On Mizerman

I had no idea about Mizerman and his wife quitting this place when it happend, but I would like to say my peace now since I have refrained from doing so for years.

First off I am certainly far from perfect so if anyone here thinks I am, you have been corrected! If you think I am lying ask my wife.

I have kept quite because I know what kind of folks they seem to be.

He was my first patient and he was a nightmare. This was when the law first changed.

I was connected to him via the head of a compassion club. Initially he and his wife were very enthusiastic and participated in the club and seemed like nice enough people. When this occurred I was rebuilding after a tear down an there would a lag of about 3 months in getting the garden up to a sustainable level. I told him and his wife (witnessed too) that it was going to take a while. I was clear about this and there was no scam. Instead the head of the club and I endeavored to be helpful. We drove 50 miles one way to give (no charge) him supplies out of our own caches. He even signed a contract for the equivalent of 245 per for expenses etc. He also had some questions pertaining to his oil rights and I spent my own time reviewing those papers. (He didn't bother to tell me that the deal had been done, and no matter what conclusion I came to that the point was moot and that he was wasting my time) Then when I told him I felt it should have been done in a different way he did not like the idea.

On the club level they got really pissed off when they were were not invited to a club board meeting. He was made the Sargent of arms (which is a bs appointment that the owner of the club made to placate him. The clubs meeting were usually peaceful so this was, in my opinion a mock position. I disagree with even having it.) Anyway that made them quit the club. I think they were looking for some sort of social connection with which they could feel involved. Perhaps they should have devoted their energies to making friends rather than thinking they were friends because of having med mj as the only thing in common. As we all have seen here the mj community can be a rather diverse lot and it is unrealistic that anyone thinks that everyone should be their friends with that as the only thing in common.

In the end having a contract with Mizerman was pointless since he was not good for his word. He started going on how he "knew " the plants were done and that he wanted the mj. It was about 3 weeks or so early he had no idea what it involved.

He also said I should magicly or psycily know when he was out and should supply it to him on that basis. I told him I had no idea and asked why he simply didn't give me a call and tell me. He didn't like that.

Then there is the price issue. Despite the agreement he wanted the med mj for free. He felt since he didn't have much money that it was appropriate. He didn't care how much money I had or what I was going through to produce he simply wanted it free. I told him I would have difficulty doing that but I would lower the price by 100 in order to accommodate him. No go. It was free or nothing.

Well it turned out that someone was blowing smoke up his posterior about free pot. If you look at his early postings you will see that he raved about his new caregiver and his promises. Guess how much med mj he got? Yep he ended up with nothing. Then he found another caregiver with the same promise .It was like those bottles of shampoo that say repeat. Same thing happened to him again. Last I heard he had gone through at least 4 caregivers all promising the same where it did not work out. I am not a witness to it so I have no details. If I am wrong then please correct me. I did hear he got a dispensary to give him free weed but then they got shut down.

So he quit on me. I offered to teach him to grow so he would not be dependent on anyone but that was a no go. I ended up having to get rid of plants in order to say in the legal count. ( oh that was a happy day) I was told his wife didn't like me. I have no specific reason why.

He never gave me a thin dime, he got some free med mj. I never lied to him. He was very impatient. Then he fell for every story that people told him. If they said what he wanted to hear he was their biggest advocate. Until he got burned.

They both got very vindictive in their speech at that point. In the same way that Mrs Mizerman became threatening as in their last posts. Once they decide something they seem to be unable to change their minds.

My wife did not want me to post anything since they know were we lived. Now that they are finally gone I thought I would get this off my chest.

They made me paranoid and distrustful towards others.

I think they are wild cannons in the movement and as long as people approve of what they do and say they are okay they are everyone's best friend, but any disagreement and they go emotionally ballistic. So if they besmirched anyone here I think you should realize this is how they operate. I hope they find their way to genuine peace and happiness but at least in the past they seem to have left that path.

Ahh I feel a little better for finally saying my peace. Best of luck to all.

well i have had the same experience with the mizermans! Im not going into to to much details but lets just say he is the only person i know that got kicked off a non sensored site!

I also hooked him up with a friend to be his c.g,,nothing but bad came of it, you all know me,,im the one getting banned all the time,,,so i guess i should have been able to deal with skippy! but i dont think any one can deal with some one who dont want to help himself. opoids are a terrible thing to be hooked on,,most of us know this,,,me i got off of em and got on mm,,,I am prob one of the people he listened to about prices of mm from a c.g,,,and for that i appoligize to O.P,,Im sorry! I have a good deal with my c.g,,I dont have to pay nothing,,,but i prob pay more than any of his other pt's,,I donate,,,I dont have to,,,he does an awsome job,,I know how to grow and know what he is going thru with a full pt card,

bottom line is mizerman still goes to the library so he can come in here and read,,he prob has a fake name for hear thru his local library,,,um there is absolutly no talking to him,,,I realy feel bad for his wife,,she is the one living with such a dificult person,,,and trust me she gets a pension,,and ssdi and he gets ssdi and they make more than most of or all of us disabled pt's,,this I know for fact,,,I realy tried to help him get what he needed,,I got him a very good deal,,,but he always thinks people are trying to screw him(opiod addiction amongst others) I tried you tried alot of people have tried,,,last i heard he found a relative to be his c.g,,,so he prob dont have close family to talk to any longer either!

I felt bad for a long time for him,,I did everything i could possibly do,,at the end i wound up telling him im gonna come down there and slap the smile off of his face,,lmfao! true storry,,,he gott banned from another social site,,,and havent heard from him since,,and we are all better for it,,,untill he wants to help himself,,he cant be helped!

Thank you for sharing,,I hope my acct of him and me and others has made you feel better!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I don't know. the stunt with the fake blueberry canceling the rally was epic! lol

thats the response i got when i asked him not to use other peoples handles,,I told him he only needed one name you cant get kicked out,,lmao he proved me wrong!

Peace

FTW

Jim

never met the couple,but I could tell he def has issues. I know he posts as Dr. something on one of the detroit news paper,like an 80 yr retired doctor.I actually thought to myself I'll bet he'd be difficult as a patient,wow,what a piece of work. Sorry for your story.

Im sure he is lurking as a we speak......

The way I remember the "fake Bb story" is, it wasn't mizerman. Maybe Bb will see this and set the record straight, but I'm sure we could find out just by doing a search, no need to dredge all that stuff up again. I'm glad the OP got it off his chest and hope we can lay this to rest now. I never expected to see mizerman's name here again. We need to stay focused on the rally and protecting our law.

Sb

mrd my respect for you grew a great deal by reading your account of being CG in such a diffcult situation. Add to that your development of lemon cake and u r the modern father of the atomic bomb who puts his firepower into the strain and not into blowing up patients. Hot bowls of cherry coals; somewhere it says return deceit with mercy; it is like heaping burning coals upon the other's head.

Thank you very much, although I think I amy be undeserving of much of the praise, I still appreciate it. Also that offer of two lbs is more than generous! :devil:

mrd my respect for you grew a great deal by reading your account of being CG in such a diffcult situation. Add to that your development of lemon cake and u r the modern father of the atomic bomb who puts his firepower into the strain and not into blowing up patients. Hot bowls of cherry coals; somewhere it says return deceit with mercy; it is like heaping burning coals upon the other's head.

So he claimed he was bb and canceling the rally? How did it become established that it was him?

he spelled it wrong! and he had already used another members name here,,I deleted it when i knew it was him,,yes i,p,,i asked him not to use others handle and he came back with the mispelled b.b one,,I asked him to stop,,he made a few more so,,that and all the hate,,it was time for him to take a lil break,,,i didnt ban his i,p but he chose to not come back,,,it was a majority rule thing about having to let his name go! I feel bad for the guy,,and like said especialy his wife! man we dont have to live with him,,and he can be realy irrational at times,,like i said,,i hooked him upto,,,i also heard all about how he got a c.g from an unnamed person in here and screwed them to,,or was not accepting the great deal he was offered! You cant help people who dont want to be helped,,,maybe he is getting the help he needs and we will see a new mizerman!

mize if your reading,,I hope you are doing better!

Peace

FTW

Jim

The way I remember the "fake Bb story" is, it wasn't mizerman. Maybe Bb will see this and set the record straight, but I'm sure we could find out just by doing a search, no need to dredge all that stuff up again. I'm glad the OP got it off his chest and hope we can lay this to rest now. I never expected to see mizerman's name here again. We need to stay focused on the rally and protecting our law.

Sb

the fake b.b name did not happen in here,,it happened in another site! Just the facts!

Peace

FTW

Jim

it happened here too Jim on the morning of the rally. had the right pic, motto, EVERYTHING! the newbie, 1 post gave it away but STILL EPIC!

oh man didnt know that,,but i wasnt in here than lol,,,so he was messin around in every site he could! gotta say he is consistent,,kinda like some one else i know,,big diff though i dont let man made narcotics make my brain all messed up,,,,or my body! man i remember the heck i put people thru coming off of the pain killers!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit = guess i needed just the facts eh? sorry my bad,,i didnt know he was doin that stuff here :unsure:

MRD, I have a horror story like that as well. It is a story very similar to yours, you go out of your way, so far out, and then get called names, told you are a horrible person, etc.

Someone had been blowing smoke up my PT's butt too, because my price was perfectly fine, until after the harvest, then it was, no I want it free, or I'm calling LEO to say you have an illegal grow... Luckily I didn't have an illegal grow, so I said, fine, do it, just know I am no longer your CG. Dropped off my copies of his paper work and haven't spoken to him since.

It makes you not want to help anymore. But I am recovered from it. Just need to get it off your chest and move on.

MRD, I have a horror story like that as well. It is a story very similar to yours, you go out of your way, so far out, and then get called names, told you are a horrible person, etc.

Someone had been blowing smoke up my PT's butt too, because my price was perfectly fine, until after the harvest, then it was, no I want it free, or I'm calling LEO to say you have an illegal grow... Luckily I didn't have an illegal grow, so I said, fine, do it, just know I am no longer your CG. Dropped off my copies of his paper work and haven't spoken to him since.

It makes you not want to help anymore. But I am recovered from it. Just need to get it off your chest and move on.

hopefuly one day we wont have these kind of story's to tell and everyone will find the rite match!

Im a pt with a c.g,,I have had bad c.g experience and have heard of c.g's having bad pt expereinces! It just needs to stop,,most c.gs i know now are realy trying to keep it inside the circle,,if they dont know ya they just dont realy want to deal with it!

I dont blame any one for the problem,,c.g or pt,,,I had a bad c.g,,,I have a great in fact awsome c.g now,,,,I can not in no uncertain terms accept free mm from him at this time, I will be donating and accepting less than our agreement,,Untill we can get him up and back to normal! had a few plant issues,,slow,,,power loss a few times,,so got some mutants lol! lots has made this summer difficult for indoor grows,,the heat has been nothing but a bite (humidity) constant a.c running, constantly needing something for the room,,electric bill like oh man! I know my c.g is good,,he is proving it to me,,,but i do not want him to go broke for me or any one else,,,time to work together! he has helped me so much,,now it is my turn to help him! once we get c.g into the at least break even point, I will be donating for all of my mm,,,and I willl still be making all tinctures and oils i make for him and his other pt's

Peace

FTW

Jim

All Apologies from my end. Even when I get pissed at Mizerman, I still can't help but to laugh along with a lot of his humor.

I learned being a 'caregiver' in general is pretty much a drag. People always want it from you and it gets annoying sometimes separating the needy from the wanty....

I seriously don't even think I know what Lemon Cake is anymore..... lol.gif

Archived