Jipo's Journal

Jipo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright 5 days have passed since the last pic and the sprouts are waking up, the Critical jack is quite a bit slower, as expected. The diesels are the 2 biggest but not by to much, the OGR is holding its own, the late sprout is a bit thinner then the other 2 but all in all a healthy batch of sprouts.

2011-08-09_21-10-14_976.jpg

Nice thread Jipo, almost bought some beans of White Fire when they were available.

Thank you, head to jackson this weekend, I'm pretty sure 2dog still has some for sale.

I missed out on this OGR drop so i'm looking forward to seeing this.

Same as the above post, thanks, head out to jackson this weekend and 2dog may still have White Fire avail, I know he for sure has White S1's.

No worries, I was running late for work and didn't take a pic of her, but you can kinda see it in the last pic, weird looking mini sprout. I'm hoping she holds on could be a really nice mutation, I'm one for embracing mutants personally, I've had a few "tri-node" mutants in the past, and all it usually means it more bud sites as it will form 3 branches at a node instead of 2 :D I Got my fingers crossed. :dodgyrun:

dude, that could be awesome. I had a mutant that threw 3 poodles together making a nice, mid-stem cola at every node with no training. hope it's the keeper!

Yeah I love polyploids, I'm hoping it goes up to 4 branches per node, I've had a few do both in the past, the ones that share 3 per branch tend to have other mutations, uniform girls seem to just be bushes. Also if this is Herrer dominant I'm going to tear up a little with joy :dodgyrun:

Love the triple leaf seedling! I'll try and post some pics of my quad leaf mutant. Do you have any clue on the odds of these types of mutations...like 1 in a 100 or 1 in a 1000 or more? This is the first time I've encountered one of these. Good luck with the grow by the way!

Love the triple leaf seedling! I'll try and post some pics of my quad leaf mutant. Do you have any clue on the odds of these types of mutations...like 1 in a 100 or 1 in a 1000 or more? This is the first time I've encountered one of these. Good luck with the grow by the way!

To be honest no clue, some strains are more prone to it then others is my understanding, generally fem seeds as they're not naturally pollinated. But I have seen a few odd leafed reg seeds as well as 2 sprouts from 1 seed, sorta like twins.

2011-08-15_22-59-08_949.jpg

The babies are still babies :dodgyrun: Top left and Tip Mid are Diesel, Top right, bottom right and bottom mid are OGR WiFi, and Bottom left is my Triploid Critical Jack.

Really looking forward to these hurrying up, I hate sprouting seeds :lol: I've got a mess of other things going on though so its nice to not have high maintenance sprouts like some can be, The OGR are all getting that flimsy stem action going but the other 3 are standing very strong, added some dirt to support the wifis, but she should bulk up here shortly being a fine kush.

Archived