Pic Book Had A Stroke

Thanks + thanks. You guys are great. Talking clearly is beyond me and I'll type slower + abbreviate lots. Cannot write cursively. Watch my balance when moving but still can farm and the girls keep on growing + patents are more patient! I'm lean + healthy; just think a clot formed when a pickup rear-ended me when I was pedaling my bike and I bounced on my head on the sidewalk June 12. The clot moved July 22 at 1 am. That's my version and doctors say, "Maybe."

Thanks + thanks. You guys are great. Talking clearly is beyond me and I'll type slower + abbreviate lots. Cannot write cursively. Watch my balance when moving but still can farm and the girls keep on growing + patents are more patient! I'm lean + healthy; just think a clot formed when a pickup rear-ended me when I was pedaling my bike and I bounced on my head on the sidewalk June 12. The clot moved July 22 at 1 am. That's my version and doctors say, "Maybe."

Do you have access to any of my oil?

Soak your head with it.

If anyone can, get some of my oil on the guys head ASAP.

Every hour that goes by makes it that much harder to heal damage. Any damage or scaring we want to keep as small as possible.

The oil is a strong anti inflammation preparation.

don't know what good it will do, meaning if someone will answer. PM sent

Archived