Cali Card. Now Back In Mi. Advice?

heyy- back to the home state. now need to figure out how to stay legal. have cali MM card. back spasms- so that diagnosis is acceptable here for a card, i understand. buuut- dont yet hv mi permanent residence, thus- cant get mi license, thus--cant get mich mm card....rgiht? unles-- cali cards have reciprocity here? or-- can i get a caregiver? or?? other thoughts?

p.s. my moderate parents say MI MM laws are going backward...that cant be true...can it? how can they rescind what voters have passed, ack?

thank youuuu for your help. laws are different here (dont know if i can go to a compassionate care mtg with cali card... can i?).

Yes we are reciprocating Medical Marijuana state. I have friends who use their out of state cards at any dispensary and most caregivers will accept card also. I'd check with your local clubs or friends. Where your located at makes a big difference also. We have some counties and cities very accepting of medical marijuana and we have others who will give you a hard time no matter how legal you think you are.

I'd keep all my business out of Oakland County if you can.

good luck and hope your stay in Michigan is a enjoyable one.

Yes we are reciprocating Medical Marijuana state. I have friends who use their out of state cards at any dispensary and most caregivers will accept card also. I'd check with your local clubs or friends. Where your located at makes a big difference also. We have some counties and cities very accepting of medical marijuana and we have others who will give you a hard time no matter how legal you think you are.

I'd keep all my business out of Oakland County if you can.

good luck and hope your stay in Michigan is a enjoyable one.

actually the only cards michigan will accept is montana and rhode island

This is what is written. Don't see where it says just those two states.

333.26424 Qualifying patient or primary caregiver; arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; conditions; presumption; compensation; physician subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; marihuana paraphernalia; person in presence or vicinity to medical use of marihuana; registry identification issued outside of department; sale of marihuana as felony; penalty.

(j) A registry identification card, or its equivalent, that is issued under the laws of another state, district, territory, commonwealth, or insular possession of the United States that allows the medical use of marihuana by a visiting qualifying patient, or to allow a person to assist with a visiting qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana, shall have the same force and effect as a registry identification card issued by the department.

This is what is written. Don't see where it says just those two states.

333.26424 Qualifying patient or primary caregiver; arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; conditions; presumption; compensation; physician subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; marihuana paraphernalia; person in presence or vicinity to medical use of marihuana; registry identification issued outside of department; sale of marihuana as felony; penalty.

(j) A registry identification card, or its equivalent, that is issued under the laws of another state, district, territory, commonwealth, or insular possession of the United States that allows the medical use of marihuana by a visiting qualifying patient, or to allow a person to assist with a visiting qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana, shall have the same force and effect as a registry identification card issued by the department.

actually, my understanding was that those states are the only ones that have reciprocity with Michigan. Meaning those are the only states we can go, and have our cards respected.

michigan is so sensible. yes, they hv reciprocity with california. brilliant.

and p.s. roseanne barr is running for president and she says- legalize already. maybe she can move things along. silly toucas-dragging federal out-dated laws not responding to petitions for review...blahblah. ciotizens say: safe and legal, and sure, TAX IT. hel-lo? dont we need revenue?? fraidy CANT congress. schedule one narcotic give me a break. go barney frank and rand paul, go.

Archived