Life Without My Daughter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thequietone

You click on the little picture icon next to the link icon. Copy and paste the link from photobucket into the image url and it should load the picture.

create a photobucket account. log on to that account and upload pic's. click save and view album. the pic will show have several ways to link under it. use the one that says direct link. copy that link and post it directly into any post on MMMA using insert image tool. pic will show up large w/o resizing

Hey Darkmatter I still have my moments and days. But i am doing better thanks to some pretty awsome people. I still have a little lemon Haze I got from a new friend rite here from this site and about 10 minutes away from me. It will definitly last me till I meet up with thequietone tomorrow. And to drtarzan take your time I just appreciate the help. It all feels good. I cant wait to be on your end though it sucks being this far down in the dumps. Because when I can I will be doing this same thing for somebody else in need.

Thanks

Wozer

heaven2011.jpg

Q tipper your welcome but thank you for letting me share.

thequietone yes she is beautiful. I use to tell her that she was my angel sent straight from Heaven and that is how she got her name. She'd giggle her little giggle and say I love you daddy and give me big hugs. Such good memories.

Thanks

Wozer

238.jpg

drtarzan your welcome. I may have said those words a time or two and maybe even meant them a time or two but I am a dad and giving up is absolutely out of the question for me. My son , daughter and grandson need me and I dont plan on letting them down. I have to much to live for. And thanks to some new friends on here it will be a little easier to get by. Thanks again guys I really do appreciate it.

Thanks

Wozer

Ok I just met the thequietone and his son.:rock: They were very nice people. I cant thank them enough for making such a long trip to bring me some smiles in a bag. Cause believe me Im smiling today.:D Its a good day. And thanks again to everyone that pitched in. It is definitely the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I will not forget it.

Thanks

Wozer

231.jpg

Archived