Social Security Checks Will Be On Time For Aug 2011

SparklyBuds

http://www.ssa.gov/news.htm

Social Security Benefits Will Be Paid On Time (August 2011) (This is from the ssa.gov at the above link) --- Michael J. Astrue, Commissioner of Social Security, announced today that Social Security payments for August 3rd will be made on time and as scheduled. Payments for August 10th, 17th, and 24th also will be made as scheduled.

Unfortunately I checked my online bankiing, and my SS money was not direct deposited today yet....as it usually is on the 3rd.

But it's really early... Hoping maybe I just checked too early in the morning for it to show up. We'll see what the morning news says about it, if anything.

Guest Happy Guy

There will be across the board cuts because the gang of 12 will never be able to come to any kind of compromise. The hand writing is on the wall. Even a level headed republican said he wouldn't let in any new revenue gathering, no taxes for the rich corporations or billionaires. You know that the democrat members Reid appoints to the gang will not let that fly. So we get the default cuts. Look closely at what gets cut if they don't reach a deal because that is your future. They say you can thank the tea party for this. Make sure you thank them and anyone who might have voted with the tea party. Evil Romney's Minions you can call em now. The tea bags are off and we can see the whites of their eyes!!

Joe Walsh, tea party big mouth owes $110,000 in past child support. Of course he doesn't care if his grandmother doesn't get her SS check or Medicare. He doesn't even care about his kid!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/joe-walsh-child-support-w_n_913631.html

Documents have newly surfaced detailing the extent of U.S. Representative Joe Walsh's (R-Ill.) alleged lapse on his child support payments to his ex-wife Laura Walsh.

According to a court filing, made public Friday afternoon by The National Memo, Tea Party darling Walsh paid only limited child support between November of 2005 and March of 2008, and stopped paying altogether after that point.

Archived