Compassion Clubs Privite Meetings

I am worried about the direction that my compassion club is heading.(g3c in Genessee County) When I first started going there you could find meds at what was considered a reasonable price. ( I thought it was a little high but do-able) Now the prices have skyrocked. They are charging dispensary prices, and there is no discount for quanity. ($15 a gram and $400 an oz. WTF?)Now I will say that there are still a few that havent joined the "craze" but many have joined in the price hike.

I just have a word of warning, greed will kill you. I see no reason to go there if Im just going to get bent over. I see no reason to buy an oz from a guy if he is charging the same price per gram as if I bought 1 gram. You sellers are kicking yourselves and you do not even realize it.

You will price yourselves out of the market. You will see people buying 1 or 2 grams at a time instead of quanities, you will see them buying the 1 or 2 grams more often but they will be picky, you will see them less often as well because they will go to the dispensaries since it is the same price at either location.

Greed has taken over, it is sad. I guess it is farmers markets from now for me on unless the compassion club gets slapped with reality.

g3c, please come to your senses, I really like your place. I hope a note like this will bring some discussion within the club to re-evaluate thier direction. I know you can come back, I am hoping so

thanks I had to get that off my chest

whacked

I am worried about the direction that my compassion club is heading.(g3c in Genessee County) When I first started going there you could find meds at what was considered a reasonable price. ( I thought it was a little high but do-able) Now the prices have skyrocked. They are charging dispensary prices, and there is no discount for quanity. ($15 a gram and $400 an oz. WTF?)Now I will say that there are still a few that havent joined the "craze" but many have joined in the price hike.

I just have a word of warning, greed will kill you. I see no reason to go there if Im just going to get bent over. I see no reason to buy an oz from a guy if he is charging the same price per gram as if I bought 1 gram. You sellers are kicking yourselves and you do not even realize it.

You will price yourselves out of the market. You will see people buying 1 or 2 grams at a time instead of quanities, you will see them buying the 1 or 2 grams more often but they will be picky, you will see them less often as well because they will go to the dispensaries since it is the same price at either location.

Greed has taken over, it is sad. I guess it is farmers markets from now for me on unless the compassion club gets slapped with reality.

g3c, please come to your senses, I really like your place. I hope a note like this will bring some discussion within the club to re-evaluate thier direction. I know you can come back, I am hoping so

whacked

I really don't think its the Compassion Clubs who set the prices for the farmers markets. Its the vendors(patients&caregivers) themselves. Those are the ones to be mad at. And if people keep paying for them there they will stay high.

Genesee does alot of hard work in the mm community and in their own community and hate to see them get dogged about a farmers market prices when its the Patients and Growers who vend there who the ones we need to be mad at. And I have gone there and most will give you cheaper prices then the gram weight advertised. The more you buy the cheaper it is. And even seen some were selling for 10 bucks a gram not all were 15.

When you think someones prices is unfair speak up at the farmers market to the person selling or just not go back to the farmers market session.

Really, this is all supply v demand, take it or leave it, that's your choice. There are way more patients than caregivers,and the Dispensaries and Clubs and soon the farmers markets all have to respond to that reality. Meds priced reasonably in these situations will just flow to the other outlets until balance is reached. This is the way things will work until the fed's involvement ceases to inhibit commercial applications. (then you can smoke cheap, weak meds till your hearts content!)

So your CC had to raise prices to guarantee you a steady supply, and even at those higher rates they cannot garner enough meds to warrant subsidizing quantity sales with a discount. Sounds real to me, they prefer to help out the many, rather than cater to a lucky few... That's what i read into it, stop taking it so personally.

whacked

Our club has been hosting a farmers market,,,we also ahve small ones after our meetings..Seen meds go from 200.00 -300.00 a ounce..Maybe look other places..Try finding other clubs, You do not have to go to just ONE.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-county-compassion-club-458 link to our site and market..

Archived