Please Join The Mmma For A Patients Rally On September 7 2011, At 12:00.

The one medical marijuana advocacy group that has consistently stood for the rights and protections of patients and caregivers is the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. Please join us for for another rally on September 7, 2010 at 1200 at the Lansing capitol, to let our Legislatures know that 63 % of the Michigan electorate want the MMMA implemented so that it allows patients safe access to medical marijuana.

bringing troops from down state! I really think this should be a press conference or something?maybe a little firseside chat with the media and expose these tyrants to the voters. The people are sick to dath of these politicians passing bills without them even knowing what is in it.

EXPOSE THE TYRANTS!!

The one medical marijuana advocacy group that has consistently stood for the rights and protections of patients and caregivers is the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. Please join us for for another rally on September 7, 2010 at 1200 at the Lansing capitol, to let our Legislatures know that 63 % of the Michigan electorate want the MMMA implemented so that it allows patients safe access to medical marijuana.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2l71GBXLE

What are they doing about a sound system? We need something for people can hear..The last time.NO one in the back could hear a thing..The last few times NO one could hear..

One cannot understate the importance of this event.

If it is at all physically possible, every lawful patient should be at the rally. If you don't go, you have no right to whine about it when we lose our right to use cannabis for medicine.

Also, get everyone you know who is a cannabis user whether patient or not, to join & support the MMMA, MINORML, ASA, MPP. Everyone must help or we stand to lose all cannabis rights. Unity & participation can work magic.

We cannot rest peacefully & safely in our own homes without repeal of the unjust cannabis prohibition and not until the complete legalization/regulation of cannabis is achieved on a national level. Beyond even the medical cannabis aspect, I believe ending prohibition should be our ultimate goal.

The day of cannabis legalization is coming, but not without the efforts of everyone. May we all live to see that wonderful day.

:rock:

[end of rant]

They're afraid of hearing the Truth! We have to talk to our reps somehow! They can't claim we don't communicate with them, when they REFUSE TO LISTEN! GODDAMMITT!!! GRRRRR!! :growl::notfair::sword: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE PRESS? Don't answer that. yEAH MAKE SURE WE HAVE A SOUND SYSTEM, THEY LIED OT US ABOUT THAT IN MAY, DIDN'T THEY??? I'm SO MAD, and DISGUSTED with this world. I wish I was never born. It's been such a miserable life. My heart is sunk. I don't feel well, am glad I didn't have to travel today, though I would if I have to.

Sb :growl:

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Hi. I have been inspired through the compassion and brotherhood of this forum/site to participate and to get as many as my family/friends and other brothers/sisters that believe/benefit from this movement to come. Just so I know, this will be @ the capitol building @ 12 p.m., any idea where ppl park, as I would like to bring my mom but she can't walk far...

I will be there. in a lot more pain these days from the stress around this issue & will not be easy for all these sick and hurting people to get to lansing & stand up for our rights. The medical community has failed me miserably by mis/un-diagnosing me for the last 20 years and leaving me with permanent kidney damage & no solution to my chronic pain other than the prescription painkillers i can get by making a simple request to my (ex) doc and paying a mere 3 bucks a bottle at one of the many drugstores we have in our city! they make it so easy! but how long will my kidneys last? does anyone care? with the closing of dispensaries & more regulations being suggested for growers, I feel the glimmer of hope that was opening with the passing of the mmma is being crushed.. & so I am being failed by our lawmakers as well.. i wish our attorney general would put some energy into clarifying the law with the rights of patients in mind ...i realize that under the act there are no provisions for dispensaries..but there is an obvious need. I am so angry & all that doess is cause me more pain. & u want to talk about public nuisance? how about all the fast food places on every corner peddling their poison to us with kiddie toys and clowns on every corner ~ where is the law protecting us from that~!? but by all means..lets demonize a plant that actually makes people feel good & lets throw people in jail for not wanting to injest the painkillers that keep the prescription drug- trade going..! i will be there

Archived