I Have Been Trying To Tell People For Years.

I talked to Rick before he left Canada.

I asked him about every detail that I could think of. Any detail may have had an impact on what he was doing.

Any slight detail may provide a clue toward killing cancer.

I asked him what strains he worked with. There was two he listed that I remember. White Widow and DJ Shorts blueberry are the two that I remember. He said mostly white widow.

I asked him what he did with seeded material. He told me that he would manually remove the seeds and then process what was left.

When Rick got raided, he had over 1600 plants. I bet he didn't purchase 1600 seeds at ten bucks each.

He used the seeds to plant the next crop. WW x BB

Kevin at the Med Joint has identified a crop of high CBD cannabis. 12% CBD. More CBD than THC.

A cross of White Widow and Blueberry.

That may be the Rick Simpson detail that makes the difference.

"He used the seeds to plant the next crop. WW x BB

Kevin at the Med Joint has identified a crop of high CBD cannabis. 12% CBD. More CBD than THC.

That may be the Rick Simpson detail that makes the difference"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder what the details in that cross Kevin ID'd were......BB dominant, WW dominant,..........stable?..available?

Would seem that BB would be dominant.

"He used the seeds to plant the next crop. WW x BB

That may be the Rick Simpson detail that makes the difference"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder what the details in that cross Kevin ID'd were......BB dominant, WW dominant,..........stable?..available?

Would seem that BB would be dominant.

Whatever is the right one .. Get one leaf and contact MSU to build a rack of tissue culture clones. Say ten thousand to start with.

Archived