have you done for the cause? Besides tell on people that is..

I said my peace and I will not further engage this discussion. I am an easy going guy that does not participate in childish banter, I will leave that up to you as you are so well versed in it.

PS.. Spell check bro.. its free :thumbsu:

:goodjob:

• 1 month later...

Ok lets put this to bed..

My prices are SRP. Then you ask for a discount and I give it to you. Unless you are rude.

I heard about you and all the problems you caused before I even opened my doors. If you don't get your way, you cry like a baby and try to make up lies to get "revenge."

You ARE the reason the BC farmers market got shut down. You had a hissy fit because you wanted to sell your bunk for more than everyone else. So you went behind the MM community's back and got it shut down. Who is the greedy one here??

The reason the prosecutor wouldn't talk to you and Joe is probably because of you. How Joe is friends with you is beyond me. Maybe if he knew some of the things you do behind everyone's back that would change.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that calling Hydrofarm and my other vendors to tell on me did nothing. DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?? THIS GUY CALLED MY VENDORS TO TELL ON ME FOR TALKING ABOUT MEDICAL MARIJUANA!! Oh, and taking pictures of the compassion club sign wont do you any good either.

Typical Devin, you got mad because someone didn't do what you wanted, now you are trying to cause problems for me.

The dispensary thing.. There is a compassion club here in town. Devin is all butthurt because he is the "president" of the so-called Branch County compassion club. I know the guys that opened it. I met them when they came into town. Nice guys, so I let them put up a small poster in my window advertising doctor visits. In return, we put up a poster at their place. Thats where our relationship ends. This guy went there and once again.. was kicked out for being an a$shole. So what does he do?? He comes on here and tells everyone that their cameras are hooked up to the police!! LMAO...

Typical Devin

The long and short of it is, this guy is rude, has no manners, common sense, is a LIAR, and a man-child.

I don't get my way so I go tell on people.

I pissed you off on purpose. I return everything except light bulbs. The only reason I have all sales are final on my receipt is for jokers like you. I just don't want you in my store. I gave you a GREAT deal once and have regretted it ever since. You don't know how to treat people with respect. Quite frankly, I don't need your business or anyone else that thinks they are going to dis-respect me in my place of business.

You have to be a real penis head for me to not want your business or to be rude to you.

I have a great customer base of normal people that are all well taken care of, that's why I am doing so well.

Look at my posts. I am on this site for the sole purpose of helping growers and learning. You are on here for personal gain and because you think this community is your personal army. I have been on here learning and helping people since before I got into the retail business. I have offered my store to Joe on a couple occasions for whatever the MMMA needs it for. I don't go around plugging my store. That is not why im here. What have you done for the cause? Besides tell on people that is..

I said my peace and I will not further engage this discussion. I am an easy going guy that does not participate in childish banter, I will leave that up to you as you are so well versed in it.

PS.. Spell check bro.. its free :thumbsu:

Wow Devin you need to quite while your ahead. You got ripped off, played, and then insulted. Next he's going to make you start sitting down when you pee!

No I'm not like you, I stand to tinkle, you squat and pee.

But you are right He did rip me off , and he did insult me " is this the kind of business you want to go to" Hell No!!!!!!!!

Played no, we are still playing the game and it just started, will be getting good here soon though, because I was trying to put this behind me and not move to the next step, but thanks to your small minded donkey we will move to the next stage this is going to get costly!!! So Be It!

Really, look at all the posts, any shiit stain with 1/2 a brain can clearly see that "hydro depot and the coldwater compassion club" is a joke and one in the same, they take advantage of people rip them off makes deals with the police. really look at the posts "all there friends" are tring to take the focus off them and switch them to me but it does not change the facts. read them they are in front of you. Everyone know that you are not from here I will take a lie detector test that proves they told me they had to make deals with the police. and what I say is so. Will they?

Let's Play

Archived