Jipo's Journal

Jipo

Alright, Going to setup a dedicated room to 1 strain. Ideally a white fire, but I planted some beans I'm familiar with just in case. Instead of tracking my craziness that I call a perpetual grow, where its constantly a rotating door of strains and disorganized brilliance! :dodgyrun: I'm going to treat you to a focus'd journal, hopefully. I am switching jobs, revamping rooms, constantly changing direction, but I'm going to do my best to stay focused on these 6 beans right here.

2011-08-05_18-24-31_576.jpg

I've got 3 OG Raskal White Fire sprouts, 2 Dinafem Diesel Sprouts and 1 Critical Jack sprout.

Going to run these 2 weeks in cups until I start "Day 1" of official Veg growth, they will be transplanted to 7 gallon bags of Promix BX and fed with Botanicare PBP Grow & Bloom using Liquid Karma and Cal/Mag as the only additives. My goal is to cut my perpetual load in half, by focusing on one or two strains growing in a full cycle room (Veg & Bloom 1 room, 1 cycle) My goal is to hopefully end up with a 8 and a 10-12 week stain, 8 being white fire, 10-12 being diesel or CJ. That way I can basically do half the room 1 month and half the room the next month, keeping me under my legal limits.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to watch this thread closely Jipo, I am about to pop some OGRaskal White Fire seeds myself. Probably next week.

We can watch your babies grow :rock:

I see you pop yours right in soil, I am going to try that way this time.

Did you pre soak them? Also what soil medium do you use for seeds? Do you cover them with baggie?

Thanks for sharing :))

OGR genetics are the best I've come across. rock solid and FIRE!! half my keeper strains came from rascal. I'd like to get his DD cut.

wish his gear was easier to come by. always drama and I hate the auction site

I've followed OG For a while, I want him to hurry up get some more purple urkle beans out there, also debating grabbing some of the White S1's to try and work with a little too. My main concern right now is that all these beans sprouted in under 24 hours, broke soil in under 36 and probably going to be difficult to make up my mind as to which one to keep haha. I've only got room for 2 more mothers unless I push some of the other ones out of the keeper slot :dodgyrun:

I am going to watch this thread closely Jipo, I am about to pop some OGRaskal White Fire seeds myself. Probably next week.

We can watch your babies grow :rock:

I see you pop yours right in soil, I am going to try that way this time.

Did you pre soak them? Also what soil medium do you use for seeds? Do you cover them with baggie?

Thanks for sharing :))

I do place them into a wet paper towel until they begin to crack, I don't like waiting until the taproot is poking to far out as they'll root right into the towel, but the second I see its viable into soil it goes, only about 1/2" down. I keep things pretty simple with sprouting, I've got humidomes, plugs, smoke, whistles, but at the end of the day, a solo cup of dirt and a paper towel never fail me. :)

well, we could wash that nasty dirt away and I could babysit one of those girls for ya!! lol

Hmm, you're actually local enough to trade back and forth often too, when I decide which ones I'm not keeping, if I can, I'll def let you take up which ever ones you want, or hell if you want cuts of my keepers, my gardens always open to you.

yeah, I was thinking you should be growing my OGR chem-sour, strawberry diesel, purple OG (clone only) or the White (s1).

you can NEVER have too many back-ups!!

Well bunny muffin, twist my arm :dodgyrun: After this breeding run is over I'm going to take a break to free up a few more plants in my count we'll have to swap some clones.

where did everyone start finding OGR gear again??? FML I always miss the boat

Patience and persistece

This, luck of the draw for me :lol: Put up a post saying I'll buy any and all legit beans presented to me, and I gotta pm about OGR gear popping up. May have missed out on the white S1's but looks like LHB has that covered haha. Mota rebel are going around here too, gonna get my hands on some this weekend.

2dogwalker is at the Jackson market. he has ogr white and white fire along with several moto strains (seeds). I tried his white on my way home, lit up as I hit 127, guess it went out a couple times but it was finely gone as I crossed 275 from m14. seemed like I had just left Jackson!! 60 miles on MM auto-pilot! lol, it was legit

Hi everyone, yeah I just bought a pack of OGR White Fire OG at the Jackson farmers market. I've been looking online at the sick pheno's popping out of these seeds, the number #3 looks awesome. I won't be popping these until Christmas when I get my grow room up. I am going to keep an eye on this thread, good luck with the grow.

2dogwalker is at the Jackson market. he has ogr white and white fire along with several moto strains (seeds). I tried his white on my way home, lit up as I hit 127, guess it went out a couple times but it was finely gone as I crossed 275 from m14. seemed like I had just left Jackson!! 60 miles on MM auto-pilot! lol, it was legit

Yeah that's who I got mine from, and plan on acquiring the mota rebel beans from as well.

Hi everyone, yeah I just bought a pack of Ograscal White Fire OG at the Jackson farmers market. I've been looking online at the sick pheno's popping out of these seeds, the number #3 looks awesome. I won't be popping these until Christmas when I get my grow room up. I am going to keep an eye on this thread, good luck with the grow.

Thank you sir.

Nice Jipo. Good to see a new journal up. Nice gear too, ive been wanting the white urkle

I got a feeling this Saturdays Market is gonna be a seed hunt now ? :lol:

Cant wait to see more :thumbsu:

Thank you as well sir, I want anything that raskal touches with urkle in it haha, I'm on a mission for a few specific strains hopefully 2dog has em on him, and other then that going to have a mess of meds available all, a fair amount of Bubba Kush & Cheese avail, then a limited amount of Critical+ and WW x SW along with clones of it. Also if any specifics are requested I can try my best to bring them, but they're going to need to be cut tonight for any chance of roots by saturday.

yeah, I was thinking you should be growing my OGR chem-sour, strawberry diesel, purple OG (clone only) or the White (s1).

you can NEVER have too many back-ups!!

You mean Cannastyle's White cut. Give credit where it's due bro. Your not supposed to be hacking out that White cut either and you know it.

You mean Cannastyle's White cut. Give credit where it's due bro. Your not supposed to be hacking out that White cut either and you know it.

Lol porcupine get your elitist attitude out of my thread bro. Just like a greenthumb bean has become a porcupine cut, its a pheno of a greenthumb seed, if i plant enough I have it too... White S1's are around its not any magical cut the phenos are common :lol:

Gotta love when people make something big out of nothing.

Jipo,

Stoooooked to see how these fair for you....I can't believe that everyone hasn't seen on the Farmers Market Thread that there is OGR gear at the MMMA Market yet... Will have both White Fire and White s1s for sale at the market this saturday....

Longhairbri, - Thanks for the shout out brotha!

Those where white og from Karma Genetics, same cross as white fire basically just using the SFV OG bx2 from cali connection as the father as opposed to OGRs fire og cut.....lemme know next time you will be down and I will bring some cured up for you bro, those prolly coulda used a day on the cable box :) (jipo if youll be around saturday i will bring you a sample too, see what you got to look forward to... I have two other phenos getting the chop now too, but the one I had on saturday is my favorite smeller)

Mikesativa,

White Urkle will be released soon, keep your eye on the MMMA farmers market thread for more information as to what OGR beans will be there, trying to update weekly...

Good luck Jipo, I think you will have a harder time deciding which phenos not to keep, than which ones to keep on those wifis! Read a real cool thing on the white s1s on another site as well, looks like there could be some really nice phenos in there.....Sorry for bombing thread with all this info...Thank u thank u

Respect

2DogWalker

Jipo,

Stoooooked to see how these fair for you....I can't believe that everyone hasn't seen on the Farmers Market Thread that there is OGR gear at the MMMA Market yet... Will have both White Fire and White s1s for sale at the market this saturday....

Longhairbri, - Thanks for the shout out brotha!

Those where white og from Karma Genetics, same cross as white fire basically just using the SFV OG bx2 from cali connection as the father as opposed to OGRs fire og cut.....lemme know next time you will be down and I will bring some cured up for you bro, those prolly coulda used a day on the cable box :) (jipo if youll be around saturday i will bring you a sample too, see what you got to look forward to... I have two other phenos getting the chop now too, but the one I had on saturday is my favorite smeller)

Mikesativa,

White Urkle will be released soon, keep your eye on the MMMA farmers market thread for more information as to what OGR beans will be there, trying to update weekly...

Good luck Jipo, I think you will have a harder time deciding which phenos not to keep, than which ones to keep on those wifis! Read a real cool thing on the white s1s on another site as well, looks like there could be some really nice phenos in there.....Sorry for bombing thread with all this info...Thank u thank u

Respect

2DogWalker

Thanks for stopping in, I'll be down there this weekend, so we'll definitely have to get together, I'm gonna take some Motarebel beans off ya for sure, and most likely grab the white S1's just to have even if I don't use em any time soon. I'm already thinking that I'm screwed as far as deciding which to not go with, they all sprouted with insane vigor, broke soil immediately and seem to be solid little seedlings. I'm really hoping to get a darker green white fire pheno, been finding fair amounts of pics of lighter green w/ minor pink in her and darker green with insane amounts of dust on em.

Looking forward to seein ya this weekend, and you might as well count me in for a pack of the white urkles now :dodgyrun:

Dude,

Hearing about that vigor just puts a huge smile on my face....Thanks

Jipo - 1 pack of white urkle (got it) :)......

I have seen some amazing dark green phenos..... The best cut of wifi I have ever personally tasted was a lighter pheno, but a few pics Ive seen around with that dark pheno are amazing.....Its just a terrific feeling to trim a leave that is so encrusted in trichs it has totally wrapped up into itself and you can't tell if its a leave or a weird calyx sticking out :)

2DW

I would NEVER claim someones cut as my own, I'd NEVER pass around a cut supplied to me w/o permission and I would NEVER pass around a cut I haven't grown out. canna's cut hasn't passed thru my bloom room yet and her clones haven't left my house. I now have 3 white cuts from 3 sources. CANNA-WHITE is safe here. BELIEVE IT!

Well back to the show, and since sprouts are boring and I'm not reviving my other thread that quickly fell apart, here's the last pic I posted there, in regards to lst. This plant was topped, and then tied down shortly after.

gallery_6151_463_905439.jpg

Now 2 weeks later this is the bush that it has become.

gallery_6151_463_490940.jpg

Remember children, a little manipulation goes a long way, this plant easily doubles in height, and would have cleared the 6' mark had I not tied her down, now I'll be surprised if she finishes over 4', and doesn't yield 2x what she would have prior to tying down.

Archived